Amberlynn Reid - 600 pound pathological liar and U-Haul lesbian moving in with her next live-in maid/nurse/girlfriend.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Is Amber a blackie?

• Hell yes

Votes: 848 80.5%
  • Nah

Votes: 205 19.5%

• Total voters

Rebel Scum

My soul is filled with two ramens.
kiwifarms.net
I’m not sure if this is legitimate. She loves all attention negative and positive so I don’t think she would give up the following on her other account.

DoggoMoggo

kiwifarms.net
I don't think that she has the guts to follow any suggestions. Remember how she was planning to follow what Obese2Beast recommended her? Only to roast him in her shrimp Mukbang. Or preached about Optavia only to quit it in 3 days? Sadly she would rather follow strangers on the internet than a certified professional.

If I hadn't seen her videos, I could guess that it is her 0 to 100 mentality, where she jumps into the bandwagon that she cannot follow, instead of taking a slow approach. Now though, I am not so sure 😫

edibleBulimia

wait so zimbabwe is an actual country?
kiwifarms.net
Hi guys! So, I found this website and I wanted to make our lovely obese lesbian triangle in there!

First, we need our beautiful heroine, Amberlynn! A clumzy, innocent cutie. Can she love anything else than orange chicken???

4B0CFE73-9DDF-4E26-B137-B9DACB68C6FF.jpeg

Then, we get our brooding, handsome devil, Becky! - But don’t let her dead nephews and dead cow stare scare ya, she’s a sweetie at heart.

638A8EFF-09D6-4D9A-AC75-7C22A994BE1B.jpeg

And, to finish this hot love triangle, Destiny. She might look like a saint - or a 12 year old obese gamer - but she actually broke our gorrrl’s heart! Is she looking for redemption?

32858E8A-BDB1-4FF6-B4DB-41023F93C1AA.jpeg

What a heart-wrenching story! How will it end???

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net

She's down over 800 now. That said, I wonder if she just royally screwed herself throwing her doctor under the bus. While she doesn't give the name or practice she went too, it's not hard to figure out and I'm wondering if someone is going to send it to him or the practice and he then sends out a message to other doctors not to treat her because she is a risk. He probably wouldn't be able to sue her because she doesn't name him, but she does give out some identifying info like he lost a bunch of weight himself and had the surgery but a good enough lawyer who does some leg work can figure out in a 200 mile radius if other weight loss doctors had a similar story to his.

Just wishfully thinking of her take down due to non food reasons.

PotatoSalad4711

Schlong and berries
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rate me late if this has been posted but this came across my feed and I immediately thought of our gorl. She could make bank doing this!
View attachment 850906

I’d rather the stinky cow than the Amberlynn nasty yeast, bacteria, and sweat smell (covered up with Bath & Body Works spray, ya’ll!).

Turd Blossom

INTUITIVE CLAPPING
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So edgy, guize.
I don't think this is the kind of "spooky" Amber intended. It literally looks like her neck is rotting and sitting atop an asscrack, and her "cleavage" is growing mold.

Is this some kind of misguided attempt to pretend she's a victim and being painted as a villain by the haydurs for being "honest" about her journey? Or did she just see this filter and think she'd look super cyuuute?

Oh Amber, you're an enigma wrapped in a riddle sitting on a giant weird, moldy asscrack.