Archived Version of Introman/Angelo Chat -

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
I seem to remember he was less concerned about it then.

I can explain that for you at least, we are really eating into his asspats whenever he get's a new one that's some what vocal or odious in supporting him they garner our attention and then back off when they get a thread and he desperately wants those asspats and what he views as positive attention.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
I'm with @Ravenor on this one, @tweaker the cat ---you were young & vulnerable. ADF may be exceptional, but he's a manipulative piece of his shit with years of practice. Look at all the asspatters he's accumulated over the years. You're not his first victim, & you won't be the last.

Phil's days are numbered his antics are increasingly documented and him getting kicked out of pockets of very progressive movements and areas. Unless he does another persona shift I doubt he'd find someone new to leech unless they have no connection with other groups or internet connection.

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
Phil's days are numbered his antics are increasingly documented and him getting kicked out of pockets of very progressive movements and areas. Unless he does another persona shift I doubt he'd find someone new to leech unless they have no connection with other groups or internet connection.

He's currently engaged in damage control mode after what's happened at the Infoshop and taking stock of what he has left to work with at the moment. But the hamster wheel's are turning in his mind about where he's going to go next, he isn't exactly out of options but they are not thin on the ground enough for him to start abandoning parts of his identity just yet but that options shortly going to be the only one available to him he has left after he burns through in what he's got left.

He's very vaguely aware that any group's left open to him are not ideal or as open as he'd like and he'd have to tone himself down in some respects if he want's to progress in that direction at least at first. I suspect the direction he's going to go in next in any major way is going to be either Animal Rights or Ecological activism not the hard core groups as they don't want him and he's frankly intimidated by them but he'll find a nice safe group that consists mostly of talking about the issues and low level protests (chanting outside lab's, driving nails into trees to fuck up chainsaws that kinda protest at worst).

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
He's very vaguely aware that any group's left open to him are not ideal or as open as he'd like and he'd have to tone himself down in some respects if he want's to progress in that direction at least at first. I suspect the direction he's going to go in next in any major way is going to be either Animal Rights or Ecological activism not the hard core groups as they don't want him and he's frankly intimidated by them but he'll find a nice safe group that consists mostly of talking about the issues and low level protests (chanting outside lab's, driving nails into trees to fuck up chainsaws that kinda protest at worst).

I don't think he'd have the slightest interest in any activist group where he couldn't be in the group that directly benefited from it. He's only into any kind of "activism" because it helps HIM, directly.

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
I don't think he'd have the slightest interest in any activist group where he couldn't be in the group that directly benefited from it. He's only into any kind of "activism" because it helps HIM, directly.

I should have stressed that these groups are far from his first choice, but they are about the only ones left open to him at this point that are even kind of close to what he want's from a new circle of friends, He can't swing to the right because he's handily let children scribble on him with far to many "ethnic" tattoos and he knows he can't really run from that or his very well documented history of claiming to be Latina so any option he does have left is one he's going to have to settle for.

Last edited:

VLAD

I may be but small, but I will die a colossus.
True & Honest Fan
I don't think the environmentalist angle is something Phil will go for, because working in environmental activism takes a lot more actual work than sitting on your ass at an Occupy rally. It's a lot of frustrating and ball-busting work getting petitions signed, changing minds, and winning over strangers - none of which Phil is anywhere capable of even attempting. I know a lot about this because powerlevel.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I should have stressed that these groups are farm from his first choice, but they are about the only ones left open to him at this point that are even kind of close to what he want's from a new circle of friends, He can't swing to the right because he's handily let children scribble on him with far to many "ethnic" tattoos and he knows he can't really run from that or his very well documented history of claiming to be Latina so any option he does have left is one he's going to have to settle for.

Why would he consider anything that didn't immediately give him food, money, asspats, or put a roof over his head to be even an option?

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
Why would he consider anything that didn't immediately give him food, money, asspats, or put a roof over his head to be even an option?

Mostly out of desperation, he want's to feel like he belongs and is a essential part in any movement or group he inserts himself into that's why when he feels accepted his more insane actions become apparent. Phil's poor understanding of anything viewed by the public as left leaning as some form of idilic way of life where every body and every thing is accepted by people in that community despite all evidence to the contrary leads him to this conclusion. The main groups left open to him (from his point of view at any rate) that provide that kind of vibe to him are Ecological and Animal rights activists, he also thinks that those groups or the one's he's aware of work the same way as the groups he's already been involved in and wouldn't view them as much of a change at least in the beginning.

@VLAD Your right Ecological Activism is hard work but Phil isn't really aware of that, as I said above he thinks all activism works the same way as the groups he's already been exposed to, sitting around chanting slogans and protest songs waving placards, I'm not saying he's going to take it up in any way more serious than he has done anything else so far but these two groups are pretty much the only one's left open to him without having to do any form of serious introspection and hard work trying to change his public facing and well documented identity as a radical left urban commando that he's been cultivating the last few years.

Edited to fix a few spelling errors.

Last edited:
Amish Phil when?

He'll finally get his manditorily chosen husband!

11947531_920265384734608_4683523545945405722_n[1].jpg

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
So Phil was a little Republican at one point and even his own father thinks he's racist? That's pretty funny, especially since from the sound of it, Angelo's new family might be minority themselves. Did you hear that Phil? If you weren't so desperate to crossdress and be homeless, you might be married to an actual Latina woman right now, with a house, job and friends. Maybe even enough money to buy the occasional luxury item. But I guess it's more important that you play at being a stereotype of the American political left. Hope you still enjoy it when you decide to become a non-binary trans-black vegan music critic or whatever the fuck is hip right now.

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only my unclit.
It wasn't a real time interview. I just called an old man and got some details. Old people tend to like to talk on the phone. I also only got one side of the story(angelo) and couldn't verify a lot of his comments.
I'm kind of curious why Jello was willing to do a Q&A with Phil's trolls.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I'm kind of curious why Jello was willing to do a Q&A with Phil's trolls.

Depends if he had any idea what was going on on the Internet. If he had any idea his deranged son was making up bullshit about him being an incestuous pedophile online, he might be open to talking to someone who didn't believe that bullshit.

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only my unclit.
I don't think the environmentalist angle is something Phil will go for, because working in environmental activism takes a lot more actual work than sitting on your ass at an Occupy rally. It's a lot of frustrating and ball-busting work getting petitions signed, changing minds, and winning over strangers - none of which Phil is anywhere capable of even attempting. I know a lot about this because powerlevel.

Unless they are just sitting on their asses blocking timber vehicles from access roads and stuff. Not saying that's what you do, but there's a segment of environmental "activists" that focuses mostly on these types of ultimately meaningless Occupy-like stunts.

Last edited: