Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Ronnie Rocket

an irksome brawling scold
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Coming up with nothing on the drill of course. I can't even find a Dewalt branded keychain type thing.

The closest I can get to a red bool charm is a knitted red beanie charm:

I even found crapper charms!

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Theory: Amy misspelled her name on TikTok as "Amys" Ramadan to throw off search results in the very same way she removed a single exclamation point from Amy's Life Journey!!!! when she got a thread to try and throw off search results.

Is she stupid enough to misspell her own name? YES.
Is she stupid enough to try that stunt? YES.

either/or

Very successful business woman e-commerce site deleted, YT channel nearly abandoned, TikTok misspelled - why you in hiding, babygirl?

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Crepidodera fulvicornis

Make Flea Beetles Green Again!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What about a drill bit keychain
Here's one made in porkelain
8CE1E306-1AC8-4081-AC22-67B1193907D8.jpeg
ETA: oh, lookie here
F623CB2D-0968-45C3-9342-3D891352C276.jpeg
A735123C-B7D0-437D-BF7D-D8B76459EA9E.jpeg
498C6A22-3EBD-4A59-9B62-36B1E90C360B.jpeg
92DDB0CC-ABA1-4A93-ADBA-20D2808A0C47.jpeg

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can see from Amy's Youtube community tab (ancient phone won't screen shot) that the Salem-Keizer Schools' mask policy is being followed by the ferals. Everyone Chez Ramadan is sick with strep. Covid saga soon!
1632322705407.png

There's so much here, I can't possibly write a concise snark based post, but I do know that when children are sick, you strap them into a mobile toilet and screech around the city for hours according to the American Academy of Pediatrics.

TWO. These little fuckers started skool on 9/9, so in less than 9 days of attendance, they've managed to either acquire or be the vector of every contagion known to man.

Finally, make sure you wait until your eardrum bursts forth a river of pus and blood before you see a doctor, Amy. If that's good enough for a two year old, it's good enough for you!

Crepidodera fulvicornis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2559479
There's so much here, I can't possibly write a concise snark based post, but I do know that when children are sick, you strap them into a mobile toilet and screech around the city for hours according to the American Academy of Pediatrics.

TWO. These little fuckers started skool on 9/9, so in less than 9 days of attendance, they've managed to either acquire or be the vector of every contagion known to man.

Finally, make sure you wait until your eardrum bursts forth a river of pus and blood before you see a doctor, Amy. If that's good enough for a two year old, it's good enough for you!
Oh noes, who could have thought this would happen.
F9950F42-FBD9-4573-A1AB-4280B6019F94.png

Crepidodera fulvicornis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The kids are going to get sick a lot because they haven't been exposed to other children. Their immune system is weak
Rotavirus must be right around the corner. Season with lice liberally. Hygiene “on point” as always. But that just for funsies.
Considering her “vaccine gives me cellulitis” they are ripe for all those easy-to-catch last century’s diseases.

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2559479

Translation...hoisting my fat arse out of bed for schooling hours has proved too much. I need to rest.