Anthony "Antoinette" Cancelliere / The_AniChrist / TheSardonicus / TheTrannyClub / AniCancelliere - #TrannyClub

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Such weird timing, about two or three days ago he popped in my head and I went looking through the thread so I could laugh at that Twitter video I managed to snag when he flipped out in the street. To my shock, because I had uploaded that vid and another couple to Streamable, the vids were gone! Thank fuck I kept them on my HD, so I uploaded those in my posts because they can never be lost!

I then looked at his YT, and his last video is this one from April 2, 2020:
It's not the end of the world
Hopefully someone still follows him on Twitter as it appears to be his only social media presence that I can see.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Such weird timing, about two or three days ago he popped in my head and I went looking through the thread so I could laugh at that Twitter video I managed to snag when he flipped out in the street. To my shock, because I had uploaded that vid and another couple to Streamable, the vids were gone! Thank fuck I kept them on my HD, so I uploaded those in my posts because they can never be lost!

I then looked at his YT, and his last video is this one from April 2, 2020:
It's not the end of the world
Hopefully someone still follows him on Twitter as it appears to be his only social media presence that I can see.
My take away from that rambling video is that he’s back home and took over mom’s kitchen table for Warhammer crafting orgy. “The Queen” seems to be an online relationship of some kind given the weird way he talked about their interactions. I’m sure mom loved having Queenie’s slave at home 24/7 during the April lockdown in Jersey.

He mentions he was supposed to be “squiring” lol by now so I’ll assume that means he thought he’d be moving in with his Qween to serve him full time and then Covid hit. Maybe he’s managed to land in her majesty’s court by now for a royal fisting.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have the wrestling promo video of Anthony losing his mind at kiwifarms? The backup link from mixtape.moe is long dead now. I know that someone has a copy somewhere.... maybe @Hellfire ? @AnOminous ?
I really want to show my friend. That was one of the best meltdowns of 2017 here.
Well that sucks, everything from mixtape.moe is gone. One I'd really like is the one of ADF screaming and stabbing a potato that was mailed to him by a Kiwi with a knife.

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
Well that sucks, everything from mixtape.moe is gone. One I'd really like is the one of ADF screaming and stabbing a potato that was mailed to him by a Kiwi with a knife.
The mixtape.moe video was saved on archive.org. Haha. I'll be very sure it doesn't ever slip away again.

2020-12-09 19_01_41-Wayback Machine.png

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum: where it's always rainbow month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net