Amberlynn Reid - 600 pound pathological liar and U-Haul lesbian moving in with her next live-in maid/nurse/girlfriend.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Is Amber a blackie?

• Hell yes

Votes: 1,002 79.5%
  • Nah

Votes: 259 20.5%

• Total voters

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
On the whole, "your appearance or personality." Comment. She couldnt choose because no one can say anything negative about her without them being a hater, or fat shaming. God. That fucking phrase. Id rather listen to her say moment over 'fat shaming'. No one likes you becuase you are a shitty person. Your fat because youre a shitty person.

Oliveoil

Ronin
kiwifarms.net
What irked me the most is when she chose Young Dumb over Karina Kaboom.
I do not know Karina but I know Young Dumb has stated she messaged Amber before. This is the SAME chick who makes sex doll faces in her thumb nails and IG.
No Amber Young Dumb does not want to help you or what is best for you.
She wants to grift off you.
The cuckening of Amber continues- where she apologizes for every single fucking thing.
Truly sad.

Typpi

Waiting for Fats to die.
kiwifarms.net
I do not know Karina but I know Young Dumb has stated she messaged Amber before. This is the SAME chick who makes sex doll faces in her thumb nails and IG.
The cuckening of Amber continues- where she apologizes for every single fucking thing.
Truly sad.
Young dumb has some really dumb tattoos.

The neck tat just makes me laugh every time I see it.

Insulin reid

kiwifarms.net
I did not watch the live but saw clips. She said something about the vent leaking during the summer - that has to be linked
Idk fam but i think its legit mold. Im pretty sure to keep our princess from overheating since shes wearing a suit of blubber they must have the ac set on like 62 or less all the time. During the hot and humid southern summer bullshit the ac unit must be screaming trying to keep up with the demand.

w4vy_gr4vy

Wogglebuggian Of Taste And Culture
kiwifarms.net
Truly sad.
She probably hates KK because she doesn't talk about Amber's weight so she can't cry about muh fatphobia. As for Sara being "nice" because she has messaged Amber, lol. For someone who's as paranoid as ALR claims she is about people trolleeeeeen, she'll swallow any old shite you tell her if it's in a DM.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Super chat money recent live: Around 132$ If Youtube takes 1/3 she made 88 dollars. Not bad for an hour worth of work.
Does anyone track her memberships?
This is from the most recent stream. STILL amazed she get's so many super chat money.
This is not bad for an hour of work but terrible for someone using this for her only income. Her channel is not growing as her content is not conducive to it. The only subscribers that persist with her are long-time ones. She has a bit over a million views per month but has not moved up for a while. I think that most of her supporters are similar to Amber, namely morbidly obese, and while still getting superchats, it is not as much as before. Her last stream was just sad; she just checked out. Her vlog tomorrow is likely to be not much better.

Babygorlwhisperer

kiwifarms.net
That's a register? Not mold, in all likelihood.

In another life, I advised people with indoor air quality problems. Mold was the big fear several years ago. When people called about mold on a register or vent, especially in new houses, I would ask one question: "Do you burn candles, especially mushy, scented ones?" That is where the soot settles, sometimes in fridges or on dishes. Cleaning it is a bitch.

Mold is caused by water, as well as neglect. Unless it's suuuper humid, that isn't mold.

TLDR: Stop burning all the candles, and take a shower, bitch.
i do think its black mold. that is because the vent we are talking about is the ac . outcoming cold air( dry itself ) will cause condensation in the "Vent housing" if your room gets moist through water vapor. water accumulates in the casing and slowly wets the wallpaper. as you can see the waterline on ambers vent, mold it is.
Screenshot (130).png

in case of candle burning you would see it on the housing too and especially in" air-slits ", this is missing here.

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
Late to the party, but seeing Amber's thread be collapsed is an interesting albeit not surprising development. Her channel fizzled out way quicker than she or the hayders probably thought it would.
She has gotten so boring and there's honestly no way she can make herself interesting again. Chantal has been through tons or drama, while Nikocado at least has interesting mukbangs and talents behind his disgusting image and coinslot. Amberlynn is a boring af fatty equivalent to paint drying on the walls; not even cancer was enough to make her more interesting or want to change, so it's all on her. This fat, smellt, lazy narcissist hog cunt broight it all upon herself and I hope her views continue as per her views and interactions. Boring ass yakking pig.