Amy Ramadan / Amy Lee Bell / Amy David / Amy's Life Journey!!! / Amy's DesignZ / amysdesignz - Convicted thief, grifter, fat YouTuber in a spandex hijab; confirmed child abuser

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a sneaking suspicion that it’s sterling silver or as Ameeee calls it; “stainless steel” since she thinks they’re synonymous.

That ugly-ass piece of garbage isn’t worth a grand.
It’s worth $200 on FB marketplace and $35 at a pawn store IF it’s gold, if it’s not then they wouldn’t even give her $5 for it. The stones in that ring are drill bits.

A simple gold band is always a nice option, but a nice gold band would cost more than that abomination.

Schmooo

kiwifarms.net
A simple gold band is always a nice option, but a nice gold band would cost more than that abomination.
I dare say, a simple, nice gold band would also be a great deal easier to get on and off her obese, backward-knee-finger.

That abomination she’s wearing in the photo looks like it’s hours away from committing an amputatable offense.

Condescending Online Man

kiwifarms.net
I never noticed until today, that the ring has a pretend solitaire stone in the middle of the setting which is actually four tiny stones mounted together to look like one bigger stone to everyone who is bright enough or repelled enough to stay six feet away from her.
$14K my ass.
She’s such a cunt she can’t even be a fake bitch properly.
As a jewelry snob, That ring is looks so cheap and it tries way to hard to look fancy.
I’ve bought rings from places like Walmart and Claire’s for like 5-15 dollars that are much higher quality than that ring.

Barbarella

Busy in the Orgasmatron
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only is it obviously cheap , it seems to be simply clogged with filth. I’m gagging. There is soap scum, hair, and what appears to be cheese on three of the stones. Cheese.

We sure Covid incubated in China?

Nothing is wrong with a nice, simple, tasteful gold ring. You can add on pieces as you can afford them. I’d much prefer to see a plain ring or even an engagement ring with small stone than what Amy’s chosen.

She’ll keep up with the cheap shit but nobody is fooled. Many bag people wouldn’t buy LV for years because Murakami’s bags were everywhere. The market was flooded with knock-offs and bad ones too. Nobody wanted want to be lumped in with fakers and try-hards.

Good thing she doesn’t know about Cartier Love rings and bracelets because I’m sure one would be wending it’s way from Amazon, where she can get it in size 13, thank you, ma’am. Stainless steel too, with added nickel!

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
Re- the ring. I'm almost positive it is worth the 14k she claims because she bought it knowing she would never pay it off and file for bankruptcy instead. I believe @StrawberryDouche has her bankruptcy docs in the op. It looks cheap and tacky because she picked it out. And yes, it's funny she uses it as such a flex since she stole it.

Years ago, when I was a teenager, I worked with someone who went out and got as many credit cards as she could, spent as much as she could, because she planned to file for bankruptcy after. I was young, probably just 18 and didn't really know what bankruptcy was, but years later it dawned on me what she did. Amy is just like that woman (ironically she was death fat too). Im sure she went out and spent money knowing she wouldn't have to pay it back. Of course none of it was spent on her children, just her and her husband, and this was during the time Amy claimed to make 150k a year (lolz).

Edit- @Plague Flea made a good point, what it is worth and what it cost are two different things. I'm sure she had a ton of interest added to the price, and probably added everything extra they asked her about, so in Amy's small mind she thinks because it originally cost that much it's still worth that.

Last edited:

Plague Flea

facially plausible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Re- the ring. I'm almost positive it is worth the 14k she claims because she bought it knowing she would never pay it off and file for bankruptcy instead
I agree that it probably *cost* her $14k and that she bought it knowing that she intended to file for bankruptcy. But that is quite different to the ring being *worth* $14k. It’s clearly junk, but has that gaudiness that can appeal to retarded trash.

deputydogshit2.0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only is it obviously cheap , it seems to be simply clogged with filth. I’m gagging. There is soap scum, hair, and what appears to be cheese on three of the stones. Cheese.

We sure Covid incubated in China?

Nothing is wrong with a nice, simple, tasteful gold ring. You can add on pieces as you can afford them. I’d much prefer to see a plain ring or even an engagement ring with small stone than what Amy’s chosen.

She’ll keep up with the cheap shit but nobody is fooled. Many bag people wouldn’t buy LV for years because Murakami’s bags were everywhere. The market was flooded with knock-offs and bad ones too. Nobody wanted want to be lumped in with fakers and try-hards.

Good thing she doesn’t know about Cartier Love rings and bracelets because I’m sure one would be wending it’s way from Amazon, where she can get it in size 13, thank you, ma’am. Stainless steel too, with added nickel!
My only disagreement with your statement is “soap scum.” There’s scum in that ring, but I doubt it’s from soap.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
After deleting all the posts about nails and bragging about her tin engagement ring, Amy has posted twice more. She also has a new avatar; I can’t tell if it’s a new picture but she’s not looking 70 pounds lighter.

The latest post is a dumb cartoon so unfunny I refuse to share it. The other one is promoting her nails again. Every other post you see on her grid is about reechains and was posted in 2020.

99747749-1270-44E3-99F7-F058D098173E.jpeg2F85F951-5010-4CFC-9A84-CD830F71CD75.jpeg

Gilkore

Baby Alligator Hitler
kiwifarms.net
After deleting all the posts about nails and bragging about her tin engagement ring, Amy has posted twice more. She also has a new avatar; I can’t tell if it’s a new picture but she’s not looking 70 pounds lighter.

The latest post is a dumb cartoon so unfunny I refuse to share it. The other one is promoting her nails again. Every other post you see on her grid is about reechains and was posted in 2020.

View attachment 2782927View attachment 2782928
That's weird, it does not sound like Amy wrote that. At all. 🤔

Sammyrye

I love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!!!
kiwifarms.net
Idk. I mean. Its uncharacteristic. Bolth. Amy and jen. I mean. Its hella optimistic and far fetched, yet maybe got some kinda shows? If it were legal or cps or something surely a smart kiwi would have sniffed it out. Same with a death maybe.

Idk. Im all rainbows tonight.

Theyre prolly both smiling smugly rn too.

Angel Dust

Dispersing shame thru vulnerability
kiwifarms.net
It reads like she copy/pasted it from someone else. I buy a lot of nail sets from Etsy and that's a pretty standard description, but waaay too literate for fat amy. She probably stole it and just inserted her location. THAT sounds more like fat amy.

Schmooo

kiwifarms.net
[…] She also has a new avatar; I can’t tell if it’s a new picture but she’s not looking 70 pounds lighter.
472D219B-9D50-41A1-B510-14E2F569801F.jpeg
I am fairly certain my memory is accurate that this photo of Ameeee was taken during one of her magnificent Mexican pregnancies.
(those with better memories please correct if I’m mistaken).
I would agree with you, except, Ameeee has always had this ridiculous habit of saying
as wull” instead of “also” or “too.”

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
All her acrylic nails look BAD, but nothing tops the yellow-ish set. At first, I thought she had boogers on the nail, but after a minute or two of confusion, I realized the "yellow" dots are supposed to be the middle part of a couple of flowers.
Gross. Looks like the snot buildup under a toddler’s nose when the parents are too lazy to wipe them. I’d bet good money both Omar and Esraa are sporting crusty snot ‘staches as we type.