Are homosexuals basically being taken advantage of?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they're lying then why are they slamming each other's penises into their anuses? A straight person wouldn't do that.

Attention. And they like to be different. Have you ever met a guy who would always do the exact opposite of what you tell him to do? Maybe that’s what homosexuals are. They have sex with other men because they think people are telling them not too. Or maybe they were tricked. The media is constantly telling people to accept homosexuality and constantly demanding that people become homosexual. Maybe people with autism see this advertising and get confused and think they are homosexual when in reality they just have autism. A straight person can’t know what a homosexual is thinking. But what if EVERYONE is straight. How do you really know someone who claims to be homosexual is homosexual? Maybe homosexuality is fake. I think all homosexual should become straight now because I’m no longer convinced homosexuality is real.

Utilitarian Clit Dick

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, they’re being taken advantage of and used as a marketing tool. It’s part of why I don’t really like pride month or when companies don a rainbow avatar. They don’t really care about the problems that LGB individuals have, they just want you to keep consuming their products. What I hate is that they’ll make tweets about how they support pride and anyone who disagrees with them is shouted down as being some kind of bigot.
I've always wondered what percentage of gay men/women realise it's all one big exploitative grift. From what I've seen over the past decade, it appears to be a vanishingly small number of people.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Are homosexual people actually...lying about being Homosexual? Think about it for a second. You are a straight person. You just assume you were born straight and you assume homosexual people were born homosexual right? How do you know that tho? Maybe you are telling the truth about being born straight but it is everyone else who is lying. Maybe EVERY PERSON is born straight, and the people who are homosexual, are actually people who were born straight and are just lying about being homosexual. Me and you are both straight so how do we KNOW that homosexual people are really homosexual? Maybe Homosexual people are honestly just straight people who are lying because they want ATTENTION! Even at the cost of being murdered. In the past you could be murdered for being homosexual or if you are in the middle east or something but, People alive right now today in the United States of America is has never been safer to claim to be homosexual. Hell in California sometimes people actually demand that you be homosexual. The bible says Homosexuality is a sin. Maybe everyone is straight and Homosexuals are just liars.

"Me and you are both straight so how do we KNOW that homosexual people are really homosexual? Maybe Homosexual people are honestly just straight people who are lying because they want ATTENTION! Even at the cost of being murdered. In the past you could be murdered for being homosexual or if you are in the middle east or something but, People alive right now today in the United States of America is has never been safer to claim to be homosexual"

This is the most awesome thing I have ever read. I have never been so hella enlightened at the true nature of men being homosexual only for attention accepting cocks slammed into their anus but are actually straight thinking of women and only do it for hella fucking attention and purposes of a hella attention nature.

Wow damn this is brilliant.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
If they're lying then why are they slamming each other's penises into their anuses? A straight person wouldn't do that.

I think according to Shivers they would if they really really wanted attention and homosexual men usually really really really want attention above all things.

If Shivers is correct this really changes what society has thought about homosexual men the entire time.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes the truth just needs to be revealed. Some people honestly didn’t know about this.