Anna o' Brien / Glitter + Lazers / GlitterandLazers - Fat drunk who posed in a bikini in Times Square, pissed away countless opportunities, Queen of Consooming

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
Y’all gonna ignore the elephant in the room? The fact that Anna’s ass is so huge that she sticks to furniture, and dresses for that eventuality??? I’ve never heard of such a thing in my life. No wonder these death fats have the ability to grow into their couches.

Her legs from knees down make me hurt, imagining the work they do to hold the rest of her up. It’s no wonder they are in that comical V shape all the time. But having to peel her ass off furniture is a bridge to far. As is her acting like it’s so common their should be a word for such a thing. (Maybe beezin?)

It’s no wonder that she’s figuring out stuff we’ve all known since 4th grade: that people have different opinions, you can like them anyway, you can’t yell at people into changing their opinions, etc. She’s been too busy peeling her gigantic rear end off furniture and figuring out which clothing will protect her from the sound, which is clearly more important than other people.

:stress:

The only thing I “liked” from her Lane Bryant haul was the shorts, tee and duster. It was so obvious, especially when compared to the models, that those clothes were way too small for her. Her huge body stretches all the details out. But at this point, I suppose wearing clothes is about not gluing yourself to furniture rather than wearing your proper size.
I actually didn't clock that because I thought she was talking about the phenomenon of bare skin on leather or vinyl in the summer and how unpleasant that can be. Now that you mention it, since I turned 23 or so and stopped showing my entire thighs in the summer in teeny short and skirts, it hasn't been an issue.

Anna always shows as much of her fucking thighs and ass cheeks no matter the time of year, so yeah. Imagine the sound of her getting up from a vinyl booth. It would just go on forever. RrRRRiiiiiiiipppppppp.

kiwifarms.net
I love so much when her video/recording doesn't cut off before she drops her bullshit happy "my life is so great" face/attitude!

Like this? :story:

giphy.gif

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
She's reposting a series from tiktok about how the terms overweight and obese only exist because of weight loss companies wanting to make money:
View attachment 2178384
Is this a denial that she's extremely morbidly obese or what? I guess diet companies invented the fact that she's at least 200 pounds heavier than the sideshow fatties of a century ago.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
I know it has been said before, but it is worth repeating here. Her hair greasiness in these videos almost rivals Amberlynn's

edit:

Does that picture say she is going 78 mph?
Yes she posted a picture with Data in her lap driving down a highway at 78 MPH in the middle of that freezing storm in Austin to escape to New Mexico when you were not supposed to be on the roads due to how icy they were and on it not only is she going 78 mph but there is a warning that states "Driver attention level low - Time for a break" which I beleive people stated meant she was driving erratically.

Scrumption

Job 40:15
kiwifarms.net
Yes she posted a picture with Data in her lap driving down a highway at 78 MPH in the middle of that freezing storm in Austin to escape to New Mexico when you were not supposed to be on the roads due to how icy they were and on it not only is she going 78 mph but there is a warning that states "Driver attention level low - Time for a break" which I beleive people stated meant she was driving erratically.
I see in the reflection on her steering wheel that she is holding her phone with her right hand. Does that mean she didn't have any hands on the wheel? if she was holding it with her left then she would have to reach across her body, otherwise, it would have been visible in the picture.
Edit:
also I think if her hand was on the wheel you would see in the shadow on her massive thighs

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Normally I just find Anna piteous and pathetic, but this is actually enraging. Even a fender bender could've killed that dog (oh, and maybe Anna, too) with her letting him squeeze himself in front by the airbag and steering wheel, much less speeding on ice while taking pics. What a selfish moron.

Last edited:

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
Normally I just find Anna piteous and pathetic, but this is actually enraging. Even a fender bender could've killed that dog (oh, and maybe Anna, too) with her letting him squeeze himself in front by the airbag and steering wheel, much less speeding on ice while taking pics. What a selfish moron.
Willful negligence like that is what makes me hope that she'll hire someone to clean up the yard after him multiple times a week, since I don't think she'll do it. And again, I'm worried that she's going to be one of those fat assholes who just dumps their dog in the backyard 16+ hours straight a day. Let's hope the neighbors are more concerned with how long he's outside over how long he's barking out there if that's the case. I've never seen or even heard anything even secondhand about local law enforcement or property management giving a shit about a dog being left outside for illegal stretches of time; all they care about if anything at all, is how many people are reporting for how long the dog is "being a nuisance." Cold-hearted pricks all around, and it's depressing.