Andrew "Andi" Dier / Deercr0ssing / Cosmic.Candii - The Smith Haven Mall Pedo: Degenerate Paraphiliac and Infamous Rose McGowan Heckler

• DDoS is active again.

saltnpepe

Butt Froster
kiwifarms.net
This is becoming the new asterisk at the the end of trans* is required/asterisk at the end of trans is transphobic debacle of 2015. View attachment 383406it will of course be erasure to not mention trans if some pissy troon says so.
Andy literally chimped because Rose said that trans women and women are the same. Now this troon is assmad that someone is in fact making the distinction.

Tf do troons want?

wes

kiwifarms.net
Usually Long Island pedos are imported, but this one seems to be homegrown. :story:

New York State offers a nice sex offender registry lookup, and Andi doesn't appear to be a sex offender, or hasn't committed a crime to warrant registry. The three tier New York sex offender registry only has the latter two levels publicly available, unless you live in the immediate school district. Even then, you're only given their name if they're Level 1. I searched all of Suffolk County (where Smith Haven and West Sayville are located) for an Andrew in the case of a pseudonym, but none of the results looked like a match.

I can offer an explanation to "living in Trump's Long Island" - the south shore is rife with retired Shitlord Cisgendered White Male Oppressors who don't take kindly to loudmouth pedophiles. Generally people in the area are right-leaning; I think Suffolk County voted majority Republican in the 2016 election.

But in all honesty? With all of Andi's whining about "low-key rednecks", you're more likely to get killed by getting your head bashed in by some MS-13 member than anyone else as long as you're not calling transphobia every five seconds. Or molesting children.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Andy literally chimped because Rose said that trans women and women are the same. Now this troon is assmad that someone is in fact making the distinction.

Tf do troons want?
To do and say whatever they want without hindrance or questioning. This isn't about terminology, it's about using minor quibbles in an attempt to invalidate serious points. They think if they can call a person out on using the wrong term, then that means nothing they say can possibly be true, because that person is obviously a transphobe TERF Nazi. It's like those sovereign citizen types who think a typo invalidates an entire legal document.

Among troons and allies, it probably works. These are people who want a get-out clause, because they've already decided that the troon must be innocent. But any reasonable person would want to know why such an irrelevant point is being used to defend against such a serious allegation.

Last edited:

Diana Moon Glampers

The Fallacies of Self-Awareness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moving the goalposts and insisting that people just don't respect them enough no matter how much people bend over backward for them, and nothing their friends or loved ones can do is ever enough ... it's abuser logic. Rapidly-changing terminology creates multiple new shibboleths every year, and each one creates the opportunity for troons to demand a simpering apology from their victims. There are plenty of politically-correct people to back them up when they say "the bad, bad ciswoman made me do it! She made me threaten/rape/whatever her, by not respecting my identity as a woman fully and showing her secret transphobia!"

It's the ultimate DARVO (Deny, Accuse, Reverse Victim and Offender). Many of these men are experienced abusers who are skilled at finding victims who can be easily manipulated into believing they're the real abusers for not reading the troon's mind and staying one step ahead of every arbitrary terminology distinction they invent.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moving the goalposts and insisting that people just don't respect them enough no matter how much people bend over backward for them, and nothing their friends or loved ones can do is ever enough ... it's abuser logic. Rapidly-changing terminology creates multiple new shibboleths every year, and each one creates the opportunity for troons to demand a simpering apology from their victims. There are plenty of politically-correct people to back them up when they say "the bad, bad ciswoman made me do it! She made me threaten/rape/whatever her, by not respecting my identity as a woman fully and showing her secret transphobia!"

It's the ultimate DARVO (Deny, Accuse, Reverse Victim and Offender). Many of these men are experienced abusers who are skilled at finding victims who can be easily manipulated into believing they're the real abusers for not reading the troon's mind and staying one step ahead of every arbitrary terminology distinction they invent.
It’s also very common among cults - create a situation where the leaders can always find fault with the followers for not adhering to the rules and you break down their self-esteem.

DrJonesHat

Russell Greer Approved Mentally Ill Troll
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s also very common among cults - create a situation where the leaders can always find fault with the followers for not adhering to the rules and you break down their self-esteem.
Yeah, and it locks most people into a mindset of making increasingly insane sacrifices to please the leader. Lots of us have had a boss that's never satisfied, and it's a common belief that never being satisfied will make people work hard for you, but unless you're in a place where you can use fear to keep people from leaving (like a cult), most people will stop trying to please the leader, and either get fired, or quit and go somewhere they're appreciated.

Chubby_Penguin

Pumpguin
kiwifarms.net
"She made me threaten/rape/whatever her, by not respecting my identity as a woman fully and showing her secret transphobia!"
So, for those who don't know there was an incident months back at a protest in the UK in which a 60 year old woman had her camera/cell phone broken and then was punched in the face by a trans "woman." (There were a couple other people involved, but only he has been caught. His name is Tara Filk Wood.)

The trans community have been harassing the victim and saying she started it and was the real abuser. They even shared pieces of the video evidence but not the whole thing to make the victim look like she was hurting them when defending herself. His hearing was just yesterday (pleaded not guilty) and a bunch of trans allies were outside the court house supporting the granny-puncher. It's fucked up!

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
So, for those who don't know there was an incident months back at a protest in the UK in which a 60 year old woman had her camera/cell phone broken and then was punched in the face by a trans "woman." (There were a couple other people involved, but only he has been caught. His name is Tara Filk Wood.)

The trans community have been harassing the victim and saying she started it and was the real abuser. They even shared pieces of the video evidence but not the whole thing to make the victim look like she was hurting them when defending herself. His hearing was just yesterday (pleaded not guilty) and a bunch of trans allies were outside the court house supporting the granny-puncher. It's fucked up!

This really tells you all you need to know about troons and how they feel about biological women.

You would think that if these people really wanted acceptance and true equality they would not continually live up to every negative stereotype that is out there about them.

And they wonder why there is TERF's.

Chubby_Penguin

Pumpguin
kiwifarms.net
This really tells you all you need to know about troons and how they feel about biological women.

You would think that if these people really wanted acceptance and true equality they would not continually live up to every negative stereotype that is out there about them.

And they wonder why there is TERF's.
I used to be a good little ally when "truscum" were the only trans people that existed. It was easier to buy into the "my brain doesn't match my body" bit when the people saying it were nice to you while trying their best to pass and fully transition.

A lot of women gave up trying to help once bearded men could count as woman if they said so and leaving a relationship (or even refusing to start one) with a trans person was seen as an act of betrayal.

KingQueen

President of the Eddie Dzial Fanclub #teameddie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to be a good little ally when "truscum" were the only trans people that existed. It was easier to buy into the "my brain doesn't match my body" bit when the people saying it were nice to you while trying their best to pass and fully transition.

A lot of women gave up trying to help once bearded men could count as woman if they said so and leaving a relationship (or even refusing to start one) with a trans person was seen as an act of betrayal.
Was there ever any threads here on the anti-truscum drama and the board invasion and all that? Maybe 2014 or 15 or so. Truscum were some of the only people I never saw be shitty to other people.

lindsayfan

What am I but hot blood?
kiwifarms.net
That's because the truscum don't want drama. The tucutes thrive on it.
Man, tucutes and truscum-- that takes me back. Baeddel tumblr was the most extreme "non passing / fuck you / cis woman must serve me or perish / kill trans men" ideological fringe back then-- everyone who didnt bow to girldick deserved death and even baeddels were forever accusing each other of rape and abuse. It made for some great reading... but who could have anticipated the baeddel outlook becoming entirely mainstreamed into trans politics?

Diana Moon Glampers

The Fallacies of Self-Awareness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, tucutes and truscum-- that takes me back. Baeddel tumblr was the most extreme "non passing / fuck you / cis woman must serve me or perish / kill trans men" ideological fringe back then-- everyone who didnt bow to girldick deserved death and even baeddels were forever accusing each other of rape and abuse. It made for some great reading... but who could have anticipated the baeddel outlook becoming entirely mainstreamed into trans politics?

Yeah, that keeps happening. I was on the TERF fence for months because some of the rhetoric about how soon we'd have to recognize people as women who'd done nothing whatsoever to transition and everything would be self-ID seemed so far-fetched at the time. Now, that seems really quaint.

TheUltimatePickle

#MANGA2020
kiwifarms.net

Without powerleveling too much, my younger brother was one of the original “baeddels.”

He’s a vile person and definitely threadworthy, but he’s also slightly smarter than a lot of the rat king and locked his online presence down.

lindsayfan

What am I but hot blood?
kiwifarms.net
A lot of the baeddels *were* quite smart, which is part of what made their arguments so interesting to read even if they were seething with hatred.

It strikes me that the antisocial ideologies of fringe cliques filtering out into the normiesphere so that "everyday folks" with maybe a stray weird tendency glom onto them, with all the ferocity but very little of the substance, is what produces a lot of lolcows... the current thread subject being an example of that.

Kristy Pandora Greczowski

Deplorable Tranny
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit! Andi lost it. I known her for years but she blocked me when she learned that I support Trump. I'm an alt right transgender woman. I'm fucking secure and honest enough to accept my mental disorder, reality , and honor the free will of all others to judge my gender by their perception. But Andi is poster child for far too many on the left. I am here, as a transgender American , to tell her and all others spewing such political bias and hate to go fuck themselves. Know folks that even some transgender people are sick of the snowflake cries and multiple gender spectrum theory. I am proud of my President , of all who support him, and know that there are trans people ready to canabalize the liberal/progressive highjack of our condition, and will fight to defend your free will. Tell my community to take accountability for its collective actions and earn equality if it wants through respect. It's obvious the insanity of far left expressionism in gender is not going to redefine the world after all Andi. #Trans4Trump

RatRoyalty

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit! Andi lost it. I known her for years but she blocked me when she learned that I support Trump. I'm an alt right transgender woman. I'm fucking secure and honest enough to accept my mental disorder, reality , and honor the free will of all others to judge my gender by their perception. But Andi is poster child for far too many on the left. I am here, as a transgender American , to tell her and all others spewing such political bias and hate to go fuck themselves. Know folks that even some transgender people are sick of the snowflake cries and multiple gender spectrum theory. I am proud of my President , of all who support him, and know that there are trans people ready to canabalize the liberal/progressive highjack of our condition, and will fight to defend your free will. Tell my community to take accountability for its collective actions and earn equality if it wants through respect. It's obvious the insanity of far left expressionism in gender is not going to redefine the world after all Andi. #Trans4Trump
You made an account and exposed yourself as a potential lolcow while adding nothing to the conversation. I'm impressed.

guccigash

Greyfriars Jandek
kiwifarms.net
I think it's reasonable to assume that your avatar is a selfie.

Obvs less relevant with the new pic, but I didn't realise archiving avatars was a thing yet.

Last edited by a moderator: