Inactive Amy Carlson / Mother God / Gaia and the Love Has Won Cult - Mom-cult leader who used to be a McDonald's manager, heard voices and decided to leave family and job to form a cult

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
After Amy's escapades of being Pele the fire goddess in Kauai and her lolcow-worthy appearance on Dr. Phil, I think it’s about high time Amy Carlson and her cult gets a thread. Because of the warped and twisted nature of Amy and Love has Won, I’ve archived a video at the beginning for those who don’t want to peel up this onion-like OP.
download.jpg
Stare not long in to the eyes of the lolcult, lest the lolcult stares backs at you.

As implied in the title, Amy Carlson (referred to as Mother God or Mom by her followers) is a cult leader of lolcow-worthy proportions. She runs a cult where her followers are made to serve mom. In return, she gives drunken, rambling sermons and sits on her ass.

Amy's Worldviews
If you know someone who has a god complex, chances are, they don’t literally believe they’re god. Amy, on the other hand, believes she is Gaia, and all of her facts about Mother God are outrageous and often contradict one another. Some of her claims include, but are not limited to:
-Amy has reincarnated on earth more than 500 times. This is her 534th reincarnation
-Giving free will was a failed experiment, and her mission is to reconnect everyone to her
-She remembers being reincarnated as various people, including Marilyn Monroe, Joanne d’Arc, and Jesus
-Amy is also Pele, the Hawaiian fire goddess
-Amy was queen of Lemuria and Donald Trump was her father at the time
-Amy remembers being hanged on the cross as Jesus
-Everyone else is out to get mother (symptom of paranoid schizophrenia)
-There were 589 assasination attempts just in this lifetime alone
-Father God is Lucifer
-Cult members are not allowed to sit and are only allowed 2-4 hours of sleep a day, because resting drains away Mom’s energy
-Love has Won is not a cult, even though they left a man for dead in a desert for trying to leave
-Robin Williams (deceased celebrity) is a member of the cult
-R.W. is archangel Zadkiel
-She has eyes on the back of her head
-There's a group called the Cabal that places inorganic materials into the human body
-Amy has done ‘spiritual surgery’ with her hands to remove those from individuals
-Amy has done over 100,000 of these (and they work)

Humble Beginnings
Like many cult leaders, Amy actually grew up normally and lived a normal life with her parents and two sisters. However, she went on a steep decline during her late adolescence/early adulthood years. By age twenty, she had married three times and had three children, each from separate husbands, while working as a manager at Mcdonalds. However, this doesn’t explain how she went from “I’m Lovin’ It” to Looney Toons. As fate would have had it, Amy developed late-onset schizophrenia and started hearing voices.

Amy's totally crazy ride
holyshit.png

Around 2006, Amy started hearing voices that she was Mother God and how she was to save her children from the apocalypse. Instead of seeking medical help for these voices, she prepared to go on a mission to prepare for the planet’s ascension. Ironically, she would abandon her actual kids and husband #3 before setting off to become ‘Mother God’.

Mother and Father God(s)
Around the time Amy was bouncing across several states due to those voices, some old fart from Crestone, CO messaged her, claiming he was Father God. He told her to come over to give him some young pussy rule over Earth alongside him as a mother god. Of course, Amy took him at his word and left her husband, kids, and McDonald’s job to become Mother God and the cult co-leader of Love has Won. Like any good love story involving a cult, she dumped him and took in several other Father Gods before meeting Jason Castillo, who is just as fucked up.

Totally charming guy. Also apparently a faggot.
Jason_mugshot.png

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (11.1).png

Screenshot (11.2).png

(he also coerces some of the female cult members to partake in orgies with their ‘God-Parents’ but I’m not going to go into much detail, since it’s way too disturbing even for me)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldz-wwk_nQU

Love has Won
As with any good cult, Amy needed a bunch of followers, and the ones who are the most devoted to her come over to Creston to serve her ass. She often targets those who have useful skills (ie:doctors) or have money to donate to the cult. They often do her dirty work for her, since she apparently can’t walk due to brain damage doing excessive work as Mother God.

(Lol, she's not crippled)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb4fl6bPKdU

Because she has brain damage and ill-health as a consequence of drinking and taking drugs excessively, most of her sermons are now done by her followers, not that they are much saner than her. In fact, what makes this even more insane is that many of her followers are college-educated and are aware of the concept of a cult, but are still willing to serve an alcoholic, schizophrenic druggie.

Totally smart people here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8oGiEGdcgI&t=103s

Screenshot (4).png

Perfect examples of lolcows archangels

(The smart women who appeared on Dr. Phil)
Screenshot (32).png

Screenshot (28).png

Aurora's old twitter (archive)
Hope's GoFundMe for LHW (archive)
Apparently thrived because of 9/11
Screenshot (30).png

Mom of the year
Screenshot (31).png

The newest victim recruit
Screenshot (29).png

Trouble in Paradise
Like every cult and big family, Love has Won doesn’t come without their own problems, and those problems usually result in some physical and/or mental injury. In the Dr. Phil segment, Amy’s mum noted that Amy was never quite motherly, and this shows in her treatment of animals and children.

When asked about it, Amy claims that the cat knows she is god, and that she was simply disciplining the child (maybe leaving her family behind was for the best). (:_(

Eating their own
As seen with husband #4, Amy’s cult is well known for turning on one another. The most recent person to have faced their wrath was a new member named Alex Whitten. He was a conspiracy theorist and a bit of a lolcow himself, like many of the members in the group. However, his energy waves were apparently negative, so in May of 2020, they decided to send him packing by drugging him, stripping him and leaving him for dead in the desert . If it had not been for his family alerting the police and instigating a state-wide search, he may have well been one of the missing persons that ‘left’ the cult. To add insult to injury, Amy and the others tried to cover it up, but it was quickly disproven by his family and Guru magazine (newsletter who exposed them).

Recent events (Late August-September 2020)
Amy the Fire Goddess (Sometime in August-September 4th)
When the news about the man being left for dead in the desert broke out, locals were quick to point out that there have been other missing persons connected to Love has Won. Now faced with extreme hostility from the locals, Love has Won decided to set up headquarters in Kauai. Upon arriving there, they were met with the usual local hospitility as a result of being a cult. Amy, being a retarded cult leader, decided to claim that she was Pele the fire goddess and that she was there to return to correct the islanders’ ways. It also didn’t help that she was shouting “I’M PELE BITCH!” and "FUCK YOU WHORES!” at the locals.

(Lol, it was probably either Hope or Aurora )
Screenshot (2)_LI.jpg

Within a matter of days, the whole lot were met with violent protests and chased back into the Hawaiian airport, where they flew to go to Maui, only to be told by the mayor himself that they were not welcomed there, nor anywhere else in Hawaii for the matter. Remembering their trauma in Kauai, Love has Won decided to actually listen to someone this time and flew back to Colorado.

LHW runtime in Hawaii: one month.
Number of followers acquired:0
Number of people pissed off:72293
Final score:-72293

LHW on Dr Phil (Recorded August 24th, aired September 14th and 15th)
Prior to returning home, they decided to star on Dr. Phil, believing that it would help them find more followers. One of the members actually told everyone else that this was a bad idea, only to be told to stop emitting negative energy and that they were going to do it anyways. Of course, they all got roasted alive by Dr. Phil and his cult expert, with the former telling Amy that she's boring.

Amy and co. being roasted alive

Two uncomfortable family reunions

Needless to say, this didn’t stop Amy’s followers from trying to defend themselves and Mom after the fact on their own Youtube channel nor did it stop the weens from flying in by the dozens to troll their live streams.

In Conclusion
Amy is a nutjob and her followers have apparently not learned anything from Jonestown. Also, drugs are bad.

Special thanks to @Nectarine @A Humble Ewok and @Jann_Hörn for contributing to the OP.

Sources:
Rise above Love has Won Ytube channel (archive)
LHW Ytube channel (archive)
LHW Facebook Page (archive)
Dr Phil trailer (archived, see attached link below)
Anti LHW Website made by the spouse of a former victim (archive)
Reddit support group for relatives of members or victims of LHW (archive) (archive)
Guru magazine article (archive)
Denver 7 article on LHW (archive)
Another article on LHW (archive)
Amy's Linkedin (archive)
Jason's arrest records (archive)
LHW website (archive)
Meet the crew webpage (archive)
Amy's first contact ground crew website-MAY CAUSE HEADACHES (archived)
LHW numerology website (explore only if inebriated) (archive)
LHW water-selling website (archive)
Amy's Gaias Whole Healing Essentials online shop (archive)
Hope's GoFundMe for LHW (archive)
Personal information:
Amy's emails: [email protected]
[email protected]
Amy's phone number: +1 (530) 925-3225
Aurora's old twitter (archive)

LHW mailing address: P.O, Box 805, Crestone, Colorado, 81131 USA

Attachments

• Family Of Love Has Won Follower Claims He Was Left Naked In The Wilderness – Organization Deni...mp4
    36.8 MB · Views: 15
  • I Believe My Sister is a Cult Leader Who Claims She’s Mother God.mp4
    6.3 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
No pictures
Why is everything spoiler tagged
Good post, I need to watch those videos.

Why the small font tho? Could you use the default font size for the text? Could unspoil some pictures as Twinkie said.

Thanks for the feedback, I took your advices and made some edits. The thread was written on a document, so I may have not enlarged all of the fonts.

Jann_Hörn

Gefühle an dich in einer Altbauwohnung, Pt.I
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Source Archives:
Rise above Love has Won Ytube channel (archive)
LHW Ytube channel (archive)
Dr Phil trailer:

Anti LHW Website made by the spouse of a former victim (archive not working)
Reddit support group for relatives of members or victims of LHW (archive)
Guru magazine article (already archive) (original)
Denver 7 article on LHW (already archive) (original)
Another article on LHW (already archive) (original)
Amy's Linkedin (already archive) (original)
LHW website ( already archive) (original)

Hope this helps OP, good work. Maybe just a nitpick but the first sentence could be a bit more succinct in why the person is a cow but it is exceptionally clear in the rest of the OP.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
I though so, but I wasn't sure. Also reminds me of terrorist group from Cowboy Bebop with the retrovirus.
I'm not surprised. Amy takes pieces of different religions and media and incorporates them into her doctrine. According to one of her former followers, she once described a scene from Moana and claimed it actually happened to her.

Nectarine

kiwifarms.net
Wow, this lady is a great find. I looked into her a bit, and I found this incredible photo of her fucking minivan
holyshit.png
You should include more content from her website in the OP, because there's some pretty hilarious stuff on here. Exhibit A: https://www.lovehaswon.org/about-mom/our-team/
Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 4.18.49 PM.png
There's also a detailed bio for all of the (actual) members, complete with photos. Every single one of these ppl is a lolcow, lmfao
Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 4.20.35 PM.png
btw, like many other schizocows, it turns out she has several other websites that are equally horrible to look at
angelnumbers.jpg
https://lovehaswonwater.com/sales-page claims to sell alkaline water but i'm like 99% sure this is a scam
https://lovehaswonangelnumbers.org/ extensive schizoposting re: numerology
MotherGod found on me star triangle on my back, dissolved some chips, repaired DNA, removed 5 implants, froze the mutation and retracted tentacles.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Wow, this lady is a great find. I looked into her a bit, and I found this incredible photo of her fucking minivan
View attachment 1608239
You should include more content from her website in the OP, because there's some pretty hilarious stuff on here. Exhibit A: https://www.lovehaswon.org/about-mom/our-team/
View attachment 1608178
There's also a detailed bio for all of the (actual) members, complete with photos. Every single one of these ppl is a lolcow, lmfao
View attachment 1608180
btw, like many other schizocows, it turns out she has several other websites that are equally horrible to look at
View attachment 1608216
https://lovehaswonwater.com/sales-page claims to sell alkaline water but i'm like 99% sure this is a scam
https://lovehaswonangelnumbers.org/ extensive schizoposting re: numerology
Thank you! I'll add this information into the OP along with Father God's criminal records.
Jason_mugshot.png