Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love it. I wish I could figure out the origins of a lot of the usernames/avatars on this forum, because I think they would be as entertaining as the discussions.
My first cat was a big ginger boy who was fat and lazy but still contributed more to humanity than Amy ever will.

ETA: Every 30 frames from Amy's live.
I deleted the 92 images of blue while she had the lens covered up the beginning.

Crepidodera fulvicornis

I got a woman as big as a house, yes sir
kiwifarms.net
No one else finds it weird that she's making art inspired by things Ali probably disapproves of?
I reckon you overthink too much. Take a screenshot of random “fambily video” and count how many haram things you see. He's as Islamic, as your regular Christian, who knows shit about Amalekites, thinks New Testament is basically Jesus Teaching Love and Dying, but hates Teh Gays and abortions (although Bible mention them once, and only in “how to” context)

He may hate dogs - because he hates them; or avoid pork, but he sure doesn't care what his wife (nor kids) is doing.

He seems like ejupshun, not Muslim - as in, his behaviour is dictated by habits/traditions of his shithole of origins, rather than islamb.
Because it was about her weight loss

-And fambily

-And she has publicly failed at both
❤️

Bibbity Bobbity

Bleh.
kiwifarms.net
So, Amy is now LARPing as a Busy, Busy Business Woman. Now that FTCL has given her permission to "work" any damn time, those children aren't getting one bit of her attention. (Though even FTCL seems to know to do things after the children are in bed, or when her husband is off.)

Which kinda showed up in the live, with Omar seeking ANY acknowledgement of his existence, even if it meant knocking over a lamp. We don't need to SEE the children to realize how shitty the parenting is.

Notice how Omar knew who all the villains were? Better than Amy? If their boxes don't sell, they'll wind up as his shrine.

On the positive side, it looks like Miah is phasing her out. Only a few more years, bud!

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SO. If you buy a shitbox "at auction" the shipping is $22. If you buy it on her site, the shipping is free. With business sense like that, she'll be a millionaire in no time!

1623078430306.png

marjoram

Aisi sera groigne qui groigne
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love it. I wish I could figure out the origins of a lot of the usernames/avatars on this forum, because I think they would be as entertaining as the discussions.
Late, but
Username is from a particularly stupid bit of stupid between the Thumb and Mumbles and picture I saw somewhere and errr..liberated.

Excellent reecap as always Strawbs.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Late, but
Username is from a particularly stupid bit of stupid between the Thumb and Mumbles and picture I saw somewhere and errr..liberated.

Excellent reecap as always Strawbs.
MARJORAM IS WHAT OLD PEOPLE CALL OREGANO

I am quite moved by Amy's new found respect for the wishes of her children, and Jeremiah's request that she keep the baybees off the Internet. Awlee totally didn't threaten to pull the plug if she couldn't keep them off camera and CPS from coming to the door.

I wouldn't even buy that story with a promo code and free shipping.

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
-After a long imaginary talk with Awlee where he marveled at her intelligence and elevated reasoning abilities
I never cease to be impressed by the long heart-to-hearts that woman has with her husband. The fact that she can repeat them practically verbatim is amazeen.

And boy, he never fails to give her the support and admiration she so richly invents.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never cease to be impressed by the long heart-to-hearts that woman has with her husband. The fact that she can repeat them practically verbatim is amazeen.

And boy, he never fails to give her the support and admiration she so richly invents.
Hard to believe that someone with such a great memory would take six years to get her GED.

marjoram

Aisi sera groigne qui groigne
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MARJORAM IS WHAT OLD PEOPLE CALL OREGANO.....
Ah, my dear, it was Thumby's "so smart"ness (as constantly pointed out by the equally brainy Al) that informed the Muppet that "marjoram was an olde timey name for margarine". Which, of course, Eric bought hook, line, and stoopid and plopped a big ol' splat right in the middle of some chick pea horror he was roasting.

I'm sure it was delicious.

pr3nt177

"I keep checking my bum in the bathroom"
kiwifarms.net
SO. If you buy a shitbox "at auction" the shipping is $22. If you buy it on her site, the shipping is free. With business sense like that, she'll be a millionaire in no time!

View attachment 2240186
I guess if you were to pick it up in person the shipping would be $40. Perfect sense.

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
As America’s tykes wrap up the school year, many are looking forward to a return to the pre-COVID active summers that many of us remember fondly: sleep-away or day camp, sports, swimming, adventures with friends and making new ones along the way.

What are the odds that Miah has ever enjoyed such activities? I have zero hope that either Omar Sirhan or his sister will ever experience these things. Instead these vitamin D-deprived chilluns will continue to spend their days inside, scrounging for food, mutilating “stuffies,” and holding up mom’s folds so dad can get in there with the power washer worsher. At this point I think they’d have better future prospects if Awlie kidnapped them and took them to Egypt for the rest of their youth.

Charley Gondorff

Transmute this.
kiwifarms.net
As America’s tykes wrap up the school year, many are looking forward to a return to the pre-COVID active summers that many of us remember fondly: sleep-away or day camp, sports, swimming, adventures with friends and making new ones along the way.

What are the odds that Miah has ever enjoyed such activities? I have zero hope that either Omar Sirhan or his sister will ever experience these things. Instead these vitamin D-deprived chilluns will continue to spend their days inside, scrounging for food, mutilating “stuffies,” and holding up mom’s folds so dad can get in there with the power washer worsher. At this point I think they’d have better future prospects if Awlie kidnapped them and took them to Egypt for the rest of their youth.
Unfortunately it's like a really dark, apocryphal chapter of Ray Bradbury's Dandelion Wine for those kids. Guess it's gonna be a cold, lonely summer....