Are homosexuals basically being taken advantage of?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello. Are homosexual men basically being taken advantage of? Let’s say that you are homosexual, and then you start a same sex relationship. Are you being taken advantage of ? Because, if a homosexual male starts dating another male, then that male is going to want to constantly slam his penis into the mans anus. And he is thinking, I want some anus too, but the homosexual male he keeps slamming his penis into anus and then you don’t get anus urself. When a man dates a woman, he does not have to worry about if the woman is getting more anus or if he is getting more anus because the woman does not have a penis and Thus never slams his penis into the mans anus. (I speaking strictly regarding non transsexual woman obviously, it would be homosexual male if the woman had a penis in this situation) so if the mans dates a woman there’s no problem here with the mans anus but if the man dates a man the man will want his anus but he might not get equal amount of anus back or any. Basically, are homosexual men being taken advantage of by allowing people to slam penis into their anus?

nekrataal

frisky frog and shadpole respecter.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, they’re being taken advantage of and used as a marketing tool. It’s part of why I don’t really like pride month or when companies don a rainbow avatar. They don’t really care about the problems that LGB individuals have, they just want you to keep consuming their products. What I hate is that they’ll make tweets about how they support pride and anyone who disagrees with them is shouted down as being some kind of bigot.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Shiversblood

1592281629831.png

1592281656918.png

1592281675079.png

1592281767813.png

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are homosexual people actually...lying about being Homosexual? Think about it for a second. You are a straight person. You just assume you were born straight and you assume homosexual people were born homosexual right? How do you know that tho? Maybe you are telling the truth about being born straight but it is everyone else who is lying. Maybe EVERY PERSON is born straight, and the people who are homosexual, are actually people who were born straight and are just lying about being homosexual. Me and you are both straight so how do we KNOW that homosexual people are really homosexual? Maybe Homosexual people are honestly just straight people who are lying because they want ATTENTION! Even at the cost of being murdered. In the past you could be murdered for being homosexual or if you are in the middle east or something but, People alive right now today in the United States of America is has never been safer to claim to be homosexual. Hell in California sometimes people actually demand that you be homosexual. The bible says Homosexuality is a sin. Maybe everyone is straight and Homosexuals are just liars.