Amberlynn Reid - 600 pound pathological liar and U-Haul lesbian moving in with her next live-in maid/nurse/girlfriend.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Is Amber a blackie?

• Hell yes

Votes: 848 80.5%
  • Nah

Votes: 205 19.5%

• Total voters

Kukkamaaria

kiwifarms.net
Adding to this;

An intervention would only be possible if she was incapable of understanding the risks. Hamber fully understands the medical issues etc...and is like 'Naw I wanna eat moar' instead. So there's literally nothing any one can do. She's a fully informed adult, consenting to death by spoon.

I recall that Dr. Now tried to get intervention for Sean (I think it was Sean?) and called the local agency. They did their investigation but refused to do anything, because Sean was eating willingly and no one was forcing the food down his throat. So only if Becky would grab a funnel and start pushing the orange chicken into Amber's hole, they'd be able to do something.

Nicotine Fetish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Untitled.png

SweatyFupa

Fat Upper Pelvic Area Manager
kiwifarms.net
What would happen if Becky and Amber broke up? Would Amber lose weight? I don’t think she’d find another gf/enabler because I don’t think anyone wants to date a six hundred pound woman who can’t even wipe her own shelf ass. Maybe she’d stay with Rafe or something
We haven't seen Rafe in a while though, nor heard of her. Neither do I think she'd willingly take in Amber to take care of her...

Concerned Vagino-American

I worked the camera while Kasey raped Amberlynn.
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why people were even subscribed to her in the first place. WE'RE supposed to be thankful for HER anyways.. absolute and utter bullshit. All we've done for her is help, and here she is. She has come to the end of the line. Her arm in Eric's video is fucking disgusting, bumpy, has a yellow tint just like her fucking face. Unhealed bruises... She has rotted from the inside out. Cheers to amberlynn's death soon. Should have listened to us haydurs. View attachment 851504

Most people's forearms are parallel to their body, bitch's arms stick out at 45 degree angles. She looks like a circus sideshow.

Dr.TeaDrinker

Drinking the Tea
kiwifarms.net
somewhat off-topic and tin foil conspiracy, but that clip of her being called a 'beanbag' or 'beanbag in a hurry' (a bit difficult to make out) I swear she says "what did they just..." but trails off can anyone confirm? because honestly, it's driving me mad, I've watched the clip over and I honestly think she hears them in the clip says 'what did they just say' (or something to that effect) but doesn't comment on it so she can get attention on what they said and she could twist it to fit her narrative of 'haydurs'.

Turd Blossom

INTUITIVE CLAPPING
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's supposively on this thing on snapchat called YOLO now....View attachment 851921 Like askFM for snapchat.
"For positive feedback only".
Jfc.
I'm sure she'll get (and send herself) a few asspats, but considering the fact that on ask.fm she mostly ignored the supportive comments and cherry-picked the intrusive sex questions and over-the-top haydur ones so she could clutch her pearls and rack up those precious victim points, I think she'll get bored with this fairly quickly.

Her incessant need for attention, whether good or bad, is pretty astounding.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
somewhat off-topic and tin foil conspiracy, but that clip of her being called a 'beanbag' or 'beanbag in a hurry' (a bit difficult to make out) I swear she says "what did they just..." but trails off can anyone confirm? because honestly, it's driving me mad, I've watched the clip over and I honestly think she hears them in the clip says 'what did they just say' (or something to that effect) but doesn't comment on it so she can get attention on what they said and she could twist it to fit her narrative of 'haydurs'.
Nah girl, she says "where's Becky?" Here's a clip: