Anna o' Brien / Glitter + Lazers / GlitterandLazers - Fat drunk who posed in a bikini in Times Square, pissed away countless opportunities, Queen of Consooming

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
184784243_179974693906592_1372474312411031578_n_002.jpg

She also reposted this which is ironic because she flaunted mask rules the entire time even a year ago when things were really insane:

This is not entirely accurate the guidance actually is:
"Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance."
"You will still be required to wear a mask on planes, buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation traveling into, within, or out of the United States, and in U.S. transportation hubs such as airports and stations."

Synthwave

Junk Culture
kiwifarms.net
I truly hate her manly shovel hands and those banana sized and shaped fingers. Everything she holds looks awkward and weird in her gigantic spades. Not even a cute manicure can make them better, they just look like they smell like old cigarettes and some weird thigh lube fatties use. Yes gib me all your hats, I needed to let this out.

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
Funny how her hair looks exactly like it did when she was in bed with alcohol poisoning. She’s really stooped to new lows, even for her.
It's interesting that she is able to still do her own hair at times, while other deathfats like C have completely given up. Maybe Anna's arms aren't too heavy to lift to do it just yet? Or maybe she has a Conair 90s styling tool to magically do it for her, like the commercials made it seem lol.

glass_houses

not a bumblebee
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting that she is able to still do her own hair at times, while other deathfats like C have completely given up. Maybe Anna's arms aren't too heavy to lift to do it just yet? Or maybe she has a Conair 90s styling tool to magically do it for her, like the commercials made it seem lol.
Maybe her cameraman moonlights as a hairdresser.

Anna also is tall with long limbs. I don’t think it’s that crazy to think she does her own hair. And you can see half the time when she’s curling it that she only does the front anyway. Chantal is like a beach ball with tiny arms (length obviously not talking about how fat they are). They would actually look pretty funny side by side.

yoshikage

give me your hands
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna also is tall with long limbs. I don’t think it’s that crazy to think she does her own hair. And you can see half the time when she’s curling it that she only does the front anyway. Chantal is like a beach ball with tiny arms (length obviously not talking about how fat they are). They would actually look pretty funny side by side.
Even if her limbs are long enough, they can be, and frequently are for people this large, too heavy to hold up for extended periods of time (such as the amount of time it takes to wash/style hair). You can have the longest limbs in the world but it doesn't matter if you can't actually lift them for any reasonable period of time.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
The thing is lipedema is real and she really does have it. It’s a bummer she’s not treating it though.

Hard disagree.

This fat POS lies. She has LYMPHedema because she can't put down the fucking fork. And that excuse about "not knowing which cells are fat so I can't lose weight!" Is so horseshit.
Lipodema or Lymphedema, no doctor will do anything about it unless she loses a stupid amount of weight. At least a hundred or two. Lymphedema CAN be removed where the other is congenital and can't be removed. No, she just has a bizarrely unfortunate weight distribution escalated by her sheer laziness and gluttony along with abject alcoholism. But that's okay though. Anna has been given a physical appearance (and odor) that accurately reflects her personality.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net

TurdFondler

kiwifarms.net
She's working herself into a tizzy because someone said all she does is "be fat on the internet for money". She says it set her off because she's been sick, spewing out both ends. She spends the rest of the compilation going on about how hard done by she is and how a creator's life isn't all fun and games and basically says most people wouldn't be able to handle it.

So basically moaning from an insanely privileged white bitch who's never had to work for a day in her miserable fat life.

Pussyworth

kiwifarms.net
A road trip that lasts more then a month...How is this at all relatable to normal non daddy pays for everything people? It's weird he probably dotes her this way because of losing his wife and daughter and by doing so hes speedtracking her down the same path. If he just closed the purse up and let her learn to survive on her own she'd easily lose weight cause she has no idea how to budget for shit.

View attachment 2167208
While this particular new trend of half- bun hairstyle is ridiculous and ugly on everyone who wears it, Anna has somehow also managed to make it look greasy/revolting as well

MMA Greg

Karate? Never heard of it.
kiwifarms.net
okay, can someone TLDR whatever she is talking about? I don't have the motivation to listen to all those. Her voice annoys me
She thinks that everyone wants to be a "creator", and that it takes skill beyond making a spectacle of yourself.
The comment that triggered her was "all you do is be fat on the internet" lol.
Her rebuttal: "Not true! Being a 'creator' takes unique skills like... shopping. And budgeting. And planning. Not things an average person can handle. Oh and you'll need to know photography"
[I'm imagining at this moment a cutaway to her cameraman, setting up her shot]

Last edited:

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
okay, can someone TLDR whatever she is talking about? I don't have the motivation to listen to all those. Her voice annoys me
"Today wasa really rough day for me. I've been sick like REALLY SICK all day. You know both VOMTING and you know OTHER THINGS and I got a DM that was just SUPER NASTY and basicaly said what a lot people have said to me over the course of my career as a creater. That I am just found on the internet for money and I don't I dont know why maybe it's because i'm sick today and I I'm just not ready to put up with people's shit but that is so offensive like i know we idolize creators and we think that they just take images and look cool on the internet, But there's so much thought so much planning and so much raw skill that actually takes to execute it like you need to learn how to run a business. You needto learn how to be a photographer you need to learn how to do video editing you need to know about lighting you need to know about look haitan scouting you need to know about planning you need to know about shopping. You know you need to know about managing a budget. Like all of these things are part of the process and it's not just taking a picture. And yes, I am very privileged to be able to be a creator. There are a lot of people that try to have this job and and they don't succeed or they haven't succeeeded yet and i think from the outside it can it can feel frustrating that like i'm able to suceed and you're trying and haven't yet. But I'll say once you you get to a certain level, you're like entire life is out there and people will speculate and attack you without even really knowing you for no other reason than how you look or something about you rubs them the wrong way and it's not like they just say they dont like you. It's like they are committed to destroying you. which is it's it's weird and fascinating, but also a bit scary because man people are very comfortable in some of the things they say and do against creators and we dont really talk about it because you know we're grateful for where we are. But it's also like i live some days in fear because of the shit that's going on for real. I'm going to end this rant that nobody needs and nobody wants, but I would just say stop romanticizing being a creator. I think that I'm not here to encourage you to be a creator. I'm here to encourage you to live a full life and you don't need to be a creator to do that. You can have a joyful and full and and exciting life without ever taking all of this of this on and honestly, i think a lot of people if they know what really happened, you know underneath the covers they they wouldn't touch us with a ten foot pole because it's it's exhausting. Shout out to smaller creators who deal with all of this shit and not as much of the reward because you are the true statement of someone doing something because they love it. I see you. I hear you. I'm proud of you and you may not hear this enough but you are needed."

DoorPost101

Those damn Fortnite kids
kiwifarms.net
She's working herself into a tizzy because someone said all she does is "be fat on the internet for money". She says it set her off because she's been sick, spewing out both ends. She spends the rest of the compilation going on about how hard done by she is and how a creator's life isn't all fun and games and basically says most people wouldn't be able to handle it.

So basically moaning from an insanely privileged white bitch who's never had to work for a day in her miserable fat life.
Ah yes, it would be difficult to survive a life where I take a two week vacation once a month to swanky resorts and Disneyworld. Truly, such is a grueling life and us plebs would be best off recognizing just how stressful such a life would be.

Also leave it to Anna to talk about how most people can't budget like her, despite the fact that she wastes literal thousands of dollars a month on one-time-wear clothing. Yes, Anna, only influencers know how to budget.