Are we really jealous of Phil's success? - Gout, Bankruptcy and Vitriol. Sounds good?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Frank West

Part time loser, covered wars, yadda yadda...
kiwifarms.net
I think Charlie Brooker showed it best when he went around asking people if they'd like to be famous, and then asking everybody who said yes to name a famous person whose fame made them happy
Donald Trump
Daniel Bregoli
Milo Yianopolous
Joe The Plumber
Ben Garrison

Just to start.

ShimmyHolmes

kiwifarms.net
Donald 'everything negative about me is fake news so stop being a bunch of meanies or I'll call you "sad" on Twitter' British Slang for Fart
Daniella Westbrook's nose
Milo the Dog from The Mask
Joecartoon.com
Ben the Flowerpot Man
Now despite you cutting my post short in the quote before it says 'and they all went "errrr..."' I'll pretend you didn't do that.

With that out the way, it took a month of said going "errrr" to give me a list that's not very long, and that I'm not even entirely convinced is all that accurate considering how much the ones I've actually heard of so often bellyache about what the media says about them, which I'm doubtful brings them immense joy, so I'm gonna stick with Charlie Brooker's point.

Corpun

Keeper of the Kawaii Avatars
kiwifarms.net
I'm really jealous of his amazing financial investments. Some whale would take that WWE account for a lot of money.

King Daddy Telomerase

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
someone asked around and found out it's only worth like $2000 or something.

Investing over $40,000 to get $2000 is not a good investment
Phil would be lucky to get $1000.
I would love to hear everyone's update now after the leak.

I forgot what I even put but, I'm gonna go with "What success?".
Actually a bit higher envy since we know Phil is making around $150k/year now. I would like lots of money for doing nothing.

Corpun

Keeper of the Kawaii Avatars
kiwifarms.net
someone asked around and found out it's only worth like $2000 or something.

Investing over $40,000 to get $2000 is not a good investment
Damn, even that was a bigger waste of money than I expected. I was thinking he could've at least gotten 10k back from that money waster.