Amberlynn Reid - 600 pound pathological liar and U-Haul lesbian moving in with her next live-in maid/nurse/girlfriend.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Is Amber a blackie?

• Hell yes

Votes: 848 80.5%
  • Nah

Votes: 205 19.5%

• Total voters

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Once Al dies, Michael is going to have to find a new shtick for his YouTube channel. If Michael wants that gravy train still rolling, the last thing he should do is “cancel” her. Maybe Michael will become a social justice crusader and try and spin everything as either racist or homophobic? Seriously though, given a bit more time and desperation, we could have another lolcow.
Maybe he could also try to get to a normal BMI.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to note that it's the one month-iversary of 🤑 daily uploads. 🤑

This is the longest she has stuck to any challenge in the history of her youtube channel.
Gosh I'm so proud of her. She's tried so hard, you guize and look at her go! Now we know.... some of the boring random shit that she probably just cuts out normally. Yay....

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pics from Eric's latest video

That arm tho...

Turd Blossom

INTUITIVE CLAPPING
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. What in tarnation is going on with her arm in that 2nd pic? I can't wrap my mind around it.

Like what makes one's body, when figuring out places to store double portions of rice and jumbo packs of Reese's Cups, decide to just skip over the forearm and create a comically oversized upper arm? It's like a fleshy blimp sitting atop a rutabaga.

It almost looks painful, like she's been wearing a tourniquet just below her elbow for a week. Truly bizarre.

Also those crayon drawings displayed on the fridge and the trash bin piled high with overflowing garbage behind her really elevates Becky's exceptional aesthetic.

Edit: spelling is hard gorls, but I'm getting right back up on that bike

Last edited:

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net

Xenomorph

In this room we can't touch the floor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think at this point we won't know about her being over 600 until we fish up her obituary or news article about how EMT's had to tear down the wall to remove a 632 pound youtube corpse.

Think any youtubers are going to post videos about how sad it is she died?
of course all the vultures come out

Concerned Vagino-American

I worked the camera while Kasey raped Amberlynn.
kiwifarms.net

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
kiwifarms.net

Binge monster incoming!!!!!

I think at this point we won't know about her being over 600 until we fish up her obituary or news article about how EMT's had to tear down the wall to remove a 632 pound youtube corpse.

Think any youtubers are going to post videos about how sad it is she died?
No
The only youtubers who know who this dumb bitch is are haydur nation.
No one gives two shits about a piece of trailer trash from KY who instead of using the normal method of Kentucky style suicide (like using meth) she chooses to use a more accessible form.
Fuck this bitch

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
Pics from Eric's latest video

View attachment 849954 That arm tho...
God that is such an unfortunate photo. Theyve gone beyond bingo wings straight into water wings.

Look at the fucking contour at her elbow. How do you have fat upper arms and fat hands, but just regular forearms? Her hands are the size of an encephalopathic baby's head but her forearms are the size of mine. She's like a reverse Popeye.