Ann Doran leaks voice conversations between Amberlynn and Norma Jean. -

Bitter Lemonade

kiwifarms.net
Are the #freebecky simps wallowing in their corners and licking their wounds?
Highly doubt that. Like you said, there will always be a Becky simp who believes that she can't just get up off her ass and walk out of that door.
Though, this drama has to be creating some tension between Necky and her relatives. I kind of hope her sister brings up that tattoo she recieved recently.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Becky said in the video that she and her mom have always been close (I guess outside of the coming out/kicking out situation). After she and Amber are broken up and she looks back over her relationship with her mom during her last couple of years on earth, she's going to have some incredible guilt and regret to deal with.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again, Norma has risen from below ground and bitch slapped the Hambeast

This is glorious!

Are the #freebecky simps wallowing in their corners and licking their wounds? I hope so but there will always be some dumbass to defend Becky no matter what.
I was wondering what else would it take for those morons to understand nobody who AL chooses to associate with long-term are good people. We met that fucking sped when she was conning some short term disability with her ankle boot.. lol Was too injured to work but could drive 2 plus hours to stay/pick up Amber and go out shopping. Mooching from jump. I was beyond sick of the "poor abused victim, Becky uwu" shit. Becky made every family tragedy about her faggot dyke sexuality. Nephew died? DIED cause lying to their Mother they weren't a turbo-mega-dyke. Fucking slack jawwed slug acts like being a faggot is some sekrit klub. Never succeeding in life? Cause dyke. Muh mentalz? Mom threw me out cause dyke muh storm drain night. Mother has cancer and needs financial help but does beggy get a side gig to help her mother? Oh noooo just sit there behind your Adipose ATM and shake your head slowly and look pathetic Sits there and allows Amber to film her tragic coming out story and shoot out some butter tears for some adsesnse shekels. Uses her Nephews death as a piss poor excuse to give to AL so she doesn't have to waddle round Lezington for pride.
Makes a mockery of gay people with her blatant offensive stereotyping. . She(beggy) loves buying into the whole homo rainbow aesthetic just buying LUV WINZ and rainbow shit made in china-land where people would still be flogging fags if they could ching chong plastic Is all about muh agnostic but celebrates Christmas... lmao. Never in my life have I seen a person so tacky and so obvious with their fake fag pride. Being a bull dyke is the only thing that gives this waste of skin any slight cunt hair bit of depth. lmao Becky is as loyal as a mail order bride when the money is good. She has destroyed friendships and has shown her whole hand. She likes to think shes fooling somebody, shes not. Just another fat slack-jawwed, below average intelligence nostalgia-stuck woman baby who cannot deal with being someone to hold down a job and pay their own bills. She is a liar and a bad one at that. She grasps onto this whole sad dyke gorl aesthetic from the mid-90s bitch wishes she was the love interest in Chasing Amy more like Chasing Arbys/ Changing Amby :story:

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1754669

It did at Feces Lake.

Ugh, I feel so bad for the poor feces.

Ah, right, where she "nearly drownded" Twinkie-stoooor.

your Adipose ATM

That is one of the funniest things I've ever read here.

and shake your head slowly and look pathetic Sits there and allows Amber to film her tragic coming out story and shoot out some butter tears for some adsesnse shekels. Uses her Nephews death as a piss poor excuse to give to AL so she doesn't have to waddle round Lezington for pride. Makes a mockery of gay people with her blatant offensive stereotyping. . She(beggy) loves buying into the whole homo rainbow aesthetic just buying LUV WINZ and rainbow shit

There's no one as obnoxious as the devout convert.

. She grasps onto this whole sad dyke gorl aesthetic from the mid-90s bitch wishes she was the love interest in Chasing Amy more like Chasing Arbys/ Changing Amby

Another genuine LOL moment.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it was Jerry who leaked these new messages.

One of them references how Jerry's ex is a liar that does anything she can to make their life difficult, and he and Norma are just innocent victims who dindu nuffin. That's very telling.

Jerry would have access to these things, whereas Ann only has access to the things Norma herself sent to her.

Tea Sipper

kiwifarms.net
I think it was Jerry who leaked these new messages.

One of them references how Jerry's ex is a liar that does anything she can to make their life difficult, and he and Norma are just innocent victims who dindu nuffin. That's very telling.

Jerry would have access to these things, whereas Ann only has access to the things Norma herself sent to her.
If this is true, it really calls into question just how many people AL has paid off just so they don't talk shit about her online. Maybe Jerry's wife dying was the straw that broke the camel's back as it's obvious Necky's family can't stand her, especially if she isn't making good on promises of giving them money, as these voice messages have proven.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If this is true, it really calls into question just how many people AL has paid off just so they don't talk shit about her online. Maybe Jerry's wife dying was the straw that broke the camel's back as it's obvious Necky's family can't stand her, especially if she isn't making good on promises of giving them money, as these voice messages have proven.
Have you ever had a person in your life that was wretched and intolerable on every conceivable level? If you did and you managed to excise them from your life, you'd do anything you could not to catch their attention and have to deal with their bullshit in any capacity -and- you'd happily do it for free.

I don't buy this theory that Amber has paid people to be silent. Being rid of someone like her and the peace that fills her absence is beyond price.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net

I dunno. I don't know that Big Al has paid off anyone. Just not having to hear her stupid screeching "laugh", or dealing with the floor shaking as she stomped around, and not having to deal with her constant need for drama and attention, etc. would be enough. It'd certainly be priceless.

Aaaaand ninja'd by @StrawberryDouche

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you ever had a person in your life that was wretched and intolerable on every conceivable level? If you did and you managed to excise them from your life, you'd do anything you could not to catch their attention and have to deal with their bullshit in any capacity -and- you'd happily do it for free.

I don't buy this theory that Amber has paid people to be silent. Being rid of someone like her and the peace that fills her absence is beyond price.

I dunno. I don't know that Big Al has paid off anyone. Just not having to hear her stupid screeching "laugh", or dealing with the floor shaking as she stomped around, and not having to deal with her constant need for drama and attention, etc. would be enough. It'd certainly be priceless.

Aaaaand ninja'd by @StrawberryDouche
You're probably right. Almost certainly correct.

But.

ALR doesn't see it that way. She thinks she's a pretty big deal, and she's used to waving cash around to get people to do what she wants, one way or another. Eric at least had a channel where he could spill tea. It was no secret that his biggest audience was people watching for ALR sightings so we could see how she looked when she wasn't doing the fatgirl angles.

Put it this way: You might be happy just to get someone like ALR out of your life and never speak of them again. But if, as they were on their way out, they offered you some cash to do what you were going to do anyway -- pretend you'd never heard of them and repress all memories of living with them -- I'm sure you'd take the money. I would.

Of course, not only is an arrangement like this almost certainly not legally-binding (pay for a lawyer to write up an actual NDA, what?) Eric is definitely opportunistic and shady enough to eventually spill the tea anyway. Which will be a force-multiplier for the drama, so that's an unqualified win for us. If the payoff happened, of course. So I kinda hope it did.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
The thing to remember about the Williams clan saying they have a lawyer, is that lawyers do not work for free. Any money spent hiring one would cut into the women's funds for getting hair and nails did and buying crap at the flea market, also the men's funds for gas to drive to their girlfriends' trailer while the wives are out getting their hair and nails did.

I suspect they say they have a lawyer, but they do not, and would probably laugh nervously and leave if they ever talked to one long enough to be presented with the fee.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
You're probably right. Almost certainly correct.

But.

ALR doesn't see it that way. She thinks she's a pretty big deal, and she's used to waving cash around to get people to do what she wants, one way or another. Eric at least had a channel where he could spill tea. It was no secret that his biggest audience was people watching for ALR sightings so we could see how she looked when she wasn't doing the fatgirl angles.

I recall the first one where he showed her full body and the farms went apeshit. It was great!

Put it this way: You might be happy just to get someone like ALR out of your life and never speak of them again. But if, as they were on their way out, they offered you some cash to do what you were going to do anyway -- pretend you'd never heard of them and repress all memories of living with them -- I'm sure you'd take the money. I would.

Hell, yeah! Free money, bitches!

Of course, not only is an arrangement like this almost certainly not legally-binding (pay for a lawyer to write up an actual NDA, what?) Eric is definitely opportunistic and shady enough to eventually spill the tea anyway. Which will be a force-multiplier for the drama,

Oral contracts are binding, and if you have passed something tangible between parties, that would look really good from an enforcement angle for a breach of contract suit. BUT! For most people, they would really need to get an actual attorney for the breach of contract lawsuit, and we know Big Al is cheap when it comes to important things that don't end up with her getting her hoarding on, eating on, or banking on.

so that's an unqualified win for us. If the payoff happened, of course. So I kinda hope it did.

Oh, pleasepleasepleaseplease! That would be huge fun!

The thing to remember about the Williams clan saying they have a lawyer,

They don't have a lawyer. I think the talk of this is mostly joking back to when pedofucker Misty was threatening Zachary Michael(?) over something or other. It was so stupid, but it brought joy to the farms, and really, what more could one ask?

is that lawyers do not work for free. Any money spent hiring one would cut into the women's funds for getting hair and nails did and buying crap at the flea market, also the men's funds for gas to drive to their girlfriends' trailer while the wives are out getting their hair and nails did.

I appreciate you using the correct grammar for "getting their hair and nails did".

I suspect they say they have a lawyer, but they do not, and would probably laugh nervously and leave if they ever talked to one long enough to be presented with the fee.

Misty seems to have a temper. She'd take that retainer sheet, crumple it up, throw it on the floor, and flounce out like the lawyer clearly wasn't qualified to represent them. And she'd be right, but only because they're backwood, trailer trash, holler hicks and most lawyers are at least better than that.

Tea Sipper

kiwifarms.net

Maybe you're right. Not that she necessarily gave people lump sums as-and-when drama arose, but Eric having his share of the rent paid (for example) is certainly a good motivator for silence on his part. I guess if Becky's family aren't mooching off the whale, they're probably just grateful that they don't have to live with her and deal with her obnoxious cuntiness every day, and tell themselves that they're happy because Becky is 'happy' with AL.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
I thought so too, the complete lack of emotion was odd. That flat affect could be a gas lighting technique (Amber has the higher moral ground, as Norma is raising her voice/cursing), or the droll in her voice could be a deliberate tactic to incite Norma to rage (I'm so bored with these allegations..)
I saw this comment on Karina's video, also possible, though I doubt Amber could overcome her laziness long enough to write a script.
View attachment 1743143
Edit to add Ann appears to be a hardcore hater, if this post is correct. If Ann has been a hater all this time, why release these voice notes now? And why delete them hours later?
View attachment 1743190
Edit again to add the theory was put out (on the Kicking Geese livestream today) that Ann deliberately leaked these messages now. Amber is physically with Becky's family, so the effect of leaking now is maximised, as Amber will get it in the neck from the family. As opposed to Becky, who ironically has no neck..
I don’t understand where Ann came from, or how she gets in the picture, but I can confirm that Ann has been a mainstay fixture of Ambers comment section since Alr lived with Krystle & didn’t even know Destiny yet. How weird is that? How is Becky’s moms friend, a super fan of Amber way before Becky is in the mix at all? Wtf y’all?!? We will never get any real answers, but this is strange to say the least.

Clown Baby

coco loco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t understand where Ann came from, or how she gets in the picture, but I can confirm that Ann has been a mainstay fixture of Ambers comment section since Alr lived with Krystle & didn’t even know Destiny yet. How weird is that? How is Becky’s moms friend, a super fan of Amber way before Becky is in the mix at all? Wtf y’all?!? We will never get any real answers, but this is strange to say the least.
Read the "exceptional haydurs" thread, you mong. Ann was a haydur. She left wall of text comments on Amber's videos since like 2015. Sometime between 2017-2018, Amber filmed Norma selling homemade holiday decorations at a flea market. Norma's phone number and facebook were clearly visible on a sign she had on the table. Crazy Ann reached out to Norma. We can only speculate how they bonded but I'm pretty sure it's mutual hate of Amber. Now learn to search and lurk more.

Clogged Arteries

I just binged
kiwifarms.net
The thing to remember about the Williams clan saying they have a lawyer, is that lawyers do not work for free. Any money spent hiring one would cut into the women's funds for getting hair and nails did and buying crap at the flea market, also the men's funds for gas to drive to their girlfriends' trailer while the wives are out getting their hair and nails did.

Yes, this. I think it’s purely an intimidation tactic and I highly doubt these fucktards have a lawyer on retainer. Maybe I’m wrong but no respectable attorney would represent these bumfucks anyway.