Are you getting the vaccine? - This thread is a literal dumpster fire over retards debating over whether you should take the jab or not like who fucking cares lol

If a vaccine was made available to you today, would you take it?

• Yes

Votes: 411 32.3%
  • No, I'd wait longer

Votes: 430 33.8%
  • No, I'm never getting the vaccine

Votes: 431 33.9%

• Total voters

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Try it and see what happens, you are quite the fascist.
Do you know what? I will fuck you up the ass and when I ejaculate, guess what it will be? I will ejaculate the vaccine in your asshole. Guess what you can do about it? Answer is NOTHING. You will just take that ejaculated vaccine in your ass, you will moan, and you will complain, and you will be vaccinated.

whore loving dragon

kiwifarms.net
No vaccine manufacturer, for any vaccine, ever, has or will accept that.

Are you an antivaxxer in general, or just for the 'rona?
I dunno if this is true - if so, I totally extend the same judgment to those other vaccines as well. However, vaccines that have endured decades of study without evidence of harm deserve a lower standard of scrutiny than this brand new one (using also the brand-new technique of mRNA inoculation)

Edit: I will also add that I personally know one of the principle people who worked on Moderna's vaccine and he's a pedophile. What if the vaccine turns us all into pedophiles? One cannot be too safe.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I dunno if this is true - if so, I totally extend the same judgment to those other vaccines as well. However, vaccines that have endured decades of study without evidence of harm deserve a lower standard of scrutiny than this brand new one (using also the brand-new technique of mRNA inoculation)
It doesn't matter. Anyone with a shit bull avatar gets jizzed up the ass with pure vaccine. Sorry, this is the future you chose.

whore loving dragon

kiwifarms.net
And that's just it. VAERS existed long before COVID. Even with "harmless" vaccines that we've been using for decades, there are people that have been injured and died. Do their families deserve to be able to sue?
Of course, it's only right. The "common good" surely shouldn't exclude people injured or killed by vaccines.
Disallowing it makes no sense, it's not like these pharmaceutical giants would get an "unfair shake" in court with their massive fleets of lawyers. They don't need additional legal protection

Rakoon

Bringing your garbage out into the open
kiwifarms.net
Long-term effects of vaccine are not known.
Long-term effects of COVID-19 are not known.
Difference: chances of you catching COVID were pretty slim, even at the peaks of infection rates. Yet, with the vaccine, everybody must take it, or their rights will be restricted by governments around the world.

COVID (especially the now-prevalent Delta variant) is at most a mild disease for vast majority of people. For young children, the risk of serious complications is higher for flu compared with COVID-19 (https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/flu-vs-covid19.htm#anchor_1595599512). Proper study on "Long COVID" is lacking.

How many hospital beds does vaccinating top 20% vulnerable people relieve? How many does vaccinating the rest? Are the numbers even remotely comparable?

Government does not give a single fuck about your safety. Drafting young people to their death is still very much a thing around the world.

Last edited:

Disheveled Human

Human Refuse Repudiating
kiwifarms.net
Long-term effects of vaccine are not known.
Long-term effects of COVID-19 are not known.
Difference: chances of you catching COVID were pretty slim, even at the peaks of infection rates. Yet, with the vaccine, everybody must take it, or their rights will be restricted by governments around the world.

COVID (especially the now-prevalent Delta variant) is at most a mild disease for vast majority of people. For young children, the risk of serious complications is higher for flu compared with COVID-19 (https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/flu-vs-covid19.htm#anchor_1595599512). Proper study on "Long COVID" is lacking.

How many hospital beds does vaccinating top 20% vulnerable people relieve? How many does vaccinating the rest? Are the numbers even remotely comparable?

Government does not give a single fuck about your safety. Drafting young people to their death is still very much a thing around the world.
We got another the "government" wants to indiscriminately destroy their own population at random loon again.

12123213.PNG

Its comments like these than legit make me think you are a chinese spy spreading misinfo. Billions of vaccines deployed and deaths at most are in the 10k's but covid is safer for young people. Did you graduate from the pizza hut school of math?

Rakoon

Bringing your garbage out into the open
kiwifarms.net
We got another the "government" wants to indiscriminately destroy their own population at random loon again.
Didn't even bother to read second part to understand the alegory that I made, yet rushing to put shit I didn't say in my mouth. Typical.

Government does not give a shit about your safety or wellbeing. It is trying to promote the vaccine by making it sound like it's your obligation to other people (never the government!) to get vaccinated. Even if that may appeal to some people, it's bullshit in reality. COVID is a huge problem for the governments and their healthcare systems, but not so much for anyone else. For a literal fuckton of people, media and government-mandated lockdowns are the only sign that something is occuring. I bet that if 2% of people just dropped dead instantly at random after getting COVID, you'd have to wait 100 years for a vaccine. The media depiction would be different too.

View attachment 2384534
Its comments like these than legit make me think you are a chinese spy spreading misinfo. Billions of vaccines deployed and deaths at most are in the 10k's but covid is safer for young people. Did you graduate from the pizza hut school of math?
Not even my quote. I will not comment on the efficiency or safety of the vaccines because I don't consider myself even remotely qualified to discuss this. What we see from the stats is that death rate after vaccination campaigns is reduced significantly. But then, the only people dying from COVID were in certain well-defined groups. That hasn't changed. Emergence of vaccines didn't change the fact that the disease is relatively harmless to most people. If you're so eager to take unnecessary medication, just pop in some aspirin and don't legitimize this madness further.

Dude Vaccines

Vaccinated Dogwalker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you know what? I will fuck you up the ass and when I ejaculate, guess what it will be? I will ejaculate the vaccine in your asshole. Guess what you can do about it? Answer is NOTHING. You will just take that ejaculated vaccine in your ass, you will moan, and you will complain, and you will be vaccinated.
I will kill you without mercy if you try, you are a disgusting person, I can't wait for you to drop dead from these injections.

RussianBlonde

kiwifarms.net

Did your clit dick get hard when you were writing this?

Also, you're scared of pitbulls and covid. I bet you had a special government phone line number taped to your fridge so you could report your neighbours having more than approved number of visitors in their home.

I think you may feel more at home here: www.reddit.com

RussianBlonde

kiwifarms.net
If the vaccine is going to have horrible side effects for you then why are rich and powerful people getting vaccinated?
And you know that how? Cos they said so on twitter? Or you're with them personally at their vaccination appointments.

Half of the Hollywood is anti Vax. California in general is full of homeopathic, holistic, organic spastics that would rather treat their cancer with garlic and cinnamon then see a doctor. Just ask Steve Jobs. Oh sorry you can't cos he's dead.

And if you don't believe me ask yourself why Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop has been a thing for so many years.

All these sanctimonious "rich and powerful" that are telling you to get vaccinated and are announcing to the world they just got jabbed are following a global social trend. It's the same people who have pronouns in their signatures and are UsInG ThEiR pLaTfOrMs tO sPrEaD aWaReNeSs. They have brands they have to protect. It's like companies and institutions who announce they stand with BLM because it's the current flavour of the month.

Cos I guarantee you half of not more of those "rich and powerful" didn't go anywhere near coof vaccine but they will have all the certificates and tests and pictures to show they did get vaccinated. How hard could it be for someone with money when Michael Jackson was getting general anesthesia every night so he could get some sleep.
Its not like it's expensive anyway, I got fake covid vaccine papers and I'm in the official system too, wasn't too difficult to arrange and it didn't cost much.

Disheveled Human

Human Refuse Repudiating
kiwifarms.net
And you know that how? Cos they said so on twitter? Or you're with them personally at their vaccination appointments.

Half of the Hollywood is anti Vax. California in general is full of homeopathic, holistic, organic spastics that would rather treat their cancer with garlic and cinnamon then see a doctor. Just ask Steve Jobs. Oh sorry you can't cos he's dead.

And if you don't believe me ask yourself why Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop has been a thing for so many years.

All these sanctimonious "rich and powerful" that are telling you to get vaccinated and are announcing to the world they just got jabbed are following a global social trend. It's the same people who have pronouns in their signatures and are UsInG ThEiR pLaTfOrMs tO sPrEaD aWaReNeSs. They have brands they have to protect. It's like companies and institutions who announce they stand with BLM because it's the current flavour of the month.

Cos I guarantee you half of not more of those "rich and powerful" didn't go anywhere near coof vaccine but they will have all the certificates and tests and pictures to show they did get vaccinated. How hard could it be for someone with money when Michael Jackson was getting general anesthesia every night so he could get some sleep.
Its not like it's expensive anyway, I got fake covid vaccine papers and I'm in the official system too, wasn't too difficult to arrange and it didn't cost much.
The biggest problem I have for the vaccine hesitant crowd is how they need to make broad and sweeping assumptions to bolster the little arguments they have, there is a reason nobody takes your inputs and concerns seriously because you all come across as unhinged crackpots.