Amberlynn Reid - 600 pound pathological liar and U-Haul lesbian moving in with her next live-in maid/nurse/girlfriend.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Is Amber a blackie?

• Hell yes

Votes: 702 81.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 157 18.3%

• Total voters

Zilortha

Strength Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
Call it a hunch, but you come across as a bit of a tryhard. If you're trying to look smarter than me, you won I guess.
I'm just giving my opinion and you happen to disagree with it. If you think that makes me a tryhard, that says more about you than me imo.
Can't wait for Peetz to weigh in on such bigoted words from Queen Chantal's rival deathfat.
God, I hope.

Lieutenant Rasczak

Just another internet exceptional individual
kiwifarms.net
Is this really happening?
She's a fucking fat exceptional individual. What do you expect from someone who's so fat that the fat is probably clogging the brain. It'll be funny if any of these ShitTok kiddies discover Kiwi Farms as a result of Amberlyn's stupidity and they'll be able to see all the dumb shit she's done.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
That's just a front, they're deeply offended.
Not yet, but they will be. It only takes one to make an outrage video (for clicks) for the lighthearted fun to die beneath a cascade of faux tears and how hearing a fat guileless youtuber say "blackie" suddenly gave them inter-generational PTSD of when an obese female slave owner was breaking black bucks in a cotton field.

big rig 42

kiwifarms.net
It's a slow fuckin' news day when Amber's faux-racism makes the front page.
Yup. She’s a fat exceptional individual, but she knows what she’s doing. There’s no such thing as bad publicity and her saying something that could be seen as racism just as easily as it couldn’t be is a goldmine. You have every tiktok dentbrain using her audio and making her viral. Thousands follow her and eventually the “scandal” dies down but the followers stay. It’s a race to the bottom on tiktok and this isn’t uncommon that these attention whores are starting to do more and more outlandish shit just to top the last person to go viral.

Or maybe I’m just giving her too much credit. She is too stupid to eat properly, anyway.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Yup. She’s a fat exceptional individual, but she knows what she’s doing. There’s no such thing as bad publicity and her saying something that could be seen as racism just as easily as it couldn’t be is a goldmine. You have every tiktok dentbrain using her audio and making her viral. Thousands follow her and eventually the “scandal” dies down but the followers stay. It’s a race to the bottom on tiktok and this isn’t uncommon that these attention whores are starting to do more and more outlandish shit just to top the last person to go viral.

Or maybe I’m just giving her too much credit. She is too stupid to eat properly, anyway.

She said this literally years ago and it resurfaced as a sound on tiktok because the person who made the video thought it was funny. We have had almost exactly the same discussion about this exact video clip more than once. It was dumb then and it’s dumb now.

You’re giving her way too much credit. You could have stopped after “she’s a fat exceptional individual”.

Kiwis are sperging out over imaginary black people being imaginary offended. It would be funny if it wasn’t so autistic. The fact that some of these replies seem to be 100% dead ass for real is…. Disappointing but not surprising I guess.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I think at the moment it is purely simpletons directly in the Fatty-sphere that are pretending to be outraged. I don't think anyone outside of her comment section is having an actual tantrum like they are.

These are the same people who are still having a breakdown over her not knowing who Abraham Lincoln was. It's the audience that funnily enough end up making ALR kind of look like she's being ganged up on unnecessarily.
By losing their shit over minor bollocks that gives her free reign to cry about being victimised. What was it they all recently got angry over? Her not knowing being gay was illegal in some countries? They also got strangely upset over her ''ignorance'' when it comes to locations (as if that matters).

TikToker's don't seem serious, her audience does (as usual). They'll probably go back to arselicking after her next pathetic weight loss ''vlog'' though.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Let me just settle this

Amberlynn is not stupid, she can be an idiot and get herself into 'situation moments' but she is a survivor, she knows how to lie, cajole manipulate and play the game. She knows what she is doing and she is laughing all the way to the bank
I partly agree. While Jenna Marbles got accused of black face and apologized, she eventually quit YouTube. However, she made millions and probably save a lot of it and move on. Amber, on the other hand, made quite a bit of money, but save none of it and has no Plan B. Thus, she will not quit YT as she has no other choices. Unfortunately, she is an idiot and will not use this opportunity to grow her channel. Instead, she will posts the same drivel that she has been doing lately, and her new audience will tire quickly of her.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
I partly agree. While Jenna Marbles got accused of black face and apologized, she eventually quit YouTube. However, she made millions and probably save a lot of it and move on. Amber, on the other hand, made quite a bit of money, but save none of it and has no Plan B. Thus, she will not quit YT as she has no other choices. Unfortunately, she is an idiot and will not use this opportunity to grow her channel. Instead, she will posts the same drivel that she has been doing lately, and her new audience will tire quickly of her.

Exactly - she is not stupid, she is not oblivious to what she is doing, she knows what is going on however she is an idiot because she is letting her greed , arrogance and lack of impulse control stop her from doing the things she needs to protect herself from all her tomorrows

Stupid people do not know any better
Idiots know better but just don't care

Last edited: