Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Subcultured / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Former bloodsports star; trigger happy cokehead; now streams to hundreds via Chinese spyware

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
kyler tried to live stream in a store and got told he was not permitted to live stream in the store and then left and then called the store faggots
it was a faggot thing to say from the store but still had his bald head here to laugh at he says words i can not understand at the start `skowy`?

1622102367556.png

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
kyler tried to live stream in a store and got told he was not permitted to live stream in the store and then left and then called the store faggots
it was a faggot thing to say from the store but still had his bald head here to laugh at he says words i can not understand at the start `skowy`?

View attachment 2206298
View attachment 2206290

I laughed my ass off at this. This is the most beta IRL I've ever seen.

First thing he does is ask if it's OK to stream in there. He gets told no and politely accepts and walks away (like the incel meme), lasting a total 20 seconds in the store. And then he waits to call them faggots AFTER leaving the door lmfao.

The next IP2 king.

Last edited:

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
Driving grandma's car are we? Kyler, you're a bum get a job faggot.
it is his grandmas car, is it a thing he said ?
he is in his late 20's and no car, that is very like a bad adult, he is not even able to be a real adult no girl friend i think aswell
i can not begin to write how bad of a adult he is.
hes sleeping on live stream today again because he was so drunk again

Last edited:
it is his grandmas car, is it that he said that.
he is in his late 20's and no car, that is very like a bad adult, he is not even able to be a real adult no girl friend i think aswell
Late 20s damn he hit the wall hard. He looks both 45 and 16 at the same time

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
it is his grandmas car, is it a thing he said ?
Judging by how well taken care of the vehicle looks along with the grandmothers handicapped sticker above his head at the start I'd say it's her car.

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
@RickestRickCriminal I'm not trying to steal your role, but I've been leaving some notes in a Telegram group. Thought you guys might find these interesting.

- First off, Kyler is wearing a Hawaiian shirt and Andy is in his wife beater. Do these slackers ever change their clothes?

- Andy plays a clip of Ahnold from Pumping Iron. Kyler says he's going to build a gym in his (grandma's) patio this summer and get huge. Lets try getting your AIDS under control first, ok?

- Andy: "Where else can you hear people say nigger? Our show r-r-rules."

- Andy says people in the old days (I think during Wild West Times) weren't judged socially.

- Andy thinks he needs to be vaccinated to leave the country. Why didn't he research this during his big plans in March? Wonder if that's why his plans failed, or if this September has something to do with vaccine protocol.

- Andy said his plans were to drive to Buffalo and fly to the Azores from there. This is the same person who couldn't comprehend an itinerary to Knoxville.

- "Every day I wake up, I have these fantasies of being in Portugal. Doing gardening and growing veggies. Doing my show with Kyler and having a girl and kids."

- "If you asked me this five years ago, this was in my forethought. And now it's like PLEASE let me live on my island, let me doing my gardening. Let me having my goat and some chickens."

Andy couldn't handle Uber Eats. He is incapable of raising livestock. Probably couldn't even take care of a few hens.

- Andy "Having kids is exciting to me," oh uh.

And now Southern Dingo is on.

GrotesqueBushes

Null yeeted my spaghetti dog avatar
kiwifarms.net
Kyler let it slip tonight that Warski did in fact do uber eats. Confirming that he lied because the connection to Jarbo.
The state of those people, they think working a job to earn your keep is embarrassing. The Jarbo redemption story in my mind started with him getting that entry level job and working to support his family and not focusing on being an internet retard.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Andy Warski's cohost is now on ip2

View attachment 2214472

ip2 is upset about it
View attachment 2214487
View attachment 2214488
Who would wanna watch Kyler irl stream? Hes a non abrasive faggot what would he do sit on his grandmothers poarch complaing about the new star trek?
The state of those people, they think working a job to earn your keep is embarrassing. The Jarbo redemption story in my mind started with him getting that entry level job and working to support his family and not focusing on being an internet retard.
Well the thing is it is embrassing cause they are in their mid 30´s. But its still a step up from earning 50 cent a stream.