Archived Version of Introman/Angelo Chat -

Axiom

Painfully Cute
It wasn't a real time interview. I just called an old man and got some details. Old people tend to like to talk on the phone. I also only got one side of the story(angelo) and couldn't verify a lot of his comments.

Are there any comments specifically that you remember questioning or have any reason to doubt? Obviously it's not possible to get other sides of the story because everyone involved is a shithead, but Angelo's does rather explain a lot.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
That's disapointing, thought he'd still hang out with kids to be honest.

What parents would allow this depraved creep anywhere near their kids when he acts like this in public?

phil-fat-gloves.png

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
Bring back snake pits.

Their is not enough of that kind of thing in the modern world, If I ran a country (or even a small principality) I'd take a note out of the Lord Vetinari book of civil leadership and ban Mimes any found practicing their art in my realm would be hung upside down in the snake put facing a sign that said in big bold letters "LEARN THE WORDS".

That's disapointing, thought he'd still hang out with kids to be honest.

Yea he's kind of stuck in a certain level of development where that would make sense but he doesn't do that, sadly he's chosen the creeper option instead as evidenced by the rather uncomfortable photograph of him hugging a unwilling cosplayer about 10 years his junior who looks like they are about to cry.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
So Phil got disability when he was younger but at some point lost it and reapplied and got disability again recently? Huh. Anyone know why he stopped getting disability the first time? Was it because he had a job for awhile? Or did he get the job because the payments stopped?

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
So Phil got disability when he was younger but at some point lost it and reapplied and got disability again recently? Huh. Anyone know why he stopped getting disability the first time? Was it because he had a job for awhile? Or did he get the job because the payments stopped?

I'm not entirely sure, maybe he got something like a enhanced version of Child Support because he's retarded do they have that kind of thing in the states? I know his job at WaWa was given to him under one of those special need's in the work place programs and he jacked it in when they wouldn't give him a new name badge (this event was probably just the tip of the festering boil, and he was already a difficult employee who they where not going to humour anymore).

What is interesting is, according to his next review they gave him his current rowboat and set a review date because they believed that his current condition would improve with medical treetment however Phil hasn't complied with any form of medical treatment so he's either going to get it removed totally have it reduced or even have a 3rd party payee appointed.

tweaker the cat

I'm back, bitches!!!
Did he do anything with you while you were under-aged? I feel like there was less than a year between you coming into the scene and the nude photos.
Nah, we spoke on the phone and engaged in text based roleplay cyber sex but nothing physical. At the time of this interview, I had actually just turned 17 (my birthdays in August) and I went to philly as soon as I turned 18, so it was pretty close to a year I guess.

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
Nah, we spoke on the phone and engaged in text based roleplay cyber sex but nothing physical. At the time of this interview, I had actually just turned 17 (my birthdays in August) and I went to philly as soon as I turned 18, so it was pretty close to a year I guess.

Tweaker I don't know if this has been asked before but where you aware of his online presence like his ED page and his McCain drawings?

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
I was blinded by my feelings for him and was convinced that the shit I found when googling his name was all lies.
Can you recall what he said about that stuff at the time? I know he's got this whole thing like Chris of telling some people to ignore all Google results.

Fuck I was stupid.

Eh I wouldn't beat yourself to much, chalk it up to youthful inexperience and use it as a learning experience.