Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where oh where is Fat Amy?
She may be pulling a TantrumLynn and punishing us for pointing at her bullshit. This is an old ploy of Amber's to gin up views for when she finally posts. This works for ALR because she has legions of slightly less fat haters who can't click her videos fast enough so they can feel slightly less fat.

This won't work for Amy because all she has is a handful of haters who will wait for the archive and/or recap so they can laugh at her without the compulsive need to feel slightly less fat/less abusive to children.

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

deputydogshit2.0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I share your excitement but I also have a side bet Amy will be too lazy to bother.

You should definitely run more frame grabs during these child neglect instances. Over the last few weeks of Amy's YouTube hiatus I've really come to recognize those facial tics of absolute distain for her ferals, a pretty common theme that seeps in across the multitude of her uploads that have been shared here. Currently watching the "Dr apt update!! Day 19" you posted earlier and now I'm recalling all of these flashes of subconscious hate Amy can't hide from the camera:

Miah breaks headphones, woe is me my life is so hard
Doesn't know how to use iCloud?
Wishes she could play games on her phone instead of more time with her children
Endless showers (to get away from her spawn)
Desperately wants to connect to and provide for a YouTube audience (to escape caring and providing for ferals)

If this isnt the face of a narcissistic landwhale that made the wrong choices in life idk what is.

View attachment 2162135
I honestly thought that was a Wonder Bread bag on her head!!!

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
H-hhhhhhoyah.

This one is my fave Amanatee video of ever, so far. It's called "SHEHULKSMASHSOANGER", or some shit. Here's the archive:
View attachment 2162152
(Courtesy of my & your realass nigga @moron.)

And here's Stroorburrknuckle's... No. This is not a reeeecap. This video was too great. It's a SQUEEEEcap.

I'd say "Enjoy.", but that shit's a foregone conclusion.
The sturm und drang! The pathos! The enormous pig flippers! The bravery.

Definitely an upper echelon hog vlog in the Amy oeuvre. I remember laughing so hard watching it and writing the recap.

Zezeba

lulz
kiwifarms.net
I guess that means we won’t get any instruction in self-love on this day.
Good thing I already self-loved today.

Sometimes I forget about Amy just because the Strobs recaps are far superior and there isn't much of a cycle besides Preach, Beat, Rage, Craft (if we can call it that). Sometimes all at once!

Seeing the failed copyright strike and disabling comments makes me hope we'll get another Ragefest, but whatever we get, I'm here for it. Praise Allah for this cow.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought I remembered her addressing the absolute absence of tears in that video, and she did. Lack of tears does not mean she wasn't cryeeng so step back!!!! From this video..

Punctuation added for readability.

@1:45
I've seen people comment you were faking and there's no tears, well so there's a few things you can step back on. one is I have seen many people cry that don't have alligator tears dropping down their face. I've seen people cry and not have snot dripping down their face. it shouldn't matter if I am crying with tears or not with tears!!!! I think it's just sad that people have to go to the the links to say that I am lying about my crying.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
H-hhhhhhoyah.

This one is my fave Amanatee video of ever, so far. It's called "SHEHULKSMASHSOANGER", or some shit. Here's the archive:
View attachment 2162152
(Courtesy of my & your realass nigga @moron.)

And here's Stroorburrknuckle's... No. This is not a reeeecap. This video was too great. It's a SQUEEEEcap.

I'd say "Enjoy.", but that shit's a foregone conclusion.
I think about her tearful, resentful line "My fambily gets to go on their FaMBilY WaaAuuLk!" about once a week. She sounds like a petulant 13 year old throwing a tantrum at her mean father. The mean father in this case is all her own bad choices.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have we ever found out if Ollie was ever really a lawyer, or even attended law school?
Ali was a lawyer for many years. Ok, maybe he didn't practice here but he did A LOT OF STUDYING (much the way Amy's did a lot of studying for six years getting her GED) but then he discovered that he enjoys being a used car salesman more than being a lawyer.

I'm gonna say no both parts but that's just my opinion.

For context, this clip is from when someone threatened to sue her for using their images of their crafts on her own website trying to sell merchandise. It will always be my favorite clip because she insists that they know what is right and what is not ok.

It seems that the circle will indeed be unbroken as Amy rolls along.

Jaywanna

kiwifarms.net
1:45
I've seen people comment you were faking and there's no tears, well so there's a few things you can step back on. one is I have seen many people cry that don't have alligator tears dropping down their face. I've seen people cry and not have snot dripping down their face. it shouldn't matter if I am crying with tears or not with tears!!!! I think it's just sad that people have to go to the the links to say that I am lying about my crying............... I did go to the links today Fatamy. I told all the golfers, a caddy and some random geese that Fatamy was lying about crying.

Turd Blossom

Intuitively dumpster diving for expired Rolos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought I remembered her addressing the absolute absence of tears in that video, and she did. Lack of tears does not mean she wasn't cryeeng so step back!!!! From this video..
"If people want to see a sheep purple, they're gonna see a sheep purple. Even though the sheep are really white. If they want to see The Color Purple, they're gonna see The Color Purple. There's notheeng that we can do to make them see different because it's everybody's own individual thing, and everybody has their own hangups, everybody has their own opinion per se I guess"
-Amy Ramadan, on The Color Purple

Ali was a lawyer for many years. Ok, maybe he didn't practice here but he did A LOT OF STUDYING
It truly is inspiring to witness this brilliant man, who could be a successful attorney pursue his passion of toiling 16 hours a day, 7 day a week at a furniture rental store.

Annie Adderall

we should totally just stab caesar
kiwifarms.net
My LinkedIn dig for the curriculum vitae of almost-lawyer Ali is not going well. Does anyone have anything on this part of his life? I love dishonest LinkedIn profiles. Ali let me down on this one. I guess he doesn't larp often enough as an ex-law student to bother to set the scene.
eca.png

Ramadan ends in mere hours. I'm sure Amy can reschedule her makeup fast days then.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Over the last few weeks of Amy's YouTube hiatus I've really come to recognize those facial tics of absolute distain for her ferals, a pretty common theme that seeps in across the multitude of her uploads that have been shared here
Yes, this hiatus is giving her detractors the luxury of time to watch or rewatch archives, evaluating the content in light of what we now know. Once again, Amy “Alligator Tears” Ramadan is the biggest contributor to her own downfall.

Speaking of which, I wish we had a running Google Doc (or whatever) listing her malapropisms, mispronunciations and overall illiteracy. I’ve noticed “profusively” pops up a lot, but there are so many in every video that it’s hard to keep track.

BA0769FE-8CAF-41A0-9B0B-DBD5D1BA9ABA.png

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My LinkedIn dig for the curriculum vitae of almost-lawyer Ali is not going well. Does anyone have anything on this part of his life? I love dishonest LinkedIn profiles. Ali let me down on this one. I guess he doesn't larp often enough as an ex-law student to bother to set the scene.
I don't think Ali has claimed to be a lawyer, it's just Amy who claimed he had practiced law (presumably in Egypt) and studied to "get his license here". As if someone would spend all that money going to law school only to decide that selling used cars was his passion.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I'm a lolyer" is what he baited his rod with to trawl for fatties in chatrooms. And because Amy eats anything, she bit.

She elaborated on the lolyer story some time last year. It went something like: his eejupshin lolyering license is totally valid in the US, he would just haft to go to college for eight years to catch up on American lawl and that's not the direction that's best for our fambily BUT YES HE IS TOO A LOLYER!!!!!

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
"I'm a lolyer" is what he baited his rod with to trawl for fatties in chatrooms. And because Amy eats anything, she bit.

She elaborated on the lolyer story some time last year. It went something like: his eejupshin lolyering license is totally valid in the US, he would just haft to go to college for eight years to catch up on American lawl and that's not the direction that's best for our fambily BUT YES HE IS TOO A LOLYER!!!!!
Do we know if his legal name is Salhe (or Saleh) or the legal spelling of his first name, because I found an attorney from Egypt named Mohammed Saleh?

Edit-muh spelling

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
Do we know if his legal name is Salhe (or Saleh) or the legal spelling of his first name, because I found an attorney from Egypt named Mohammed Saleh?

Edit-muh spelling
I'd be shocked if there weren't at least a few guys named "Mohammed Saleh" in Egypt and abroad. Mohammed is the most common given name in the world, and Saleh isn't that unusual a surname.