Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Subcultured / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Former bloodsports star; trigger happy cokehead; now streams to hundreds via Chinese spyware

Geekthulhu

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the doublepost, mods, but as per my understanding @Geekthulhu, Tonka didn't want to give his real name because that would put him on the IRS's radar and Alabama would come after him for child support. At least that's the reason Davis gave. Any insight to that?
Not really sure to be honest? Wasn't friendly with Tonka at that time. Davis would be a better source for that. All I can offer is speculation. I know that he does a lot of hinky shit around his identity. I suspected that Tonka never wanted to actual fight. He knew that he wasn't going to show. He was always pissy with Tim Loy and Tara LaRosa for getting that fight set up. So once I convinced Andy to accept the challenge. Tonka did EVERYTHING he could possibly do to cause Andy and the promoter a headache in order to get them to cancel the fight. When it came to the finish line. Tonka after the deadline submitted his bloodwork with a different name. I personally don't think that he changed his name. I think that he is just making that an excuse to get him out of the fight and act like he did everything legit and Valor was being scummy.

I know that his channel is under his grandmother's name. I believe it's Sarah Bradley. So whatever he is earning through Google AdSense is going on her taxes, not his. Which is fraud if she doesn't know about it. I mean it's fraud anyway, but wouldn't be prosecuted unless she press the charges against Tonka. I would be very curious if she actually knows that he is using her info including her SSN on that YouTube channel?

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I know that his channel is under his grandmother's name. I believe it's Sarah Bradley. So whatever he is earning through Google AdSense is going on her taxes, not his. Which is fraud if she doesn't know about it. I mean it's fraud anyway, but wouldn't be prosecuted unless she press the charges against Tonka. I would be very curious if she actually knows that he is using her info including her SSN on that YouTube channel?
What Davis posited was that if he did have to file taxes that it would come back and he'd have to pick up child support. Davis hinted that there was a Laura he did have a kid with, was involved with a Lara and even possibly Amy Haven (the last two were not suggested that he had kids with them, merely dated). It's all very confusing in its own strange way. It's extremely hard to follow but the way it sounded to me was that Tonka wanted a match with Andy where they'd both get paid, Andy would win, Tonka would take a dive but on the condition that he'd get paid out more than Andy, so Tonka would get more money and Andy could have his glory moment.

I don't know what kind of bullshit Tonka was trying to string together for the fight itself since it never happened. It sounds on the face of it that he wanted an amateur match where he didn't have to give his real name because again, any legal documents would come back to him and he'd have to face paying child support. It's why he doesn't have a valid driver's license and why his grandmother's name is on everything plus his mom having the used car lot. He doesn't want a paper trail because he's a deadbeat dad or so that's the supposition that Davis had made.

Fuck if I know.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Warski doesn't believe you can bruise someone by restraining them.
Finds it weird families take family videos of their child's melt downs. Can't be for all the social workers and counselors right.
Kyler and Tessi have the same selfie stick.
Warski says he gave the security at his apartment a photo of Jihadi Jarbo to deny entry.
Then proceeded to say Jihadi Jarbo was the one whom doxed Ralph's new address and was committing a crime by making jokes about mailing coat hangers to the address. PPP and Godwinson supposedly cried out this was too much resulting in the deescalation between the two groups.

goku123

kiwifarms.net
Warski doesn't believe you can bruise someone by restraining them.
Finds it weird families take family videos of their child's melt downs. Can't be for all the social workers and counselors right.
Kyler and Tessi have the same selfie stick.
Warski says he gave the security at his apartment a photo of Jihadi Jarbo to deny entry.
Then proceeded to say Jihadi Jarbo was the one whom doxed Ralph's new address and was committing a crime by making jokes about mailing coat hangers to the address. PPP and Godwinson supposedly cried out this was too much resulting in the deescalation between the two groups.
is doxxing someones address even illegal? that's technically a matter of public record. how many Ethan Ralphs exist in the world anyway?

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
is doxxing someones address even illegal? that's technically a matter of public record. how many Ethan Ralphs exist in the world anyway?
Ricky.jpg

It's not.

Ratzinger

willful disregard of AAVE grammar rules
kiwifarms.net
The idea of Warski moving to the Azores of all places is just so funny to me. It's remote to fucking everything.
Azores_in_EU.svg.png

You'll need a boat to visit the next smalltown and a plane to go anywhere else. Granted it's got lovely scenery and good weather, but what is Warski gonna do in a place where the largest town doesn't even have 70k people in it?
Does he even speak portuguese? Portugal doesn't rank very highly on a 'europeans who speak english' scale.

goku123

kiwifarms.net
The idea of Warski moving to the Azores of all places is just so funny to me. It's remote to fucking everything.
View attachment 2122582
You'll need a boat to visit the next smalltown and a plane to go anywhere else. Granted it's got lovely scenery and good weather, but what is Warski gonna do in a place where the largest town doesn't even have 70k people in it?
Does he even speak portuguese? Portugal doesn't rank very highly on a 'europeans who speak english' scale.
in an eaarlier conversation i noted the fact that portugal decriminalized drug usage a few years ago. add onto that and the island actually has high quality, dirt cheap coke.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
He does but with the caveat that he's probably lost a lot of the natural language barrier that he'd have to re-acclimate himself to be in that setting.

He also says that living there is cheap. I don't know the economics of Azores but I imagine that alcohol or other drugs probably aren't. I don't see a lifestyle where he can live easily on a dollar a day budget. He's going to clearly have to make sacrifices because that's universal for any remote place that has to ship in shit. If his streaming rig fails then the cost skyrockets because it has to be brought in by a fucking boat or airplane. It's not some kind of magical paradise regardless of how he tries to sell the idea.

Ratzinger

willful disregard of AAVE grammar rules
kiwifarms.net
He also says that living there is cheap.

Well, Portugal is cheap by western europe standards. Even taken into account that it's high seas and touristy it might be cheaper than where he is now.
But I kind of assumed as an eternally wandering urbanite he would want to see the big cities and move around the continent. The Azores are a terrible starting point for that.
If he wants to travel a lot, plane travel might turn into his biggest expense.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Well, Portugal is cheap by western europe standards. Even taken into account that it's high seas and touristy it might be cheaper than where he is now.
But I kind of assumed as an eternally wandering urbanite he would want to see the big cities and move around the continent. The Azores are a terrible starting point for that.
If he wants to travel a lot, plane travel might turn into his biggest expense.
I don't disagree with any of your points. However, I imagine that Andy's lifestyle expenses (takeaway and alcohol primarily) would infringe on his ability to travel as much as he would like. He's going to have to backtrack on the way he is in order to make things work because I doubt his sister would afford him the same privileges his parents do. Andy's first few months won't be easy if he moves to Azores either way.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Warski claims he still has not finished his taxes and those are due on April 30th in Canada, what is this dimwit doing? He's never moving and that's a fact. He won't survive without his nightly uber eats deliveries nor his same day Amazon deliveries that he loves so much. Not to mention the internet on the island is extremely lackluster to the point most of the locals use 4G hot spots as it's the best internet access they have. They will have to resort to Kylie hosting the stream. Even if he does wind up moving guarantee he gets home sick within a couple months when he realizes his sister isn't going to tolerate his bullshit while treating her son like trash. The kid doesn't even like Warski and bullies him for being a retard.

Andy, we know you're lying about moving and that you're far too comfy with western civilization to ever fully leave it for some shit hole island with a 95% power grid uptime. If you do ever go, please do buy a bike to help on your travels and so we can get the inevitable SOME NIGGER STOLE MY BIKE!

Warski claims he still has not finished his taxes and those are due on April 30th in Canada, what is this dimwit doing? He's never moving and that's a fact. He won't survive without his nightly uber eats deliveries nor his same day Amazon deliveries that he loves so much. Not to mention the internet on the island is extremely lackluster to the point most of the locals use 4G hot spots as it's the best internet access they have. They will have to resort to Kylie hosting the stream. Even if he does wind up moving guarantee he gets home sick within a couple months when he realizes his sister isn't going to tolerate his bullshit while treating her son like trash. The kid doesn't even like Warski and bullies him for being a retard.

Andy, we know you're lying about moving and that you're far too comfy with western civilization to ever fully leave it for some shit hole island with a 95% power grid uptime. If you do ever go, please do buy a bike to help on your travels and so we can get the inevitable SOME NIGGER STOLE MY BIKE!
Small businesses /self employed individuals don’t have to file till June 15th. Which Warski is. But he still has to pay his taxes by April 30th (an estimated amount, so he wants to slightly overpay right now)

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Small businesses /self employed individuals don’t have to file till June 15th. Which Warski is. But he still has to pay his taxes by April 30th (an estimated amount, so he wants to slightly overpay right now)
Warski strikes me as the type of guy whom would lie about his internet income and just not claiming it at all. He's said before he transfers it all to crypto so the govt can't find it if they looked.

Warski was just making fun of how Tommy C talks while stuttering the entire time. Said Tommy C is a drunk, rich coming from two alcoholics themselves.
Warski just admitted that he was doing coke the whole time while he was training after lying for years that he was clean. He was worried they would get a state where they drug tested. He was snorting lines of coke while training to fuel him. He felt no pain while on coke so he totally would've won the fight and Tonka is lucky. Does Warski forget cowering in the corner when Ralph clinched his fist?
He was worried he might of had aids because of all the rank pussy he's fucked in his life.
Warski said he guessed Donga was going to change his name before it was released publicly.
Recapping the Knoxville event, they think the announcer girl wants to fuck Warski because his bulge was hanging out as he was too retarded to buy proper shorts for a fight. She was so wet over a guy who didn't even throw a punch.
1619563346792.png

He only bought the underwear thirty minutes prior to the fight. Wanted to talk shit about Native Americans and was told no racist shit.
Kyler says you never feel pain while on pain meds.
They miss daddy CRP.
Gator hopped in the call.
Warski claims Donga is afraid to get an ID because of back payments on child support.
Tonka paid a homeless man to get blood work done.

Last edited:

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Kyler says you never feel pain while on pain meds.
I'd love to know what kind of shit he was on then. A stab or gunshot wound doesn't magically disappear even if you're strung out on opioids. That's like saying you never get the shakes if you're constantly drinking all the time, but then again that's an addict response. Kyler's from a part of OKC where there's nothing but meth junkies and dope fiends that round up as many quack doctors as they can for easy pain prescriptions (heroin, fentanyl, oxycontin, the whole gamut). It comes as no surprise to me but the Feds came in with a huge sting operation regarding this kind of shit:

Operation Pill Box

Bogen

kiwifarms.net
1619733790446.png

Tardski has an old Tonka Tard on to spill old news. How does it feel to know you losers are losing like losers who do nothing but lose kawaferms?

Hour One:
1619733883276.png
1619733910159.png

Losers.

Hour Two:

Rari babbles about old gay shit. Gaytor joins the show. Both show hosts flee.

1619735539435.png

Also the bucks are rolling in:
1619735575355.png

Hour 3: They were at like $25 of their goal and they started talking about vidyagames because rari had nothing new to say about Donga. What a let down. Exactly what I was expecting.

Last edited:

Bogen

kiwifarms.net
1619748057121.png

1619748035020.png

You fuckers got him all paranoid. Today he was talking about how he is instantly blocking anyone who is suspect even those in his patreon.
1619748146376.png

He needs to not chase the pay piggies away or we'll never get that expensive RSS feed

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Warski just admitted to taking 20mg of melatonin a night to get high and induce crazy night mares for himself. He takes it because he can't sleep and has night terrors... Kyler objects. Warski thinks it's fine because he used to do at least 3 grams of cocaine a day.
Says he used to do at least twenty lines of coke a day.
Warski never tips anymore, fuck the drivers they're faggots.
Andy says he is going to steal a song the listen to and illegally use it in his game that is never coming out.
Andy's mouse is all over the screen. Learn to use OBS.
They are going to do a fashion show, one only middle class average men can do.
GOODWILL FAWK YEA
Warski and Kyler are demanding their stream autoplays when you visit the front page.
They're complaining it's so hard to find them so they need to be on the front page and that because Odysee doesn't send out notifications automatically it's fucking their numbers.
Kyler doesn't think it's hard to find the show. Andy says it's hard and gay. Only being on the front page will make this any better.
Andy has begun to use a soundboard himself
Kyler takes testosterone boosters and estrogen blockers. Both have bear rugs for back hair.
Warski is going to do gaming on dlive again.
Odysee is based af because they talk to Ralph.
Dick Masterson and Mr Girl are friends. What the fuck!?
Dick and Shawn are both fans of the pedo song by Mr Girl.

Last edited: