Dramacow Andrew Hoepfl / redskinsrock2689 / Chapo / ZaTax - Some weirdo who was banned in 2017 but got outed as a pedophile in 2022

Anne Hyroe

Ahm just stoopid yer honner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Andrew Hoepfl/Chapo on Sociopathcommunity.com has recently been meeting up with a Pedophile and apparently jacked off while her baby climbed into of him.
Anyway, here's Chapo/Andrew talking about it on discord. Its been a ride.

View attachment 2874809 View attachment 2874807 View attachment 2874806

And here he tries to shift it to what she does is worse(and it fucking is because she's that kid mother) she retaliates afterwards.

View attachment 2874803 View attachment 2874804

In retaliation for him telling on her, she told everyone that it's not only once he's had an erection while around children and detailed a disturbing scene where a child he was babysitting peed and he got hard because he's got a pee fetish and also because he liked how her childlike love for him caused her to piss her pants???

View attachment 2874802

This is some talk prior to CS leaking details

View attachment 2874797

Here CS insisting Andrew/Chapo is worse than her because she only touches her own kid and he's touched himself? Pedo logic is hard to follow

View attachment 2874795
View attachment 2874794 View attachment 2874801

He's now decided to marry the Pedophile known as CS/ Quintasia Tanae Walker and raise her daughter that she had with a different Pedophile (would post his favorite cp and shared the same interests in hurting children as CS) . Also Andrew convinced CS/Quin to not take her baby to the hospital after she licked some mdma?

View attachment 2874793 View attachment 2874792 View attachment 2874791 View attachment 2874790 View attachment 2874789 View attachment 2874788

The baby in question

So have you taken this to the police or just a gossip forum?

Lenalees

kiwifarms.net
So have you taken this to the police or just a gossip forum?
It's been taken to the police and child protective services both say that there's not much that can be done unless they're caught in the act even when giving screenshots of them talking about having the baby ingest MDMA or having quantasia touch the baby during sex.
She had her baby taken from her for a Time because she was drunk in the streets trying to fight someone and he called the cops on her and they caught her while she was drunk and the baby was visibly distressed. She either currently has the baby back now or is working on it.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
There’s no evidence of anything and there never will be.

quote me faggot. I never said I did that because it never happened.
Oh, I'm a faggot? screenshots, even if edited
While you're Discord server proudly states you FUCK BABIES AND HAVE A SOCIOPATHIC EDGELORD THAT GOT KILLED AS AN AVATAR.
I'm still gonna hold that you came near a baby as a Sword of Damocles over your faggot head.