America First with Nicholas J. Fuentes / "Nick the Knife" - Basically just Lauren southern with a love for catboys

Is Nick gay?

• Yes

Votes: 469 56.9%
  • Yes, but only ironically

Votes: 355 43.1%

• Total voters

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
I doubt the guy who created Groyper ever anticipated it'd be used in this way
It wasn't even named Groyper originally, IIRC. Groyper was just one of its many names but originally it was called Easter the Toad (which complimented Pepe the Frog). Don't know why they didn't stick to the original Easter the Toad name, I mean they are Catholics after all so they'd shill at any vague mention of it.

Joe Swanson

kiwifarms.net
It wasn't even named Groyper originally, IIRC. Groyper was just one of its many names but originally it was called Easter the Toad (which complimented Pepe the Frog). Don't know why they didn't stick to the original Easter the Toad name, I mean they are Catholics after all so they'd shill at any vague mention of it.
The fat toad was originally known as Easter toad, but it was one man (@that_groyper I believe his twitter handle is now) who used it as a pfp and the name Groyper and he became a relatively well know figure on right wing twitter which eventually caused people to start to make their own variations of Groyper such as Professor Groyper. However eventually Nick and his groupies co-oped it. I'm probably forgetting a lot but its been a while since I've been on that side of the internet

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1295175

Cow crossover between one of Nick's capos and Venti. In case you don't get the mega-IQ ironic humor displayed here, it's funny because it's a terrible shirt no one will ever wear. (hopefully)
It's kinda weird how Venti used to be on 'their side' a while back. She used to have been featured on Nick's show or at least talked to him on camera and they seemed to have a pretty positive relationship (not love kind but like the Milo or PJW associative kind). I wonder what caused the two to split.

Cypher

Bald Blackpilled Boi
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1295175

Cow crossover between one of Nick's capos and Venti. In case you don't get the mega-IQ ironic humor displayed here, it's funny because it's a terrible shirt no one will ever wear. (hopefully)
Haha guys it's irony because even though we rant all day about interracial couples because we can't laid, we're just going to plaster the site with weird pseudo-fetishes of white girls wanting to fuck black men. It's just a joke guise, totally not a weird projection like the catbois, get it you cringe WigNats?

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
"My fanbase realized i was a fucking idiot and now I am trying to cope."

View attachment 1297193
There's a difference between not giving a shit about what people say and ignoring them, and blocking people because you're a pussy who can't stand what others have to say that isn't aassisting. Guess what he chose?

Also is Fuentes having beef with Stonetoss now? I can't really tell but if it is true that'll certainly be interesting. Stonetoss may not have the 'fanbase' of Nick but he does have a lot of relevancy in general RW internet culture. Also Stonetoss is pretty much a universal figure, anyone from a wignat, tradcath, 'nazbol', libertarian, even the occasional MAGApedes can like Stonetoss but Nick is a very politically-specific figure.

It'll be very funny when the Groyper and Anime Avi TradCaths come knocking onto Stone's tweets and websites and spam comments and the only thing they can call him is "WIGNAT! FED! uh... you don't like Nick! Uh...", because Stone doesn't have as much skeletons in the closet as much as some figures so they'll have to really scrape the bottom of the barrel to do any sort of damage to him. Maybe they'll bring up that furry rumor but then again most of Nick's fans on Twitters are degenerates anyways who like to 'ironically' joke about lolis and traps. Also the catboy thing is still a thing.

A hypothetical 'Stonetoss vs Nicker war' would result in the Nickers probably losing even more respect in the RW sphere on the internet since they almost can't seem to take anything that could disrespect their e-celeb.

Last edited:

Marche

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1295175

Venti used to orbit them hard and parrot all the talking points, was only once they started making fun of her she changed her tune on them and then parroted the general /pol/ and pretty much everyone else by saying that Groypers are just kekistan.

Venti used to orbit them hard and parrot all the talking points, was only once they started making fun of her she changed her tune on them and then parroted the general /pol/ and pretty much everyone else by saying that Groypers are just kekistan.
You just described literally every trad thot who makes a living screaming loudly about how trad they are ( while doing things like fucking married men aka Faith Goldy, Lauren Southern etc etc)

Tags
None