Are you getting the vaccine? - This thread is a literal dumpster fire over retards debating over whether you should take the jab or not like who fucking cares lol

If a vaccine was made available to you today, would you take it?

• Yes

Votes: 398 32.1%
  • No, I'd wait longer

Votes: 424 34.2%
  • No, I'm never getting the vaccine

Votes: 418 33.7%

• Total voters

Dread First

Proud Gentleman Gamer Who Rose Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, can there be class action lawsuits after a pharmaceutical company is given complete and total liability waivers? Which they have, you know?

Seriously, how does that work? How would there be class action lawsuits after the government have given the pharma companies total freedom of liability for any ill-effects? How would you get that? I'd really like to know the legailities of it.

I'm no Legal Eagle. All I know is that wherever there are millions upon millions of people suffering from unforeseen side effects years down the line all at once, there will be a class action lawsuit against some corporation or government entity. I don't know how it'll happen, I don't know when it'll happen, but I know it will happen at some point. Can't guarantee its success or even if it'll work, but someone somewhere will be crazy enough, retarded enough, or bold enough to try.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm no Legal Eagle. All I know is that wherever there are millions upon millions of people suffering from unforeseen side effects years down the line all at once, there will be a class action lawsuit against some corporation or government entity. I don't know how it'll happen, I don't know when it'll happen, but I know it will happen at some point. Can't guarantee its success or even if it'll work, but someone somewhere will be crazy enough, retarded enough, or bold enough to try.
So you're saying that's definitely going to happen with the covid vaccine? Or just that if it did, people would sue anyway? Because if the latter, I agree

No. It doesn't matter what i'm offered or what they do to me.
I refuse to take the Jew Juice. Don't care if it's Pfizer or Astra-clotta or Moderna,they can go fuck themselves.
And anti-vax spazes wonder why people laugh at them

Dread First

Proud Gentleman Gamer Who Rose Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you're saying that's definitely going to happen with the covid vaccine? Or just that if it did, people would sue anyway? Because if the latter, I agree

And anti-vax spazes wonder why people laugh at them

The latter; I'm not that optimistic HHH. Also, vaccines can't cause autism if you're already hiding behind several thousand layers of irony on the internet.

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
The delta variant is BTFO by mRNA vaxx. So if you got J&J you might wanna get one of those.

Honestly who cares about vaccines anymore. Delta variant is much less deadly and there's some evidence that catching it gives you blanket immunity to all COVID strains, probably for longer than vaccines do too. So if you're an antivaxxer go bugchasing and catch that delta.

If you're living in a shithole that still has restrictions, that's your fault. Coof has been over for months in US.
I keep looking up the delta variant and any evidence for potential blanket immunity, nothing comes up.

Vulva Gape

White Boy Summer
kiwifarms.net
I keep looking up the delta variant and any evidence for potential blanket immunity, nothing comes up.
Hmm I don't remember where I read that but I reckon you could take the data we have about re-infection and assume such.
Immunity after a previous infection does, in many cases, protect people from reinfection. And when it does occur, the illness tends to be mild.
(source)

Most people who got sick with covid in Jan 2020 are not getting sick with delta now, their natural immunity is protecting them. Similarly, one could say that catching delta (which has a negligible death rate for those under 50) would give you the natural immunity you need to fight delta and the other variants.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If worst comes to worst, hopefully J.G. Wentworth will give me my structured settlement cash after the class-action lawsuits inevitably get filed and resolved.
As with nearly all common vaccines, the companies making them have been immunized from suit. Pfizer and Moderna at least are entirely immune. No, that isn't terribly confidence-inspiring but it has been done with vaccines since the early 20th Century because otherwise nobody would make them.

Badungus Kabungus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, now that the CDC has confirmed that vaxxed people are essentially walking petri dishes of Covid mutations and are a danger to themselves and to normal people as well, I think everyone will agree with me we should round them up and put them in isolation. Some kind of a remote camp would be ideal. Preferably with armed guards so they cannot escape and pose a danger to us normals.

Honest Coyote

Kosovo's best tour guide
kiwifarms.net
Rumor (yeah, I know, uncle at nintendo and all that) from a friend of a friend: they're seeing a spike in sudden metastatic cancers. The more conspiratorial think it's the vaccines acting as some kind of carcinogen or accelerant. The more normie think it's that people weren't going to the doctor for a year due to lockdowns/lost job/etc. Either way, we'll probably see it start getting added into the vaxx debate soon.

infamousbeing

I gots me jelly pony. Awwww riiiight
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not antivax in any way, I'm just nervous how quickly they rolled it out. We live in "the future" but ehhhhh...

Don't know how I feel about the people saying they get symptoms and get fucked up by it. Could be Instagram horrorcows trying to pop off or maybe I'm just uneducated.