Are you getting the vaccine? - This thread is a literal dumpster fire over retards debating over whether you should take the jab or not like who fucking cares lol

If a vaccine was made available to you today, would you take it?

• Yes

Votes: 408 32.3%
  • No, I'd wait longer

Votes: 427 33.8%
  • No, I'm never getting the vaccine

Votes: 430 34.0%

• Total voters

Schauma mal

Look, ma, I'm road kill!
kiwifarms.net
I have no reason not to trust the health experts on this subject, whenever I get sick I see one and they provide answers and solutions to my ailments, I have had general *required* vaccines and have never caught, measles, mumps or rubella. Why distrust them now? Finally got my second shot 2 hours ago, ill update everyone on if I die or get hospitalized.
You will probably be fine for now but who knows what the long term effects will be? You dont know, even the manufacturers dont know. The estimated study completion date for the Pfizer Biontech mRNA vaccine is Jan. 31, 2023. You're their guinea pig.

I'm all for people getting the vaccine if they choose to, but in my europoor shithole the government is trying to FORCE it on people. They are planning to change laws, so employers can fire you over refusing the vaccine, they want to ban the unvaccinated from using public transport, etc. Children are forced to get tested 3 times a week to be allowed to go to school. They are making it impossible to live a normal life without a vaccine passport or constant testing. Now our government is openly discussing state mandated injections. There is literal segregation happening right now, a two class society. Because of what? An illness with 99.8% survival rate. This has nothing to do with our health. All of this reminds of how 9/11 was used to justify the Patriot act, spying on people and infringing on their rights,... The same thing is happening now, but instead of muh terrorism they're using this relatively harmless virus as an excuse

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
Unless it's MERS or this virus is artificial, we should be fine. Otherwise, someone needs to be held responsible and this thing with vaccines looks like someone is desperately trying to avoid being held to account.
Even lasting effects from SARS-1 and MERS came from serious cases; not mild and asymptomatic cases.
Pretending like a Coronavirus can cause a lasting infection is like pretending a dog can photosynthesize.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's all he wants, this entire thread is a proof of that, he's here to troll. He's also here 24/7. Surprised mom hasn't cut off his internet yet
Says the guy tardraging because he is a spaz and fell for Russian anti-vax propaganda geared at gullible right-wingers

Even lasting effects from SARS-1 and MERS came from serious cases; not mild and asymptomatic cases.
Pretending like a Coronavirus can cause a lasting infection is like pretending a dog can photosynthesize.
Next time you google shit to make it sound like you're a real biologist, look up long haul covid

Try it and see what happens, you are quite the fascist. Anyone trying to jab me is going to receive that injection instead. Administering these injections is assault with a bioweapon, those that know may end up shooting dead those that try to force it on them. You are a coward too, you had your vaccine what do you have to fear? Are you that fat and sickly?
Look out guys, we got a total bad ass over here.

1627269907859.png

Car Won't Crank

My cars won't crank
kiwifarms.net
Next time you google shit to make it sound like you're a real biologist, look up long haul covid
Long haul covid? Did they get that name from the aviation and logistics industries? Long haul flights (6hr+) were pretty fun before airlines made you wear masks. It's pretty easy to barely wear to almost not wear masks on US domestics though. Guessing most FAs have had enough of the nonsense too despite the "federal rule."

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm all for people getting the vaccine if they choose to, but in my europoor shithole the government is trying to FORCE it on people. They are planning to change laws, so employers can fire you over refusing the vaccine, they want to ban the unvaccinated from using public transport, etc.
In the U.S., employers can already fire you for any reason or no reason (with the obvious exceptions), including for a vaccination requirement. They might need to accommodate you if you have some actual medical condition covered under the Americans With Disabilities Act, but probably not even that if they have a real reason for the requirement, like you're working in healthcare.

The government itself isn't likely to directly force people to get it here, at least if you're not actually working for the government.

whore loving dragon

kiwifarms.net
I was jabbed in february since I worked with medicine and I haven’t died yet. In fact I’ve seen no negative effects whatesoever.
It's the long term health effects that people should be wary of. Vaccines normally require a 15+ year period of study in order to be approved for mass deployment to humans.
And if they were truly confident that the COVID vaccines would not harm people, there wouldn't be this emergency use clause that makes it impossible to sue pharma companies if their vaccine maims you.

As an aside I personally find it bizarre that there was a super hard push in popular culture against "antivaxx" for the 1-2yrs before COVID appeared. All throughout 2018 I recall a lot of "anti-antivaxx" stuff in mainstream culture.

Google human self domestication.jpg

Fucky Chucky

kiwifarms.net
In the U.S., employers can already fire you for any reason or no reason (with the obvious exceptions), including for a vaccination requirement. They might need to accommodate you if you have some actual medical condition covered under the Americans With Disabilities Act, but probably not even that if they have a real reason for the requirement, like you're working in healthcare.

The government itself isn't likely to directly force people to get it here, at least if you're not actually working for the government.
They do force you to get it if your a military man.

Disheveled Human

Human Refuse Repudiating
kiwifarms.net
Post 2nd Pfizer Shot

Friday: Worked till 3pm had drinks from 6pm till 5am Saturday
Saturday: Hungover ate and slept most of the day
Sunday: 10:30am got the vaccine, came home made grilled cheese for breakfast had 5 beers and went to bed (arm was quite sore)
Monday: arm felt a bit sore went to sisters for beers and am now drinking into Tuesday morning arm feels fine like it doesn't hurt to put a t-shirt on.

Honestly my first shot was worse with the arm pain but then again on my first dose I was not drinking at all because I was worried about side effects which never happened outside of a sore arm. All in all there was no major issues from the shot. My tetanus shot was worse.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
there wouldn't be this emergency use clause that makes it impossible to sue pharma companies if their vaccine maims you.
That's the case with every vaccine. Vaccines help public health, so they want to make it so vaccine manufacturers can't be sued since it's in the public's best interest for everyone to get vaccinated.

Again, vaccines are for public health and affects everyone. A woman getting an abortion affects no one but her and maybe the baby's father. Since you're doing the retarded "eat the bugs" thing, though, we can safely assume you're a spaztic retard

whore loving dragon

kiwifarms.net
That's the case with every vaccine.
No it's not. The immunity applies explicitly to COVID vaccines administered until 2024. That's the reason why the law was passed - there was no preexisting clause that prevented COVID vaccine manufacturers from being sued.

And by the way, if what you were saying was true (it's not) it would just mean that I would refuse to take all vaccines, rather than just the COVID vaccine.
If the company making a vaccine or the government officiating its distribution refuses to legally endorse that it won't maim you, you should under no circumstances put it into your body.

Last edited:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No it's not. The immunity applies explicitly to COVID vaccines administered until 2024. That's the reason why the law was passed - there was no preexisting clause that prevented COVID vaccine manufacturers from being sued.

And by the way, if what you were saying was true (it's not) it would just mean that I would refuse to take all vaccines, rather than just the COVID vaccine.
If the company making a vaccine or the government officiating its distribution refuses to legally endorse that it won't maim you, you should under no circumstances put it into your body.
No, vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued in most cases

whore loving dragon

kiwifarms.net
No, vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued in most cases

1) Can you explain why these pharmaceutical megacorporations felt the need to have a law passed protecting them specifically from lawsuits arising from COVID vaccine injuries, if you're claiming these protections already existed for all vaccines? Apparently the top legal experts of this massive industry disagree with you, otherwise they would not have taken this measure.

2) Why do you perceive COVID vaccination to be "in the interest of the common good" when everyone involved with the production, advertisement, and distribution of COVID vaccines refuses to care for you or your family in the hypothetical event that the vaccine maims or kills you? How can it be that the "common good" does not include the very people who choose to invest themselves most materially into it? Have you considered that COVID vaccination is not "in the interest of the common good" but is instead in the interest of corporations and elites that want to make pre-pandemic levels of money, consequences be damned?

3) How can you give your vote of confidence to a vaccine that the manufacturers themselves have openly admitted through legal practices that they are not confident won't harm or kill you in the future?

And let's be extra honest about individual motivations for taking the vaccine: it's not "for the common good". It's for (perceived) individual protection against the virus, and it's a virtue signal, hence why those who receive it love to widely advertise their having done so

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1) Can you explain why these pharmaceutical megacorporations felt the need to have a law passed protecting them specifically from lawsuits arising from COVID vaccine injuries if you're claiming these protections already existed for all vaccines? Apparently the top legal experts of this massive industry disagree with you, otherwise they would not have taken this measure.
The existing ones only applied to already existing vaccines ("routine" vaccinations). It's a stupid part of the law, but what ya gonna do.

2) Why do you perceive COVID vaccination to be "in the interest of the common good" when everyone involved with the production, advertisement, and distribution of COVID vaccines refuses to care for you or your family in the hypothetical event that the vaccine maims or kills you? How can it be that the "common good" does not include the very people who choose to invest themselves into it? Have you considered that COVID vaccination is not "in the interest of the common good" but is instead in the interest of corporations and elites that want to make pre-pandemic levels of money, consequences be damned?
Look up herd immunity. Not only that, but the more people who are vaccinated the less it can mutate and thus evolve. If you get injured or maimed from covid, which is far more likely than from the vaccine, you won't get cared for either.

3) How can you give your vote of confidence to a vaccine that the manufacturers themselves have openly admitted through legal practices that they are not confident won't harm or kill you in the future?
When did they do that? Or is this some crippling autistic interpretation of something?