Anna o' Brien / Glitter + Lazers / GlitterandLazers - Fat drunk who posed in a bikini in Times Square, pissed away countless opportunities, Queen of Consooming

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
The average person can’t budget….?
Pardon me while I die inside.
I work with very average people who are wizards at budgeting.
I work with average people who can plan their time in our service to the fucking second they have their DD214 in hand.
I work with average people who can shop until the apocalypse is upon us (and more).
And 98.998% of these average people can do all three.

What sort of collection of speds does Anna hang around to put into her little jello brain that this is a collection of advanced skills??!?? Is she surrounding herself with literal re+ards???
Didn’t read the exceptionalism under the spoiler - Anna’s a dumbass with no talent worth mentioning.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
She posted the dm and has already deleted it. But not fast enough!
1621008415310.png

And now back to whining in videos (Won't be able to transcribe for a bit)
:

She posted the dm and has already deleted it. But not fast enough!
View attachment 2169462
Alex 2.0 deserves a winner badge too. Well said stranger on the internet.
@GenociderSyo it’s actually amazing that you got this screenshot given the rant she went on after about how she wasn’t going to post the DM. You are so valuable to this thread!

Last edited:

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if when her mom died her dad set her up with some sort of trust that Anna would get when she completed college, especially as a high school dropout that would be a decent carrot early in life. That would make her "creator" arc more plausible. I think her dad is one of those types that made 200K a year for however many years back in the 70s, 80s and 90s and turned it into quite a bit more with frugality and wise investments and perhaps when his wife and daughter died he wanted to make sure Anna was always taken care of. Not the worst intentions but it certainly ruined her in a way. Anna's finances just don't make sense there is no way she is making over 100k a year as an influencer and that is the lifestyle she leads with her endless vacations, everyday spending and such. There's no way she made more than 500K total at Sprinklr and that money has to be long dried up in NYC rent, Austin rent and so forth.

Anna's devolving in real time and obviously whatever little sobriety she had after her Utah trip has long ago ended and she's leaning into booze and food harder than ever. Should be an interesting homeowner saga in the coming years maybe she'll make a bad pass at an appliance repairman or something similar and have it blow up on the Internet, we can hope!

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if when her mom died her dad set her up with some sort of trust that Anna would get when she completed college, especially as a high school dropout that would be a decent carrot early in life. That would make her "creator" arc more plausible. I think her dad is one of those types that made 200K a year for however many years back in the 70s, 80s and 90s and turned it into quite a bit more with frugality and wise investments and perhaps when his wife and daughter died he wanted to make sure Anna was always taken care of. Not the worst intentions but it certainly ruined her in a way. Anna's finances just don't make sense there is no way she is making over 100k a year as an influencer and that is the lifestyle she leads with her endless vacations, everyday spending and such. There's no way she made more than 500K total at Sprinklr and that money has to be long dried up in NYC rent, Austin rent and so forth.

Anna's devolving in real time and obviously whatever little sobriety she had after her Utah trip has long ago ended and she's leaning into booze and food harder than ever. Should be an interesting homeowner saga in the coming years maybe she'll make a bad pass at an appliance repairman or something similar and have it blow up on the Internet, we can hope!
It’s very obvious she drunk posts her instas and then deletes when comments come in. Sure she’ll rant more today!

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s very obvious she drunk posts her instas and then deletes when comments come in. Sure she’ll rant more today!
Among many other lol things about Anna she's an absolutely horrible drunk that is very obviously drunk and slurring. Like a lot of drunks, in their crazy insanity, can pound a 12 pack and get on a zoom call or something and come across as quietly dignified and articulate but Anna is like the perpetual teenager with two cranberry and tonics in her that starts shrieking and doing dumb shit when the party just started an hour ago.

Last edited:

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
Anna said:
...it's not like they just say they dont like you. It's like they are committed to destroying you.
This was my favorite part of the original rant video. COMMITTED to DESTROY her. What? How? Tell us you're a total phony and have little self esteem without telling us.

People that express opinions that she is not wonderful, beautiful, and brilliant DESTROY her.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
I love how she said creators are “needed” in her rant. I’m sorry but my life was far better before these creator things got shoved down my throat. They’re all the same- narcissistic, ego driven, and just flat out irritating

Came by to say the same thing. Creator of FUCKING WHAT? If I wanted to watch a BRAAAAPHOG performing the Truffle Shuffle barefoot, I'd fucking watch GOONIES where I'd actually be entertained and learn a great moral lesson about love and family.
Only thing Shitter and Taters is missing is an Oderama card included with each Tik Tok follow (please GOD NO!)

Honeycrispsky

ask a gentern if zydrate is right for you
kiwifarms.net

Black ContraPoints

kiwifarms.net
I like how she basically said in her rant "Look, I'm SORRY that you are trying so hard to be as successful as me and you're not. I can see how it is hard for you watch me make tons of money and live your dream lifestyle, you fucking peasant, but please know that harnessing my raw artistic talent and brilliant business mind is tiring!"

She needs a harsh slap of reality in the face so badly.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Seems today is repost old content day:
1621043984759.png

Unsure where this stuff was at may be old disney stuff or her just having one last harass my complex party:

1621048321574.png

Bathing Suit Total $127
High-cut waist bikini bottom in rainbow seersucker $55
Ruffle french bikini top in rainbow seersucker $72
Reviews stated this ran oddly large in the band but not large in the cup.

Followed by Random Vids and Storytime:

185329956_916318162495296_4350016337467046491_n_007.jpg

Last edited:

Thenativetexan

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2171201

Unsure where this stuff was at may be old disney stuff or her just having one last harass my complex party:
View attachment 2171218
View attachment 2171219
View attachment 2171220
View attachment 2171222

So deep, so woke. Anna just came to this light bulb moment pushing 40 years old? My word, the booze has addled her brain. I suppose I should be grateful to her for this super philosophical insight.

T.J. O'Pootertoot

With a taste that's oddly familiar
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2171201

View attachment 2171382
Bathing Suit Total $127
High-cut waist bikini bottom in rainbow seersucker $55
Ruffle french bikini top in rainbow seersucker $72
Reviews stated this ran oddly large in the band but not large in the cup.
View attachment 2171218
View attachment 2171219
View attachment 2171220
View attachment 2171222

View attachment 2171394
She can't possibly be serious with this "you don't have to have the same opinions your friends do" stuff. She's what... nearly 40? This is something you learn as a child. And yet, she's presenting this with her "I'm giving you real talk life lessons" hand gestures and tone. It's hard to believe this woman functions on a daily basis both physically and mentally.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
She can't possibly be serious with this "you don't have to have the same opinions your friends do" stuff. She's what... nearly 40? This is something you learn as a child. And yet, she's presenting this with her "I'm giving you real talk life lessons" hand gestures and tone. It's hard to believe this woman functions on a daily basis both physically and mentally.
Not surprised though. I've watched enough of her videos, I get the feeling that she was "that one kid" in class everyone avoided and tried never to mention. Like if she sat at your table in the lunchroom, you'd all get up at the same time and sit somewhere else. Or when she was last to be picked in gym, and the sexually ambiguous gym teacher forced her on your team, an off key chorus of groans fills the gym.

Explains why you never see any of Shitter's BFFs--or Ryann's for that matter, more than once.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Y’all gonna ignore the elephant in the room? The fact that Anna’s ass is so huge that she sticks to furniture, and dresses for that eventuality??? I’ve never heard of such a thing in my life. No wonder these death fats have the ability to grow into their couches.

Her legs from knees down make me hurt, imagining the work they do to hold the rest of her up. It’s no wonder they are in that comical V shape all the time. But having to peel her ass off furniture is a bridge to far. As is her acting like it’s so common their should be a word for such a thing. (Maybe beezin?)

It’s no wonder that she’s figuring out stuff we’ve all known since 4th grade: that people have different opinions, you can like them anyway, you can’t yell at people into changing their opinions, etc. She’s been too busy peeling her gigantic rear end off furniture and figuring out which clothing will protect her from the sound, which is clearly more important than other people.

:stress:

The only thing I “liked” from her Lane Bryant haul was the shorts, tee and duster. It was so obvious, especially when compared to the models, that those clothes were way too small for her. Her huge body stretches all the details out. But at this point, I suppose wearing clothes is about not gluing yourself to furniture rather than wearing your proper size.