Trainwreck Anisa Riyadh Jomha / @anisajomha & iDubbbz / Ian Kane Washburn / Ian Kane Jomha / "Anisa's husband" - Anisa posting her bald nudes on OnlyFans even when married to Ian and romancing Chris Ray Gun while her husband iDubbbz the Content Cuck/Simp/etc. watches

• DDoS is active again.

anisa_jomha_reciepts

kiwifarms.net
Another view of her head in motion

For comparison
EAE220B3-3BD6-4DE3-ADE9-84FADF456C16.jpeg

Last edited:

rutinacea max

disrespectability politics champion
kiwifarms.net
It doesn’t look as good in motion, the filters are really helping her out
View attachment 2347748
yes anisa, let’s blame the internet haters for shaving your head
View attachment 2347750

i went for an entire sperg upon seeing the photos, but then this shit dropped in the meantime and it's all pointless anyway. she is not going to make short hair work for her if that's the absolute state of her hair in general, fuck.

it's not even about her general face shape... okay, no, it kinda is, but tbh if she'd lost a bit of weight from her face it could be bearable, looking below the eyebrow level. i was almost willing to give it a very reluctant pass on the first photo, but then it hit me. her forehead. her, uh, cranium. this cut makes her look waterbrained as fuck and the weird hair loss pattern on her forehead just emphasises it.

considering how lazy she is, i wonder if she'll double down and just yeet it all again when it comes to reshaving (hopefully with a longer comb attachment or whatever it's called), or if she'll stop touching it entirely and go for a wig, which will make for interesting visuals if she'll ever get caught without the wig. she could make it into something less fucking awful by gradually re-shaving the sides and leaving the top to grow out a bit which would also make the entire process of regrowing a buzz cut a little bit less of a pain in the ass for her but that balding problem needs to be addressed because what the fuck

the conclusion is really the same though, she'll better look into hair regrowth methods fast. it's just an awful sight, especially on that melon of hers lmao

Valhalla

kiwifarms.net
Do bald heads just make when you’re using filters that much more apparent? I keep thinking it’s her face photoshopped on her body or something. It just doesn’t look right. We will see how she feels after the initial rush. Her lip fillers are more apparent too.
Another view of her head in motion
View attachment 2347810
also.. learn the song first? Lol

anisa_jomha_reciepts

kiwifarms.net
Apologies for the multiple posts but Anisa is on a cope olympics grand tour trying to convince everyone she’s okay

05ED5F31-D16B-4F79-B872-43585B492739.jpeg
Anisa hoped shaving her head would deter men from catcalling her, but it’s gotten worse. It’s almost like nose ring+tattoo+bald head is a huge announcement to the world you have daddy issues.

F1956C1A-64EE-4A31-9CF9-0CF07CA205C4.jpeg
74E6EEFD-D8F0-463D-858E-069CDEFABDE5.jpeg
Unless idubbbz and Anisa invited a 3rd wheel into their home, looks like Anisa has already tried to cover her head with wigs. Whoever said Anisa was mass buying earrings and wigs to look feminine during her break was right.

Last edited:

Linkin Park

Dox Me? Nooooooo. DDos? Noooooooo. Trannies? Noooo
kiwifarms.net
Apologies for the multiple posts but Anisa is on a cope olympics grand tour trying to convince everyone she’s okay
View attachment 2347841Anisa hoped her shaved head would deter men from catcalling her but it’s gotten worse. It’s almost like nose ring+tattoo+bald head is a huge sign to announce your daddy issues to the world.

View attachment 2347843
View attachment 2347856
Unless idubbbz and Anisa invited a 3rd wheel into their home, looks like Anisa has already tried to cover her head with wigs. Whoever said Anisa was mass buying earrings and wigs to look feminine during her break was right.
She finally looks the complete part for her lifetime occupation with these fake tits, tattoos, the shaved head, etc. I have no clue why she's surprised dudes catcall more, when she gives off Rose McGowan energy. Being r/gonewild + r/roastme in real life will always bring attention

Slimy Time

Long and lanky.
kiwifarms.net
Did she just go to the barber and go "number 2 clipper buzz". Does not fit her head at all. If she's going to have a short haircut, g for something like an ivy league cut. Hair longer on top, short on sides.

She's stuck with it for the next year at least. Knowing her she's not going to bother going for maintainence cuts as the hair on the side of her head appears longer than the hair on top.

Last edited:

anisa_jomha_reciepts

kiwifarms.net
Anisa is working her cope to overtime

@anisajomha

Okay last post for tonight sorry for spamming I just never thought I’d feel this pretty #ferragamoletsdance #shavedheadgirl #shavedhead

No way she’s okay with it if she refrained from posting new pics of her tattoo for 2 weeks.

anisa is probably saying that for brownie points, I’m sure some tumblr fan blog saved it, but Anisa pissed the idubbbz fan base for saying shit like “bi people are selfish for not picking one sex” or “I don’t get lesbians, vaginas are so ugly what do you do with them? penises are better”

Vi0l3t

Violets are blue.
kiwifarms.net