Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

GrumbleBum2

kiwifarms.net
I am HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED we were not treated to a cruise preparation video in which Fat Amy models horrorshow floral burkinis for lounging fatly by the pool while the ferals drown.
So, innocent people have paid good money for a relaxing cruise and are going to be stuck on a boat with Fat Amy instead lmfao

irishlass

kiwifarms.net
I am HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED we were not treated to a cruise preparation video in which Fat Amy models horrorshow floral burkinis for lounging fatly by the pool while the ferals drown.
So, innocent people have paid good money for a relaxing cruise and are going to be stuck on a boat with Fat Amy instead lmfao
Unless I'm reading it wrong, I believe it's Amy's fake "Mama" who's going on the cruise not Amy.

Cripple

kiwi faggot enabler
kiwifarms.net
She's still in hiding from whichever angry mob of trogs she pissed off with her defective macaroni crafts looking to put her fat head on a pike or get their money back.

She posted a tiktok of an extremely obese skunk rooting through her extremely filthy couch while an extremely unkempt feral watched another one fetch it.

She's posted some boomer memes on FB which she finds hilarious but aren't because fat / stupid.

And that's the news from Lake Hobegone where the women are fat, the men are bald, and all the children are below average.

I made this for @Omega Man, but you can have it while we wait for her to split her skin and emerge shiny and fresh from her unsanitary lair.

1632501047055-png.2565463

View attachment 2626735

BREAKING NEWS: LOL WUT
View attachment 2626724
The cruise I went on was food and drink included. I hope the cruise line knows what they’re in for letting Amy at the buffet.

Screenshot_20211016-101255_Chrome.jpg

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How in the hell would she fit (never mind sleep) in one of those tiny cabins? News flash, Amy. They don't generally come with recliners. Also, how can they afford a cruise? Did Awlee win a Salesman of the Month contest?

Guaranteed that if this really happens she will bitch and moan about everything EXCEPT the buffet.
We determined that I am too retarded to understand how Facebook works, and that it is Amy's former fake mother who is going on a cruise, and not Amy.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
But it’s hilarious to try to imagine Amy and her brood on a cruise — say, if Awlie won a raffle at his furniture hustling job. They’d have the cruise lines rethinking that all-you-can-eat concept in no time. And they’d probably skim over the part about cost of flights to the dock in FL not being included, then bitch about/e-beg over it.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In my heart, she'll always be Fat Esraa ♥️

I am physically repulsed by the Ramadan upholstery. The filthy feral feet that have trotted all over it, the tales of unchanged diapers, the sleeping upon, the eating on, the sullying thereof by a 500 pound ass that can only be washed by an Arab of ill repute on his day off from the pussy mines.

It's the gag reflex made manifest in cheap Chinese polyester fabric and foam rubber.

Elaloïse

kiwifarms.net
STOP PRESS. THE BUSINESS MOGUL IS BACK…and trashier than ever. Words cannot do justice to how hideous and poorly constructed these are. They look like Esraa made them…using no hands, only her butt cheeks.

View attachment 2656588
View attachment 2656586View attachment 2656587View attachment 2656589View attachment 2656590
View attachment 2656593
View attachment 2656599View attachment 2656600View attachment 2656601View attachment 2656602View attachment 2656603
View attachment 2656594

Sounds promising!
Ok, these are shit. But it would have been a fantastic idea during the height of lockdown. All the folks who couldn't go get their nails done, but for some reason still wanted full sets... this could have had a market.
Now, though... Jeremiah could make more money with a lemonade stand that only sells country time.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Ok, these are shit. But it would have been a fantastic idea during the height of lockdown. All the folks who couldn't go get their nails done, but for some reason still wanted full sets... this could have had a market.
Now, though... Jeremiah could make more money with a lemonade stand that only sells country time.
Ideas are free, execution is everything, and these are as poorly executed as it gets. It’s really quite an accomplishment how literally everything she creates is so fucking hideous.