Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

• DDoS is active again.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A fat imbecile who never leaves the house has been recruited to sell travel bags to other fat imbeciles who never leave the house. One snout!🐽

-Welcome back to discount producks I am too fucking fat to use

-If you're new, welcome TO discount producks I am too fucking fat to use

-Bringeeng you a review on a... COMPANY

-They reached out to her

-Which is way safer than reaching into her

-She has used the producks

-Washed the producks

-Put the producks back

-Which is weird because they look totally untouched by pigwoman hands

-She's going to start touching them now so take appropriate precautions

-It's a travel case

-Beening reviewed by a woman who never leaves the house

-Or washes

-I suppose it would be very handy for life saving emergency condiments

-You *could* get waylaid by highway men on your way to the place where the hambuggers live

-And you'd be ebble keep hydrated on 3 oz silicone bottles of ranch and ranch until the police arrive to save you

-But they do not come

-Because they've been defunded

-And you die

-It's time to explain in detell how bags work

-And how Amy fills about it

-IT HAS A CARRYEENG CASE AND IT IS APPSOLUTELY AN UM AMA... AWESOME BAG!!!!!

-RILLY well made you guys

-THE ZIPPER WORKS

-It has a nice carryeeng... um....

-STRAP

-You can grab and go

-So when shit hits the fan, you'll be able to bug out with confidence

-And lotion

-(lotion not included)

-LOVES THE BOTTLES!!!!

-The are made with silicone

-There's a special built in feature where you can grip them

-JUST LIKE OTHER BOTTLES

-Appsolutely loved that they labled them

-For those with reading privilege

-That way you don't haft to fundle around all- what is this viscous mystery shit THANK GOD I'M RACIST ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO READ

-This one is soap

-This one is lotion

-This one is sunscreen

-Another soap

-But you can pill the sticker off and put whatever you want in it

-Squeezy cheeze

-Anal lube

-Yellow cake Uranium

-Thermite

-Ichor of Squid

-The world's your oyster!

-Oysters

-*Personally* Amy would probably do corn syrup, pepperoni paste, ranch, and Alfredo sauce

-But that's just her

-IT COMES WITH A SPRAY BOTTLE!!!!

-For those times when you need some Liquid Ass to gas your whole fambily while going 55mph

-These little bottles -known as jars among the savage races- can hold lotion!!!!!!

-Oh now but see, you already have a bottle that says LOTION

-Hmmm what to do what to do

-But Amy's all- you know what????FUCK YOU I'M GOING TO PUT LOTION IN IT DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!

-Just kidding

-She's going to fill it with some of those cream cheeses that come in their own amounts

-And onion dip

-This brush is awesome

-YOU CAN USE IT TO CLEAN THE BRUSHES!!!!

-Which Amy rilly likes

-It comes with little spoons to get every atom of dip out of the jar and into your diphole

-Appsolutely adorable

-Would APPSOLUTELY um 100%%%% um say

-Go for this??????

-It's for campeeng

-Rilly nice case

-Reasonable in priceeng

-THE... COMPANY... WAS APPSOLUTELY AMAZEEEN!!!!

-So order one so Amy can get an undisclosed commission, the greasy weasel

-TALK TO YOU LATER

Last edited:

Bibbity Bobbity

Bleh.
kiwifarms.net
What baffles me about Amy is that she clearly doesn't enjoy being a mother beyond gaining ass pats from having the title of "mother". So why is she so determined to home school them? Sending them to school gives her freedom for 6-7 hours a day. I get that sending them to school may raise a few concerns of some issues within the home but if they were away from home for half the day the issues probably wouldn't be as bad. I'm sure being with them 24/7 just makes her more frustrated which in turn causes her to be more of a cunt to them, so it becomes a catch 22. Break the hate cycle Amy, send your fucking kids to school, dipshit.
If the kids went to school, Amy would have to actually behave like a mother, and not a Youtube-addicted pre-teen with a crafting fetish.

Unfun activities would include:
Waking up before the crack of noon
Aiding children in looking presentable
Hounding children to do homework
Acquiring tutoring/enrichment because the Man sez the ferals are waaay behind
Laundry so children have clean clothes
Consistent dinner/bath/bedtimes
Actually reading and comprehending notices and permission slips for 3 kids

Minimally 5 days a week!!11!!

Mess up on any front- someone might take a closer look. Or she could just pretend to school them and sleep in. Crisis averted for now.

Itspinklava

We must revel in this revealeen moment
kiwifarms.net
Amy has a new summer keychain everyone! You can even buy it and you don’t have to use it if you don’t want to.
6CD21F6D-5673-468A-93A3-85737A016A5C.jpegA2EB4B59-9A15-4B8D-BA73-D218BD0A75C2.jpeg

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amy has a new summer keychain everyone! You can even buy it and you don’t have to use it if you don’t want to.
View attachment 2305457View attachment 2305458
Is she purposely undercutting her partner in crafting crimes? Because on Taya "Fat Trashy TikTok Lady" Rocha's site, she's selling them for NINETEEN TWENTY FIVE with the shippeeng.

View attachment 2305597

Wait Amy spelled a foreign spice right? Did miah write it for her?

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait Amy spelled a foreign spice right? Did miah write it for her?
Although the paragraph is still a mess, it *is* suspiciously a bit above Amy's usual output. Here is the copy from her site.
1625030420972.png

1625030488204.png

Speaking of, why would anyone need to message her on FB and do the dirty there, when she has an actual web site? Fishy.

Here is your new produck alert.

1625030610135.png

Crepidodera fulvicornis

I got a woman as big as a house, yes sir
kiwifarms.net
Although the paragraph is still a mess, it *is* suspiciously a bit above Amy's usual output. Here is the copy from her site.
View attachment 2305821
View attachment 2305823
Speaking of, why would anyone need to message her on FB and do the dirty there, when she has an actual web site? Fishy.

Here is your new produck alert.

View attachment 2305824
Knowing Amy’s genius business adroitness, I wouldn't be surprised that she buys these things from others just to peddle them as their own (for the loss, of course)

Stifler's Mom

Cake & sodomy
kiwifarms.net
Good to see with her crisp and smart business acumen she is still working for minus $2.38 an hour on these horrendous crimes against art. Using totally not stolen ideas from Etsy and Google, and totally legal and not copywrite material from sports teams, Disney and various movie studios..

cmon Amy, youre boring as fuck. Take up cocaine or get a fat girlfriend.

FarmerKhourtney

Sitting down for safety reasons
kiwifarms.net
“You *could* get waylaid by highway men on your way to the place where the hambuggers live”

Amazeeeeng 😆

Had she mentioned recently if she still plans to “homeschool” this coming year. I looked at the recaps and didn’t catch it

Homeschooleeeng is definitely not for everyone and probably least of all people like Amy

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
Ok.
I cant believe I'm going to say this.
*deep breath*
The reechain idea is stupid but putting the taijin in the resin is actually clever and ties it all together, holy shit I need a drink now for even sort of liking something amy made, please help
If you stare too long into the reeeeebyss....

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
INTERESTING. After publicly undercutting her partner in crafting crime, Amy has removed the spice bottle reechains from Amyzon.

1625144330730.png
Those fake lime slices looked suspiciously competent and consistent in "quality" to have emanated from Amy's little bit o beetus fingers. I found them on Amazon.

1625144476951.png
1625144523007.png

When a word is right in front of your fat face, but you misspell it anyway. Waterheads really do seek their own level.

1625144608084.png

She even misspelled it in the url.

AND GUESS WHAT ELSE. Like Amy, Taya Rocha is also a thief. She stole this image on her site from etsy. (archive)

1625144666246.png
1625144765665.png