Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

Charley Gondorff

Transmute this.
kiwifarms.net
probably 700% less wife than Awlee
Amy is Ollie's better (twelve and a) half.

ETA: I'm willing to believe Ollie was some minor legal clerk in Egypt, and also that Amy is all too willing to extrapolate this into his being Perry fucking Mason.
In a previous fundraising job, an elderly gentleman rang up asking how he could leave 1/3rd of his estate to my university. He'd been forced to leave Poland in Sept 1939 because of some local disturbance or something, and wound up in the UK. He served with the British army, most of his family died in the camps, awful business. Post war, in the late 40s, my university offered courses in Eastern European law and public administration to emigres wanting to return home and help rebuild, but sadly no one counted on Communism to wipe out that kind of future. He retrained as a dental technician, making bridges and dentures, and never returned to Poland. He left us his money because he'd never married and had no family, but we'd helped look after him when times were bad. So short was his tenure, he wasn't on any alumni database and we'd never heard of him. His only condition was that someone from the university attend his funeral (a small affair), which a few colleagues and I did a few years later. As I say - bittersweet. So it's not impossible Ollie had some kind of legal training totally irrelevant to where he now lives, is all.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

I can get access to a gun in a fucking heartbeat!
kiwifarms.net
Amy is Ollie's better (twelve and a) half.

ETA: I'm willing to believe Ollie was some minor legal clerk in Egypt, and also that Amy is all too willing to extrapolate this into his being Perry fucking Mason.
In a previous fundraising job, an elderly gentleman rang up asking how he could leave 1/3rd of his estate to my university. He'd been forced to leave Poland in Sept 1939 because of some local disturbance or something, and wound up in the UK. He served with the British army, most of his family died in the camps, awful business. Post war, in the late 40s, my university offered courses in Eastern European law and public administration to emigres wanting to return home and help rebuild, but sadly no one counted on Communism to wipe out that kind of future. He retrained as a dental technician, making bridges and dentures, and never returned to Poland. He left us his money because he'd never married, but we'd helped look after him when times were bad, which was - as I say - bittersweet. So it's not impossible Ollie had some kind of legal training totally irrelevant to where he now lives, is all.
jonathan yaniv also claims to have legal expertise. Say no more.

Well, well, well, look who the lucky owner of the cowboys abomination went to...none other than the momager/boss babe tik tok guru @mommie_1234. A-me gave up bitching about her success and has resorted to gifting her designz:
Ame's kizzin azz again
$105 of sheer crap, they actually look worse IRL. I gave her a smidgeon of doubt thinking it was just bad photography but have now realised I was being generous.

A $1 rainbow clipart printed out, stuck in a cheap plazzie frame...that'll be $35.00 plus postage please... thank you very much, come again.

Amy being fat and classy af on tiktok

View attachment 2165041

Amy humping the leg of Fat Cricut TikTok Lady she had a jealous fit over.

View attachment 2165057
As classy as a wet fart...we call uneducated gutter mouthed ferals like her "chavs".

"How beautiful she does her packing" - all I saw was an envelope with a tad of stuffing. Makes you wonder how nasty her packing is.

btw: Was that a "personalised" Nike logo headband she was showing her millions of viewers?

Last edited:

Catsy Cline

kiwifarms.net
The idea of Awlee being a lawyer is almost as funny to me as that time Amy claimed he told her that she would make a great lawyer (or something). That she was so incredibly astute and sophisticated that she can learn anything she puts her mind to. You know that ol' rascal Amy! When she puts her mind to something, she can do anything.

Except for those disgruntled days when everyone is being meanies and that narrative doesn't suit her needs anymore. Those days she just has to be the abused and neglected, mentally-handicap woman who can't learn to be a better mooslum, because... well, darn it! Remembering stuff is tuff.

[[Edit]]

I was playing eye spy while watching another video.

1620858987071.png

1620859202650.png

Last edited:

Charley Gondorff

Transmute this.
kiwifarms.net
that time Amy claimed he told her that she would make a great lawyer
Sounds like a tv show... Sheikh and the Fatwoman? Judging Amy (if the lovely Jill Hennesy* wore a fat suit)? McDonald's and Wife? Fatrocelli? LOL & Ordure? 333 lbs Montgomery**?

*I know the rules, no thirst, but it was a boyhood crush when she was on Law & Order.
**Obscurantism. Failed 1965 Gene Roddenberry pilot with DeForrest Kelly as a crusading San Francisco lawyer modelled on Jake Erlich. If it had succeeded, we'd have likely not had Star Trek, or at least not Dr McCoy.

Last edited:

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, I saw mention of DeForest Kelly and simply had to post.
Sounds like a tv show... Sheikh and the Fatwoman? Judging Amy (if the lovely Jill Hennesy* wore a fat suit)? LOL & Ordure? 333 lbs Montgomery**?

*I know the rules, no thirst, but it was a boyhood crush when she was on Law & Order.
**Obscurantism. Failed 1965 Gene Roddenberry pilot with DeForrest Kelly as a crusading San Francisco lawyer modelled on Jake Erlich. If it had succeeded, we'd have likely not had Star Trek, or at least not Dr McCoy.
Thank goodness for failure, because life without Bones would be dry indeed.

On topic: Amee is as capable of being a lolyer as I am of being empathic towards dumbass fuckweasels who grift their ways through life and can't muster the intellectual prowess to figure out how to put stupid lights through a shadowbox's backing instead of just curling it all over the place and making everything look like ass. And Ohlee is as capable of being a lolyer as his feral children are of reading age-appropriate literature.

edit: I can't fucking spell to save my life.

Last edited:

Catsy Cline

kiwifarms.net

I love Amy cooking videos. I'm no Gordan Ramsey, myself, but holy shit. Sorry this is such old news, but I'm in actual awe.

Amy being fat and classy af on tiktok

Amy humping the leg of Fat Cricut TikTok Lady she had a jealous fit over.

That bee one actually made me laugh, but I don't feel great about it.

Utterly fucking colossal.

I wonder if she got all prettied up just to ooo and oink over Fat Cricut TikTok Lady's garbage, or if she was filming what was to be yesterday's aborted vlog she was too cowardly to post.
Glad to see Ramadan treated her so well. Do you think the kids lost more weight?

Please, please, please. I hope she was filming. I need a reecap! Stop being a fat, lazy slob for two seconds Amy.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2164919

I love Amy cooking videos. I'm no Gordan Ramsey, myself, but holy shit. Sorry this is such old news, but I'm in actual awe.
Drizzle? Her cooking skills amaze me, and not in a good way. One of my favorites is when she stuck her finger in rice and water and "measured" it by which knuckle wrinkle it touched and instructed her viewers while she was doing it like it was totally normal to measure something that way.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
Utterly fucking colossal.

View attachment 2165215

I wonder if she got all prettied up just to ooo and oink over Fat Cricut TikTok Lady's garbage, or if she was filming what was to be yesterday's aborted vlog she was too cowardly to post.
What a unit. Goes through Ramadan and comes out even fatter than when it started. Good Muslim woman, this one.

Bees

No Mods No Masters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Drizzle? Her cooking skills amaze me, and not in a good way. One of my favorites is when she stuck her finger in rice and water and "measured" it by which knuckle wrinkle it touched and instructed her viewers while she was doing it like it was totally normal to measure something that way.
In the interest of honest hate, yes, this is absolutely the legit way to do it, Asian grandmas do the finger thing for real.
That said, Amy has a fucking red vitamix and I’m jelly.

Annie Adderall

Disney face ACTIVATED!
kiwifarms.net
Huh. Eight years. My high school friend seriously considered going to the US to double major for undergrad and then get a US postgrad law degree. If I recall correctly, that's six years of study (three years for BS/BA and three years for JD) with an IB high school diploma or seven years of study without a qualifying IB diploma (an additional year of undergrad.)

Not sure where eight fucking years is coming from. Surely an Egyptian BS/BA would be accepted for admissions to a three-year JD program in the US if awarded from an accredited university. My google search is inconclusive on if Egypt has undergrad law degrees. It seems like the British University of Egypt offers British LLBs, but other schools don't. I'm not sure if a British LLB is enough to take the Egyptian bar. (The site I went to said an Egyptian law degree or international equivalent is required to take the Egyptian bar. Not sure what's considered equivalent.)

How did three years get to eight? Unless he doesn't have a bachelor's. Then where the fuck is this "I studied the lawwww" coming from if he has no higher education? If he doesn't have a bachelor's degree, how could he even be a law clerk? A mailroom/coffee boy, maybe.

Take the gold medal. This is a thing of beauty.

How ape does a person have to be to break a microwave's heavy plastic handle? Their landlord must be running some kind of insurance scam and picked the tenants most likely to turn the place into a fiery inferno. There's no other explanation on why they haven't had their month-to-month lease ended. Or maybe their landlords feel sorry for them because they have babby and are low-income.

Last edited:

Ronnie Rocket

She's filled with secrets...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of my favorites is when she stuck her finger in rice and water and "measured" it by which knuckle wrinkle it touched and instructed her viewers while she was doing it like it was totally normal to measure something that way.
Ehhh... a friend of mine is a chef who's worked at some of the best restaurants in the country and that's the way he makes rice.

Edit: Ninja'd by @Bees. It's a legit technique.

John_Smith

Colonizing America since A.D. 1607
kiwifarms.net
And discernible culinary skills. But no red boool.

Cooks might also use a power drill to fast grind pepper instead of to traumatize small children, Here's a video clip that mentions cooking rice that way, (the time starts at 21:05 if the url time stamp fails)
It's rather surprising that Amy would know any cooking hacks. Her knife skills are appalling, and not just for safety reasons. The less one contemplate her other kitchen activities, the better.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
In the interest of honest hate, yes, this is absolutely the legit way to do it, Asian grandmas do the finger thing for real.
That said, Amy has a fucking red vitamix and I’m jelly.

Ehhh... a friend of mine is a chef who's worked at some of the best restaurants in the country and that's the way he makes rice.

Edit: Ninja'd by @Bees. It's a legit technique.

And discernible culinary skills. But no red boool.

Cooks might also use a power drill to fast grind pepper instead of to traumatize small children, Here's a video clip that mentions cooking rice that way, (the time starts at 21:05 if the url time stamp fails)
It's rather surprising that Amy would know any cooking hacks. Her knife skills are appalling, and not just for safety reasons. The less one contemplate her other kitchen activities, the better.
Learn something new everyday. I still wouldn't eat something Amy stuck her finger in.