Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

The only school that wouldn’t expel them would be one with kids who don’t even get detention for literally punching their teachers. But even then, the odds aren’t great for their success. Amy could only dream of seeing her children ascend the aristocracy of Cabrini-Green.
Both Essra & Omar spout the F word and say "bitch" way to much to ever make it past 1 day in public school ..it will never happen.

Crepidodera fulvicornis

I got a woman as big as a house, yes sir
kiwifarms.net
Both Essra & Omar spout the F word and say "bitch" way to much to ever make it past 1 day in public school ..it will never happen.
I'm afraid to think what's going to happen when they become teenagers.

Do homeschooled children of older age (~8?) go through exams to check if they meet a certain level appropriate to their age/class? Or one can homeschool without actual ‘schooling’ part?

deputydogshit2.0

My spaghetti eatin’ video
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree the kids are really badly socialized and even more poorly educated. Is that really enough to get them expelled from public school? I can see them getting put in some classes for fuck ups, but I thought kids could only be expelled if they caused grievous bodily harm to others.

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree the kids are really badly socialized and even more poorly educated. Is that really enough to get them expelled from public school? I can see them getting put in some classes for fuck ups, but I thought kids could only be expelled if they caused grievous bodily harm to others.
No, I think it'd probably be bad enough.

Once they realize they're in an environment free of 600lb Lycraheaded Dagons, child-thrashing camel jockeys, punishment power tools, red plastic bacteria bools, skunk shit, adults that can string subjects to predicates, & getting their tiny skulls dashed in every time they ask questions like what does sunshine feel like...

Just imagine... If we think they're off the rails in Amy's DPRK for Toddlers... shit'll be straight up Thunderdome. They'll be on a shortbus home before the second bell.

giddy-up

kiwifarms.net
I find Amy to be great white noise for menial tasks, so while cleaning today I happened to listen to this video.

The title is quite non-assuming, but found it relevant to the current parenting discussion. Majority is her talking about the video where she “taps Ezra on the butt” and if you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend for the insanity and abundance of amyisms. (Plus 143 likes/960 dislikes ratio atm lmao).

Fascinating to see her talk condescendingly about how she’s raising her children to “be something” instead of assholes—all while failing at it miserably. Plus the heaping loads of confidence in her statements just makes the delusion of it all only that much sweeter. Best part—she is neither parent nor friend, just ABSOLUTELY an asshole and that is her choice.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find Amy to be great white noise for menial tasks, so while cleaning today I happened to listen to this video.

The title is quite non-assuming, but found it relevant to the current parenting discussion. Majority is her talking about the video where she “taps Ezra on the butt” and if you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend for the insanity and abundance of amyisms. (Plus 143 likes/960 dislikes ratio atm lmao).

Fascinating to see her talk condescendingly about how she’s raising her children to “be something” instead of assholes—all while failing at it miserably. Plus the heaping loads of confidence in her statements just makes the delusion of it all only that much sweeter. Best part—she is neither parent nor friend, just ABSOLUTELY an asshole and that is her choice.

View attachment 2260106
The aggressive arrogance in that video is infuriating with the lecture she gives on parenting and consequences; how she will do whatever the fuck she wants, and she doesn't walk in fear of CPS -then- the very next day, CPS arrives to put the fear into her and consequences would never be the same. Punched the smug right out of her, they did.

Amy 2/2020 @470 lbs (allegedly)
1623643203993.png

Amy 3/2021 @ ???
1623643251430.png

twerp66

kiwifarms.net
Amy claims to be a homeschooler because she imagines it beatifies and sanctifies her in the way the story of the brave, selfless adoptive single mother did. Both of these stories are complete fictions betrayed by a false idol's own words and actions.

The child is not adopted at all, and is in fact in a precarious legal status created by a fat imbecile with mere guardianship she shares with the child's uncle. The other child, truly her progeny, cannot count at the age of six.

Many homeschoolers do so in a sort of secrecy withholding that fact from anyone outside of family, because there is stigma attached to it brought about by religious fundamentalists, "unschoolers", and slovenly dunces like Amy.

It might surprise some people that many homeschoolers are none of those stereotypes.
🎭🎶"You build cathedrals "🎶🎭

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I have to admit that she always looked 500+ pounds to me. I lack whatever gift the rest of you guys have that allows you to detect the differences between 470 and the weight she’s climbed to now. But her overall tone is so drastically different from previous videos. She’s trying to pretend all is well, her “business” is thriving, kids are great, etc. But Amy isn’t even trying to sound lighthearted, happy or unbothered anymore. She’s straight up miserable and it shows.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Strawberry is such a brilliant writer and always amazes me with the ability to turn an unwatchable obnoxious woman's by content and spins it into literary gold.

She would be brilliant at Chantal recaps, but she wouldn't have time to sleep

Fascinating to see her talk condescendingly about how she’s raising her children to “be something” instead of assholes—all while failing at it miserably.

Amy loves the idea of telling people about her "successful" children, but doesn't get it that it takes a lot of hard work and sacrifice (on Amy's part) to help them develop into functioning adults. And she won't do that. That interferes with her own life and her 24 hour "me time" and she can't have that. She loves the fantasy of being the mother of awesome kids, it gives HER attention, but the work for it will never happen.

Omega Man

You've got a hubcap diamond star halo...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, I think it'd probably be bad enough.

Once they realize they're in an environment free of 600lb Lycraheaded Dagons, child-thrashing camel jockeys, punishment power tools, red plastic bacteria bools, skunk shit, adults that can string subjects to predicates, & getting their tiny skulls dashed in every time they ask questions like what does sunshine feel like...

Just imagine... If we think they're off the rails in Amy's DPRK for Toddlers... shit'll be straight up Thunderdome. They'll be on a shortbus home before the second bell.
Ok, this is just masterful. I loved how you managed to work not only the fishhead in there, but also Kim Jong Un. But I am redundant. Then Mad Max for the win. My gratitude is yours.

So. I go out of town, and some cretin who thinks a low-hanging-fruit, SNL "Eat This Pussy" joke is clever enough to brand themselves with, just waltzes in and voids their bowels on the carved oriental rug. HAHA. Get fucked, shitpiece. I'm just miffed that I couldn't be an Internet Tough Guy (tm) even if for a little bit. Another bit of masterwork? The deployment of "slag."

Nobody puts Strorbry in the corner.

Stinky Britches

kiwifarms.net
Ok, this is just masterful. I loved how you managed to work not only the fishhead in there, but also Kim Jong Un. But I am redundant. Then Mad Max for the win. My gratitude is yours.

So. I go out of town, and some cretin who thinks a low-hanging-fruit, SNL "Eat This Pussy" joke is clever enough to brand themselves with, just waltzes in and voids their bowels on the carved oriental rug. HAHA. Get fucked, shitpiece. I'm just miffed that I couldn't be an Internet Tough Guy (tm) even if for a little bit. Another bit of masterwork? The deployment of "slag."

Nobody puts Strorbry in the corner.
*slow clap
If Kiwi Farms had Valentines Cards, clearly Omega would be the author.
You made me cry a little bit.