Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes. The headless Esraa surrounded by filth is an unsettling image. Amy has a vague awareness that good mothers don't put their children on the Internet, therefore, visually decapitating her means she is a good mother. Never mind her channel is replete with videos exploiting her children -complete with heads- for views, and never mind she shoved a camera and a box at one of them for the hope of a few Amazon click pennies.

I don't know what the point of owning a slave is if not to clear the floor of litter before uploading a merchandise "review" to YouTube.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Review my ass - it was simply an unboxing. A properly done review might have included taking it out of the packing, a few short clips of Esraa actually PLAYING with it, then a mention of how easily it launders, (it will fall apart if it even gets a whiff of water) & a few details.

Didn't look it up on Amazon but it looks like the cheapest of cheap tat.

deputydogshit2.0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pardon the double post. Don't smack me, mods!!!

SCENE: AN UNFEASIBLY FAT RETARDED WOMAN SHOVES A BOX AT A SLIGHTLY MORE FEASABLY FAT CHILD SANS HEAD SAT ON A FILTHY FAT OTTOMAN AMONG AN UNFEASIBLY GRIMY CARPET STREWN WITH DEBRIS AND DETRITUS. WITH THE COMBINED BRAIN POWER OF A POTATO BUG AND MINI NERF FOOTBALL THAT'S BEEN GNAWED BY A DOG, NEITHER CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO OPEN A PLASTIC BAG ENCASING A TYPHOID UNICORN *AND* BAYBEE FROM COMMUNIST CHINA.

HOLD ON OMAR!!!!!

THEENK YOU COMPANY!!!!!!

AMAZEEEN!!!!!!

END SCENE

This has been your recap. No snouts!!!!

View attachment 2171247

View attachment 2171248
Esraa’s T shirt should say “Cussin’ Crew.”

RatRat

kiwifarms.net
IMO: It's a combination of the Dunning-Kruger Effect and Amy drinking the American Dream Kool-Aid that says extreme upward social mobility is possible as long as you "want" it enough. She thinks that if she keeps creating, something will stick, and she'll be rich and loved by everyone. Crafts and social media are probably some of the few things she can do that could conceivably lead to something beyond a traditional unskilled minimum wage service job. And she probably can't do most minimum wage service jobs because of her lack of mobility and patience.

She reminds me of a behavioral economics article I read a while ago about the reasons why working-class/middle-class Americans consistently act against their own economic interests. It's because a ridiculous percentage of Americans think they will be millionaires or billionaires and refuse to plan for an average life. She doesn't need to go to beauty school so she can get a job as a nail tech. She's going to be a crafting YouTube influencer and make millions a year!! (A nail tech would probably be her best gig. I can't think of much else she could do.) She probably thinks she'll be slapping her name on craft kits in a lucrative branding deal like that little kid who unboxes toys did.

Does Amy even have a high school diploma? What's her education attainment level? (I'm still making my way through this thread.)
Come for the ‘tard
Stay for the Bard!
I love this place and the mixed-in educational pieces. Thank you and thanks to Amy too.. I guess. That’s a head fuck! 🤔

pr3nt177

I can get access to a gun in a fucking heartbeat!
kiwifarms.net
1621132617869.png

Tourists hit the Cascade Range, Oregon.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
“I’ve been to hell and back trying to share my story with people that [sic] didn’t think I was worthy to be in the position I am today. All that matters is that I am so happy. I feel so complete in life. My husband could not be more amazing. And he shows me what true love is. My children are the apple of my eye. That’s what matters to me. Everything else on the outside? It doesn’t matter anymore.”

From the archives:

I’m not a great video editor but some generous, brilliant soul could make one of the most obnoxiously funny videos in internet history by sampling the segment from ~22:56 to ~23:00.

And because I’m unable to let Amy pull faces without getting a screen grab (her very favorite part about having a KF thread!):3691EC9C-0ACD-4CB5-9DD1-A18A648E2BC9.png
935BC35B-756F-4182-8AA0-E0AC011403CC.png
456C9BF0-A40D-4DB7-87E8-31403EE46AE7.png
486CD516-D3A5-4857-912B-28ADAEE1A386.png
B4D89E40-1DDC-4CDB-A3EB-7EEE3AC82369.png
E2F3FEE2-D9A4-4E17-ACB8-39E6FC26C65A.png
B99C4071-DB2E-4C8A-93E8-4CF134980FF1.png
8A8CF263-BBFE-494B-818C-AED2F676FDDF.png
5946AF8B-6EDF-4023-8F5A-005709671E3E.png
6565C0A7-21D2-4560-9F4A-25786A523F4A.png
A0114A03-D494-4C1B-87B8-78EDEF07BFE5.png
AAB13742-37DC-4A85-BC30-43489C8AEEF2.png
BA4D9A7D-9AB3-4522-AFA9-ABFB1984FB4B.png
068821F7-BDE6-4A14-AE77-C44C281818EB.png

Stinky Britches

kiwifarms.net
Lol I think that last shot was her photo from her GED class yearbook when she finally finished at the age of (?) 24.

Also notable is A-Me showing us her hoof (9:20-9:35). I wonder if she realized she was actually signing “I’m so fat I could pop” in ASL.
FC46B471-597E-4AA4-8159-5BA108E77612.png

Attachments

• 35C97442-EB36-4E0A-9CC8-2FF17C96FED9.png
    35C97442-EB36-4E0A-9CC8-2FF17C96FED9.png
    871.8 KB · Views: 24
  • D26D9389-2689-41B5-BA90-A7D7BADBEF97.png
    D26D9389-2689-41B5-BA90-A7D7BADBEF97.png
    1 MB · Views: 21
  • 89BCA921-CC27-433C-8057-85F738B496D9.png
    89BCA921-CC27-433C-8057-85F738B496D9.png
    949.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 3411110B-F838-49F2-ACFA-2E96E0C3F143.png
    3411110B-F838-49F2-ACFA-2E96E0C3F143.png
    1 MB · Views: 21
  • 1ADF288D-E43D-49BC-BBAE-318FB4E1FFF4.png
    1ADF288D-E43D-49BC-BBAE-318FB4E1FFF4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • A04165FA-CFFE-4CC9-B240-8C098BA2CBD0.png
    A04165FA-CFFE-4CC9-B240-8C098BA2CBD0.png
    1 MB · Views: 22

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
From Strorb'ry, who is clearly doing the work of the Lord, on January 7, 2020.
No real professional will say to a 500 lb deathfat, steadily gaining weight, trust your intuition. Eat Taco Bell "in moderation", which to a deathfat means once a day. No, I can't give you a menu or any sort of written guidance. Real RDs have ALL that shit written out, at the ready.
When was the last time you saw a registered dietician. They don't don't do that level of hand holding or guidance anymore...particularly ones that are provided free to those who qualify. Most are into some version of "no food is bad" and "everything in moderation" these days. They are really getting into the intuitive eating model now. Many these days are just using their consults to upsell their own cookbooks, portion plates and supplements. It's a huge con. I've seen many registered dieticians over the last few years and not one has had any kind of meal plan on offer, maybe because individual patient needs (and preferences) are so different. Not everyone that sees a dietician is going for weight control issues. Sometimes they'll help you work out a calorie target if that's what you want, but even that is not a usual scenario these days as it's fraught with other issues like all calories aren't equal. I think the most I ever got was a pretty basic printout of the glycemic index of various foods, which I told the dietician she could keep as in my case glycemic load was the metric I needed to control, plus there were far more comprehensive charts for GI available to print after 5 minutes of googling.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“I’ve been to hell and back trying to share my story with people that [sic] didn’t think I was worthy to be in the position I am today. All that matters is that I am so happy. I feel so complete in life. My husband could not be more amazing. And he shows me what true love is. My children are the apple of my eye. That’s what matters to me. Everything else on the outside? It doesn’t matter anymore.”

From the archives:
This video was uploaded exactly two weeks before Baby Beatdown 2018, and it's chockablock with classic Amy malaprops.

minst
untake
reput
refix
potentual
better and brighter days among you

My favorite part was where she personally contacted Mr Woman Within to be a featured model on their website.

Things I hate:

season of life
third person Amy
cartoon voice Amy
sassy black Amy

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I mean look at those meaty paws.

My favorite part was where personally contacted Mr Woman Within to be a featured model on their website.

And Mr. Torrid! Torrid clothes are cheaply made but they are also overpriced. Amy previously said she spends around $500 per Torrid haul. I’d love to crunch the numbers on how much money the US government and Awlie have sunk into this effort to make Amy famous. Kiwi Farms achieved what her own “efforts” could not, so I think we should send her an invoice.

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net
These pandering plus size clothing places should just put their foot down and say "Sorry, that's as high as we go." But they will keep increasing their sizes as long as deathfats keep increasing their girth. A 64 inch waste ffs? How much bigger do you want them to accommodate?

I bet the skinny workers in China start off snickering at the lard-ass sizes of clothes they are forced to sew together. Then it becomes routine.

Oh honey, I’m certain that by the end of day one in the Ramadan House of Horrors, Omar BTK already had cut the asses off them. They never made it to a wash. They got maimed.
I watched Amy's vlog #65, which starts out with Amy babbling about something in the crapper wagon while we can see Omar Kuklinski in his car seat, staring evily at the camera as he grins watching himself, as he tilts his full bottle of orange fluid, slowly onto the floor, then in the next scene Amy explains that Omar Kuklinski dumped his entire bottle of orange juice into his cup holder then somehow he did something (I dozed off)that caused the entire crapper wagon to be covered from floor to ceiling in juice. Godspeed Omar🙌

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I watched Amy's vlog #65, which starts out with Amy babbling about something in the crapper wagon while we can see Omar Kuklinski in his car seat, staring evily at the camera as he grins watching himself, as he tilts his full bottle of orange fluid, slowly onto the floor, then in the next scene Amy explains that Omar Kuklinski dumped his entire bottle of orange juice into his cup holder then somehow he did something (I dozed off)that caused the entire crapper wagon to be covered from floor to ceiling in juice. Godspeed Omar🙌
The polyester pustule on her head, though. It's like... you know how when you put something on your cat's head, and he tries to look up to see what's on his head, but he can't see what's on his head because he's a cat and he's stupid? It's like that.
1621210880226.png

Phew_getting_back_on_schedule_Day65.gif

Robosign

kiwifarms.net
I love all these throwback clips and screenshots, it's a trip down memory lane. That ugly ass green wall in Amy's office that she insists on having instead of giving her children their own space. Those terrible candle holders she hot glued together and called chic decor. Remember that fugly plate and candle she glued together and made it some sort of jewelry holder? Her crafting really is peak white trash I love it.

Wish she would bring back those wretched hijabs. I like to imagine the pure joy people who encounter her out in the wild feel when they see her. I'm not a judgemental person but if I saw that scooty puffing through the store I would be hard-pressed not to snap a photo.

If it weren't for the child abuse that makes me MOTI and have to take breaks from this thread she really is the perfect cow.

Annie Adderall

we should totally just stab caesar
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how greasy her hair is underneath that garish abomination.

She'd have more success selling her kebab hats than the keychains that aren't selling at all. People buy from Chris Chan for the novelty. She could also sell bedazzled wooden spoons.

In that gif, her dollar store white opaque lip gloss looks like someone added glitter to cum and smeared it on in a thin layer. The gloss was likely manufactured in a Guangdong Uyghur sweatshop. Cum is probably the best thing that could be in that gloss tube.