Amberlynn Reid - 600 pound pathological liar and U-Haul lesbian moving in with her next live-in maid/nurse/girlfriend.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Is Amber a blackie?

• Hell yes

Votes: 1,002 79.5%
  • Nah

Votes: 259 20.5%

• Total voters

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
There are things that Amber knows not to do, but she does it for attention.

The apple slicing? It's so she gets people in the comments yelling at her about it. That shows up as interaction on yt algorithms.
Pretty sure that's why she put Twinkie's harness on upside down, and why she wore her dresses backwards back in the day.

The other possibility is that she's functionally retarded. Or that she's a fat pampered princess that hasn't learned to properly care for herself.

Cheese Trap

A Whale enthusiast
kiwifarms.net

Babygorlwhisperer

kiwifarms.net
Panic FatAl, PANIC!

You better figure out how to make more money quick 'cause you'll never find an empty cardboard box big enough to house you.

Guess all those fat shaming haydurs served a purpose after all, huh?

:biggrin:
i think Ambers Wifey moment has evolved into a supervised living and "working" situation.
think about it for a sec.
Wifey is the camera crew, does the editing and also stage help (when reaching over popsicles), add personal caretaker, cleaning lady and dogwalker to the list and you got a fulltime job. Wifey is a hired personal assistant.
the question is how long big Al is able to bare this. getting everything laid out for you is fun for a while but that fades quickly. im sure there is more drama and dynamic in this stinking apartment than she shows. as we dont know much about her "little helper "we can only speculate about Wifey's agenda. at least until Becky speaks up.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
LOL @ CHANTAL'S CHANNEL BEING BIGGER.

bahahahaa. She lost almost all her haydurs to Chantal who puts on an actual show. Chantal sets the bar so high for Amberlynn she couldn't meet it if she tries.

I think the whole "cutting apples into chips" and "carbonizing turkey bacon to make it crispy" thing is her trying to do something to provoke a reaction from troll channels. Like woaw, isn't it so funny that Amberlynn can't cook and eats apple pits? It'd have worked a year or two ago, but it's not going to work today. Kay's Cooking uploads once a week doing shit like that all the time, and Chantal is just funnier in every possible way.

this is simply a free market correction

btw those apples have basically no seeds. that's definitely an American GMO thing. They shouldn't look like that.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Amassing not even 200k views. In the past when she uploaded in an hour she'd get 20k views. This really shows how far her channel has fallen, the live stream model destroyed it because whilst she garnered super chats, it did nothing because there were no legacy views and that is how you keep a channel alive.
It is one thing of watching a 10 minutes video, it is another one watching an hour video from her. She is not getting the views because people only watch her streams live. Most are watching the highlights on other channels.

I believe her CPM is $2 per 1000 and she does not have midrolls. In her lives for me, she only has one opening ad and they are for crap like mail chimp meaning her ads are low. Adverts like Amazon and video games mean high revenue.
This is about right. CPM have not been back to pre-pandemic level yet.

She is probably only making $2000 via revenues and this is before tax. She probably gets $300 super chats a week meaning in total about $3200. This sounds about right actually.

Rent - 1500 (including services like parking etc)
Total - $1700 remaining

Jade is paying nothing and Amber is paying the bills. Kentucky operates on a 15.3% tax for self-employment which Amber qualifies as.
I think that Jade pays quite a bit. This is why Jade still works and this is why Amber has been relegated to the second bedroom. Right now, her food bill is easily over $1,500 a month ($50/day). If she was eating as she has shown in her latest vlog, she would lose a lot a weight, which she has not. This was all for show for her supporters.

Amber does not put any effort if she does not have too. To put a vlog Saturday when she just had to wait till today tells us that money is getting tight. She has gone through her savings since she can’t afford bariatric surgery, cannot afford a car for wifey and need to beg Becky to give her a ride. She will need to start working for her money.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
btw those apples have basically no seeds. that's definitely an American GMO thing. They shouldn't look like that.
The only GMO apple is the Arctic Apple, which is not available for sale outside of packaged slices yet.

This is just an immature apple because AL can’t tell when fruit is ripe when she shops. Probably tasted like tart ass, hence the smothering in peanut butter.

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This video is so RAW you guys, FAWK

I wonder if she'll have any awareness that her board was collapsed. She has said in the past that she had "a whole forum dedicated to hating on her" but she's deeply stupid and if you asked her the difference between a thread, a board, a forum, and a website, I bet she'd stare at the screen for a while and go "the difference between like whuuuut? I'm so confused" and then not give an answer.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
This is just an immature apple because AL can’t tell when fruit is ripe when she shops. Probably tasted like tart ass, hence the smothering in peanut butter.
Amber does not like fruits and vegetables unless they are smothered with something else like peanut butter for the apple or salt and spices for her vegetable. Amber does not eat fruits and vegetables unless she is filming it for a vlog.

Chaotic Pizzaparty

kiwifarms.net
@Turd Fergusson

agree on all points and Jade paying is thankful because if that is the case her finances are in an even worst place. Applying her taxes which are probably about $800 this is all of them including income and self-employment and others if any paid on purchases etc. Applying the $1.500 on food and rent meaning she is net -$600 this is before applying other purchases.

Her channel has not been good since November as her vlogmas last year she struggled in views meaning this problem has persisted for 10 months. Bariatric surgery average in the states is agreed from farmed to be $20.000 - 25.

Ambers theorized savings are $20.000
10 x $600 = $6.000 (extreme minimum)
My theory is Amber has barely $2.000 in savings as she probably paid money to Becky to silence her. The car was a distraction to viewers to divert any theory of monetary arrangements.

The wifey paying a lot makes a lot of sense if you apply the above figures and the taxes are the funds either spent or saved away.

Amber's channel is so depressing because she did not capitalize on her infamy in any aspect but brought plastic shit and hocked it on Facebook. She could of in her height of 2.5 years bought a house in KY and used it as equity in case but she is so stupid. Amber's channel deserves to rot because she tries to grab viewers with her shit cooking now but only ZM is biting. The scrambled egg thing was such an obvious ploy but no one cares anymore.

I expect her manic clawing in irrelevancy will either be hilarious or a pathetic thud. Capitalize on your successes folks.

Cluster Beezin

kiwifarms.net
ALR puts on this fake persona of a happy, fully functional adult, but she's fooling no one. I don't think anyone in her audience is under the illusion that her "real life" is anything like what we're seeing in these vlogs. But what's continually remarkable to me is how horrible she is at faking being normal. She behaves like an alien or a computer algorithm attempting its best approximation of human behavior.

The real ALR is still binging regularly and is completely socially isolated. I'm personally of the opinion that Jade left after she was doxxed and now that Becky moved out, ALR is completely alone and her mental state is declining rapidly.

She's doing that thing people do after a breakup where they act like their life is so great on social media, to basically emotionally manipulate their ex into regretting breaking up with them. Amber is mad at her audience for ruining her relationship with Wipey so she's punishing us by closing us off to her "real life" and giving us this fake BS instead. She's trying to prove the haydurs wrong, but it's all a lah.

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
I think the whole "cutting apples into chips" and "carbonizing turkey bacon to make it crispy" thing is her trying to do something to provoke a reaction from troll channels. Like woaw, isn't it so funny that Amberlynn can't cook and eats apple pits? It'd have worked a year or two ago, but it's not going to work today. Kay's Cooking uploads once a week doing shit like that all the time, and Chantal is just funnier in every possible way.

this is simply a free market correction

Oh, she's totally baiting the haydurs with this content.

I'm mostly responding because I feel compelled to inform all of you that there's no need to core an apple. If you start eating it from the bottom, opposite the stem, you can consume the entire thing, core and seeds included. You won't even notice the core, I promise. It's easier and less wasteful to eat them this way, and it's better for you - the core and seeds are full of fiber.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
How does the dumb fuck believe she'll keep her channel alive with vlogs like this?
Realistically she could blow up and go viral easily if she'd just stop eating. It's that easy for someone who already has a platform and chance at a huge physical change, she could still stuff her face with 3000kcal and the weight would drop off. She wants money, attention and people to envy her - all of this can be achieved by doing one simple thing. STOP BEING A GREEDY FUCKER.

We all know that apple/peanut butter garbage is not representative of your eating habits. This lard baby has a piss easy way of getting everything she wants but nope.
Her face also has that ''I haven't washed in a week and I've applied foundation over foundation over foundation each day'' texture. Just hold the shower head to your face, Jesus.

Teresa77

kiwifarms.net
Her latest IG post.
a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
And cyanide, but I guess she'd need a lot of apples.
Yes, she'd need a ton of them and we all know gorl doesn't actually eat fruit.

Plus, the seeds generally pass through your digestive system completely intact, so even if they contained a meaningful quantity of cyanide, it would be unlikely to do any harm.