Trainwreck Anisa Riyadh Jomha / @anisajomha & iDubbbz / Ian Kane Washburn / Ian Kane Jomha / "Anisa's husband" - Anisa posting her bald nudes on OnlyFans even when married to Ian and romancing Chris Ray Gun while her husband iDubbbz the Content Cuck/Simp/etc. watches

AbyssStarer

Birb lovr
kiwifarms.net
There are visible strings of hair hanging by the right side of her head, so she wasn't bald yet in this video.
I'm betting that she picked up a few strands when it was buzzed and she stuffed them under the cap to trick people. Seriously, this ho loves to take selfies and she hasn't posted any that weren't conspicuously hiding her head in too long.
Too bad it seems there may be no scalp tattoo. (:_(

Swamp Hag

kiwifarms.net
1625858020448.png

unbearably retarded retweet from our girl Anisa

not every protitute has a ready fanbase of losers willing to pay for lazy nudes, because they want to jerk it to their fave cancer patient's wife. most of them have to actually fuck creepy old men, or actually go on cam and ram toys up their dry assholes to make a $5 tip.

i highly doubt Anisa would be this woke about """sex work"""" if she had to actually live a whore's life

Big Fart Bart

kiwifarms.net
>taking literal whore tier pictures of my unwashed disaster area of a body and selling them for cash online is the same as a factory worker that spends all his life producing valuable goods for society, a farmer, a nurse, etc etc, NAY, BETTER
That ALMOST made me mad lol, but im shitposting in several tabs and have too many things to be mad about right now. Fucking thots, dude.

Last edited:

2020chan

UWU Psycho Princess
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2330785

not every protitute has a ready fanbase of losers willing to pay for lazy nudes, because they want to jerk it to their fave cancer patient's wife. most of them have to actually fuck creepy old men, or actually go on cam and ram toys up their dry assholes to make a $5 tip.

i highly doubt Anisa would be this woke about """sex work"""" if she had to actually live a whore's life
Ok yeah, the big name companies don't care much about their low level employees but do these whores actually think onlyfans cares about them? They only care about the money they bring in and if given the opportunity to make MORE money by throwing the thots to the wayside they would do it in a heartbeat. If by some unlikely event, onlyfans decides to become advertiser friendly like youtube, these whiny bitches would be crying to anyone that would listen.

The coomers don't care about them either. If they decide to stop showing holes, they lose their audience and income. Coomers will find other things to coom about, not support some lazy ho who doesn't show the goods anymore.

The amount of cope and denial by thots is only comparable to tranny coping.

100pcent

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2330785

Fucking hate this argument so much. Being a digital cumrag for losers is not the same as a dude who does overnight stocking, is a cashier, is a janitor, etc etc. For the most part, they do essential work that maintains thousands of households. People require food, water, lightbulbs, car oil, dog food, and more than just busting the occasional nut. And for the retarded statement that the company doesn't care for you: are they supposed to hug and kiss you when you enter the workforce? Or are you supposed to grab your bootstraps and get to work? Fucking retarded, especially since most places offer healthcare and other benefits. Stupid whores.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Fucking hate this argument so much. Being a digital cumrag for losers is not the same as a dude who does overnight stocking, is a cashier, is a janitor, etc etc. For the most part, they do essential work that maintains thousands of households. People require food, water, lightbulbs, car oil, dog food, and more than just busting the occasional nut. And for the retarded statement that the company doesn't care for you: are they supposed to hug and kiss you when you enter the workforce? Or are you supposed to grab your bootstraps and get to work? Fucking retarded, especially since most places offer healthcare and other benefits. Stupid whores.
This. You can spank your meat without even knowing what a woman looks like.

100pcent

kiwifarms.net
Ultimately, they just don't want to accept how worthless they are.
Every day they get closer to the wall. ChelHellBunny was a cosplay girl I used to really keep an eye on, now she's gained like 200 pounds, her tits look like pancakes flipped with fear, and she's super whiny about people who complain. At one point she was the go-to model for shadman's shirts, now she posts videos of her fat husband porking her baby-hole. Many more cases!

Linkin Park

Dox Me? Nooooooo. DDos? Noooooooo. Trannies? Noooo
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2330785

This is the same woman that was trashing "sex workers" just a few years back, because it made her seem better in comparison. Now, actually working a job and not being a whore is bad lol Anisa's only jobs since she hit the net were riding the e-cock carousel and delivering shit takes.

White Girl

Cookie Monster Pjs and Smokes LET'S GO!!
kiwifarms.net