Inactive Amy Carlson / Mother God / Gaia and the Love Has Won Cult - Mom-cult leader who used to be a McDonald's manager, heard voices and decided to leave family and job to form a cult

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

lottalove

tuff
kiwifarms.net
archive
TRINITY TRUTH TAKING HOLD 6

(Incoherent babbling of some junkie living in his own world far, far away, but he likes it that way).
Channel name JOY RAINS, 72 followers.
Hopefully all of those 72 have enough self-preservation instinct to not need to be in his presence.
I didn't watch long enough to register how many others were in the room and whom he was enthusiasticly babbling at.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All charges have been dropped in Colorado. It's unknown exactly why they were dropped:

Abuse of a corpse is one of those "we need to arrest these people for something but fuck if I know what to call this" charges iirc so that's not surprising. And shit like this scares prosecuters because it can bring up the religious freedom angle which is a whole other problem. Probably easier to just ignore the whole thing.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
Abuse of a corpse is one of those "we need to arrest these people for something but fuck if I know what to call this" charges iirc so that's not surprising. And shit like this scares prosecuters because it can bring up the religious freedom angle which is a whole other problem. Probably easier to just ignore the whole thing.
Yeah. Religious rituals with bodies that don’t directly violate explicit laws against things like cannibalism and have been assumed to be actions that go with the wishes of the dead are hard to call desecration. It’s strange and fucked up but the right to perform animal sacrifice is part of the first amendment so turning your cult leader into a Christmas tree probably passes that bar.

Trianon

true or false crime
kiwifarms.net
The special was interesting.

I didn't realize there were livestreams that sounded like Amy had been asking to be taken to the hospital, and the followers refused.

The family believes that Amy was killed by Miguel and Father God to allow the money from "cures" to keep rolling in without her bad press. They don't believe Miguel was out of the cult when he called the cops for having her body in the house. They think it was murder by neglect.

The sheriff is also furious the DA dropped the charges.

They do share footage of the Christmas tree sleeping bag, but with her face blurred out.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The special was interesting.

I didn't realize there were livestreams that sounded like Amy had been asking to be taken to the hospital, and the followers refused.

The family believes that Amy was killed by Miguel and Father God to allow the money from "cures" to keep rolling in without her bad press. They don't believe Miguel was out of the cult when he called the cops for having her body in the house. They think it was murder by neglect.

The sheriff is also furious the DA dropped the charges.

They do share footage of the Christmas tree sleeping bag, but with her face blurred out.
where is the special airing?

Trianon

true or false crime
kiwifarms.net

Big Feckin Eejit

kiwifarms.net
Incase anyone is interested, here is the police body cam footage. It shows Amy at the end. Sorry I don't know how to archive or anything like that.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

I am the passenger, and I ride 'n I ride 'n I ride
kiwifarms.net
Incase anyone is interested, here is the police body cam footage. It shows Amy at the end. Sorry I don't know how to archive or anything like that.
I got you, I'll edit this post with it as soon as it's downloaded.
Voila:

Last edited:

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

I am the passenger, and I ride 'n I ride 'n I ride
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly kind of surprised, they seemed to only do a semi-terrible job. Her face is blue so she still has blood in there, and her eyes are clearly decaying but no-one complains about the smell and are actually surprised it's a corpse. If they had removed the organs and filled the sleeping bag with salt and baking soda, it probably would have been a fairly decent mummification.

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly kind of surprised, they seemed to only do a semi-terrible job. Her face is blue so she still has blood in there, and her eyes are clearly decaying but no-one complains about the smell and are actually surprised it's a corpse. If they had removed the organs and filled the sleeping bag with salt and baking soda, it probably would have been a fairly decent mummification.
What were the Japanese monks who like starved themselves pretty much to death when they decided it was time to die? They're so malnourished only bones so yeah super easy to mummify. I bet she prolly didn't leak much fluids after death. Or maybe they had foresight to drain her? I doubt any of those idiots are familiar with anatomy to actually cut her open and remove organs.

They prolly shrunk and shriveled from her no food only liquor and cigarettes diet anyways...

Ronnie Rocket

an irksome brawling scold
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling the colloidal silver is contributing to her coloring.