Lolcow Angela Cummings / Preacher Woman - THANK YOU JESUS. J-E-S-U-S.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make the Juiciest Hamburgers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I seem to remember an old saying "Treat your religion like you treat your dick. It's nice to have and it's okay to be proud of it. But don't go around waving it in public and for fuck's sake, don't shove it down peoples' throats in public."

That being said, she did troll USC hard enough to get a student arrested and have him cry about colleges allowing Free Speech on campus. So she can't be all that bad.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
I was wondering what this bitch had been up to a few days ago. I still don't understand how she lived in a car but has money to travel to these far away locations and do this nonsense. The autism horn makes an appearance in the Bronx, New York.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-2-7_18-30-18.png

"WHAT ARE YOU WINKING ABOUT SIR!"
"WELCOME ANYBODY WANTS TO COME TO THE CHURCH SERVICE IS WELCOME. I WILL BE YOUR LOCAL FLAMING FIERY EVANGELIST TODAY!"

You gotta have a J O B to be with me
"80's rock re visit tonight in hotel hall way. I love this song and praying for my European Business Man tonight great success in his future. I love my man and know he works hard."

She has a shoutout to reddit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACYMykEkjCs

upload_2018-2-7_18-32-47.png

Day of the Reveal: Amsterdam Netherlands
"Yes, I am still on probation in the Netherlands and I thought that was a little strange for got to ask for me to come here. I still have a legal right to preach the gospel here. It's just if i'm arrested for a hate crime again then I just have to give 350 euros which is the price of my rent."
"Yes, I can preach here I'm just gonna have to kinda be more careful"

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 377430

"WHAT ARE YOU WINKING ABOUT SIR!"
"WELCOME ANYBODY WANTS TO COME TO THE CHURCH SERVICE IS WELCOME. I WILL BE YOUR LOCAL FLAMING FIERY EVANGELIST TODAY!"

You gotta have a J O B to be with me
"80's rock re visit tonight in hotel hall way. I love this song and praying for my European Business Man tonight great success in his future. I love my man and know he works hard."

She has a shoutout to reddit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACYMykEkjCs

View attachment 377431

Day of the Reveal: Amsterdam Netherlands
"Yes, I am still on probation in the Netherlands and I thought that was a little strange for got to ask for me to come here. I still have a legal right to preach the gospel here. It's just if i'm arrested for a hate crime again then I just have to give 350 euros which is the price of my rent."
"Yes, I can preach here I'm just gonna have to kinda be more careful"

I can't wait for the Turks to puke on her after she starts blowing the Autism Horn in their fucking waffle shops.

KookiesNKreem

There is nothing but Luck inside your bag!
kiwifarms.net
If she hates both anime and 'fake' God's, nobody tell her about Lucoa from Dragon Maid. I think shed burst trying to expel all her reasons why weebs would go hell for having the hots for a Thicc dragon goddess.