Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

kiwifarms.net
Learn something new everyday. I still wouldn't eat something Amy stuck her finger in.

What, you don't trust these scrupulously clean legs fingers appendages being thrust into your food?

zzz2.png

Гиджет

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Utterly fucking colossal.

View attachment 2165215

I wonder if she got all prettied up just to ooo and oink over Fat Cricut TikTok Lady's garbage, or if she was filming what was to be yesterday's aborted vlog she was too cowardly to post.
To me it appears that Amy has invested (aka ate) her recent $7000 in Biden bucks to secure a spot on next season’s MSHPL.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
Even if Ali had gone to lawl school in Egypt and been a lawyer there, it wouldn't make a difference. If you want to be an attorney in the US, you have to have a law degree from an ABA-accredited law school. So he would have had to go to law school here and then pass the bar exam before he could resume practice and there's no mention of him ever doing that.

I wonder if Ali and Amy have any profound comments to make on the current violence going on in Israel/Palestine, seeing as it's literally right next to Egypt (does Amy know where Egypt is in relation to other countries?).

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Ali and Amy have any profound comments to make on the current violence going on in Israel/Palestine, seeing as it's literally right next to Egypt (does Amy know where Egypt is in relation to other countries?).
I really don’t want to know and cow threads are more fun when people refrain from sharing their retarded takes on politics so I hope this one doesn’t descend into Amy-level IQ displays. Amy is probably kicking herself that she didn’t already disclose they were skipping this summer’s wedding in Egypt. She could have spun it as staying home for safety reasons instead of because she’s too fat to fly.

Гиджет

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude seriously, this will happen only if Amy can pull up personally in the crapper wagon to hand out grifted Walmart gift cards and stabby reeechains in envelopes with her scrawlings to promote her YouTube LiFE JOURNEY.

Last edited:

Annie Adderall

we should totally just stab caesar
kiwifarms.net
I know it's possible to take the bar exam in California and New York as an internationally trained lawyer. I know someone who did it successfully. There are many checks and balances to ensure that a person has a qualifying degree and is of sound mind beforehand. The person I know studied hard for months. But they're not a lazy fucking idiot like Ali seems to be.

If Ali were properly trained/had a degree, he'd probably have taken the bar in one of the special status states and moved his pig to a new pen in New York or California by this point. Amy saying he likes marketing and business is laughable. He'd have created a startup or something by now if he was competent. Creepy used car lots that fail don't count.

Her kebab hats are amazing. She should sell them!

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
Even if Ali had gone to lawl school in Egypt and been a lawyer there, it wouldn't make a difference. If you want to be an attorney in the US, you have to have a law degree from an ABA-accredited law school. So he would have had to go to law school here and then pass the bar exam before he could resume practice and there's no mention of him ever doing that.

Didn't she once express surprise that Egypt was located on the African continent? Or did I hallucinate that after working with epoxy in an unventilated room?

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am ee doesn't talk too much about her eating habits. Just curious what Kiwis think her "what I eat in a day" is like.
She did one at the end of 2019 right before before the failed Lard Bucket Challenge. It was predictably disgusting but also total bullshit. I will try and find it when I have a minute if no one else does.
Didn't she once express surprise that Egypt was located on the African continent? Or did I hallucinate that after working with epoxy in an unventilated room?
I think she said she didn't even know where Egypt was, and now thanks to Amy I have to think about how to correctly spell Eejup. However, I am certain she has no idea she's been to Africa.

Ronnie Rocket

She's filled with secrets...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know it's possible to take the bar exam in California and New York as an internationally trained lawyer. I know someone who did it successfully. There are many checks and balances to ensure that a person has a qualifying degree and is of sound mind beforehand. The person I know studied hard for months. But they're not a lazy fucking idiot like Ali seems to be.

If Ali were properly trained/had a degree, he'd probably have taken the bar in one of the special status states and moved his pig to a new pen in New York or California by this point. Amy saying he likes marketing and business is laughable. He'd have created a startup or something by now if he was competent. Creepy used car lots that fail don't count.

Her kebab hats are amazing. She should sell them!
You can do it in Washington too. Head north, Awlee!

Bibbity Bobbity

Bleh.
kiwifarms.net
Here is Math Genius and Woman of Scrupulous Virtue Amy Ramadan drastically underestimating calories and lying about the quantity of absolute shit she consumes on a daily basis. From December 30, 2019.
Earlier she admitted to "going out" for one or two [fast food] meals a day for an unspecified amount of time. So this is typical.

I don't believe any of the "meals" she showed us were complete.

Rolls, no butter, jelly or Nutella?

Didn't finish that "sharing bag" of m 'n' ms?

Nothing with that entire box of mac 'n' cheese?

No bucket o'soda with the Taco Bell?

Nothing else with that Frosty? Like a triple with fries? More caffeine to stay up with Rosie?

The feral leftovers and random Goldfish, which surely don't count.

I'm thinking more like 6,000 cals on a daily basis and kgs of sugar and sodium. And of course, what ISN'T there: fruit, vegetables, lean protein, non-caf drinks.