• "And look how it came out, shaped like a girl."

Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics LynchburgJesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Rihanna Ikari, Nov 26, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. Herbal tinctures are supposed to be a few drops into, like, 4 oz. of water (if I remember my hippie friend's ramblings rightly). If you're taking in half a bottle of vodka worth of tinctures, you are seriously doing it wrong.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Me el wante!

kiwifarms.is
  2. Glycerine, when consumed in significant quantities, has a laxative effect. If Anna's consuming herbal tinctures in the ridiculously huge quantities she suggests, she's likely to turn herself inside out from shitting so hard (not that there's anything in her guts to make a decent shit with in the first place). I'm sure it will go wonderfully with the aloe vera in her smoothies.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Angry New Ager

Angry New Ager (22 Oct 2000 - 12 Dec 2013; still dead)

kiwifarms.is
  3. Anna is doing life wrong.

I mean, she's starved herself exceptional, actively alienates everyone who cares enough to correct her when she's making mistakes, and overindulges in any ostensibly "healthy" activity. It's no surprise she's been intemperate with the medicinal tipple.

• Agree Agree x 8
    #4943 Durable Mike Malloy, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Durable Mike Malloy

Durable Mike Malloy Fine &/or dandy.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. Headache is a symptom of dehydration. Someone who is regularly fasting the way she does and abuses laxatives the way she does is probably dehydrated as fuck.

Also yeah, if she had a real migraine, she'd be laying in bed in a dark quiet room, not blabbering on about her laxatives.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. Signs you have a migraine: you are unable to communicate beyond short statements required to vacate the room, you clutch your head, you are unable to do anything but stumble to your bedroom (which is inevitably furnished with blackout curtains for this reason) and lie down fully, trying not to vomit and praying for death. You crawl along the floor until you locate the sumitriptan supply, then crawl back to bed and hope you don't puke it up (unless youre on auto inject, then you suck it up and shoot yourself in the arm). This state will last between 12 hours and several days.

Signs you have tiny headache and are a drama queen: you cheerfully make a YouTube video about psuedosciences in a brightly lit room. There's really nothing wrong with you, so you got on with your life.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. Instead of eating all those nasty sugar calories in fruits and their juices, Anna is now full throttle back on nearly zero calorie veggies, juices only! (Fiber is for fatties.)

Do YOU start your day with 5 calories worth of raw celery juice each day? Anna does, because she's better and thinner and more enlightened and more holy than you.
    Screenshot_20180213-120922.jpg Screenshot_20180213-120939.jpg

BTW, whatever happened to Anna's crippling case of POTS disease? The one that made her have no appetite and lost all that weight and be allergic to literally anything with calories?

• Informative Informative x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  7. She hashtags all her posts with #plantsheal and #plantbaseddiet. Legumes are plants too, and more densely packed with nutrition than her beloved cucumber and celery. Isn't the Lord going to be offended that she is shunning some of his healing plants? Come the fuck on, Anna. I demand a video explaining why fruits and vegetables are god's perfect healing medicines but legumes are the work of Satan. Or could it be that it's the calories in legumes that means they can't be holy? .....

UltraSonichu

UltraSonichu BASICALLY PROMISED

kiwifarms.is
  8. fff.PNG
    this absolutely terrifying photo also went with the celery post. radiating god's love indeed....

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  9. >>wrapped in pjs
    >>wrapped in robe
    >>wrapped in blanket
    >>indoors, in the American South
    >>still can't get warm
    >>picture of health
    >>call now with valid credit card for secrets on how you can be just like her

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. Even her eyebrows are crying out for anything, anything nutritive.

• Feels Feels x 2
    guillotine

guillotine stop stickin yer neck out

kiwifarms.is
  11. One of her pupils looks more dilated then the other, that shouldnt happen.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    A Name But Backwards

A Name But Backwards BOLDLY junji SPICY ito!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. Can confirm, I broke one at work and it stunk of whiskey and grassy herbs. You absolutely do not drink these neat or in large amounts.

bloodcoffee

bloodcoffee skinny vanilla latte
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. So the pupil thing interested me because usually it's a sign of head trauma and I was curious what else could cause it. Uneven pupil dilation can also be caused by hypoglycemia and/or anemia, also dehydration in rare cases. All three are likely with her eating habits. It's not a good sign if her body is fucking up that bad. If I'm on a scene and my patient has uneven dilation that is an automatic "oh shit!" moment.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
    A Name But Backwards

A Name But Backwards BOLDLY junji SPICY ito!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. It's because Anna is better than Jesus. Jesus had the last supper. To be better Anna has to constantly be doing the last supper. The last supper was a Passover Seder. Ashkenazi Jews can't eat legumes during Passover. They also can't eat bread or any kind of grains. As a vegan that leaves fruit and veggies.

Check and mate.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    Avocado Toast

Avocado Toast Home Wrecker

kiwifarms.is
  15. Screenshot_20180213-185102.png
    One would think taking biochem would teach her that she needs to eat a certain amount of calories to live....

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    BlueArmedDevil

BlueArmedDevil Pip-Bee 3000

kiwifarms.is
  16. If only that wrap were a tortilla instead of a rice-sock compress. Even though she's doing this to herself out of sheer arrogance, it's hard to look at her and not feel pity.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Me el wante!

kiwifarms.is
  17. I joined just to post this screenshot of Anna boasting that she's wearing clothes made for 10-yr olds in a bragging contest with another person starving themselves to death.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    cleavon little

cleavon little Yeah, but I shoot with THIS hand.

kiwifarms.is
  18. She's always wearing that same huge, fluffy bath robe and now she needs a heated wrap on top of that? She looks like she hasn't left her bedroom in weeks. Very concerning.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  19. Her current 'situation was just before 8pm. By 8pm she's so exhausted she can't go on, and she required a further warming wrap on top of her multiple PJ layers to stay warm?

Such health

multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. Holy fucking ana-chan alert. Between this, her body checks, and her bragging about being too weightless to sink into a chair. . . hmm makes me wish that old call out account was still active.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is