Are you getting the vaccine? - Anti vaxxers BTFO

If a vaccine was made available to you today, would you take it?

• Yes

Votes: 257 30.9%
  • No, I'd wait longer

Votes: 310 37.3%
  • No, I'm never getting the vaccine

Votes: 265 31.9%

• Total voters

UnKillShredDur

Black Deaths Matter.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being such a literal sheep Baaaaa! muh herd immunity that you think you need to take a jab that gives you a 95% chance of protection against a slightly more infectious than normal flu that you *already* had a greater than 99% chance of surviving if you're healthy. What a bunch of cucks randomly putting god knows what into your body, created far too quickly by people who literally don't give a shit if you live or die.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
Even if you're trolling that's still a more intellectually honest argument I've seen from any of these idiots.
Speaking of intellectual honesty, do you mind actually responding to any of the information or actual argumentation I have been giving?
Maybe even at least giving your 2cents on the video I posted which in 6min covers verifiable information from a nonpartisan Financial Times mini-doc that interviewed Moderna CEO, Bill Gates, and provided nothing but substance for discussion?

The only thing you did was misrepresent my argument, conflate annual flu vaccine development with the rushed Covid vaccines' development and call me dumb.
I have seen you take reasonable discussion and make sound arguments regardless of personal perspective before. I've also seen you be hilarious. I don't understand what's happened to you in this thread. You even seemed to have confused me for those who argued the pandemic was not a pandemic. What's going on with you?

I was having a panic attacks for hours after getting the vaccine because I was so scared of what it might do. However, in the end I am more scared of getting CoVid.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Panic attacks are no joke. I have family with anxiety and mental disorders so I especially understand that. It's not my intention to cause a panic attack but to bring out information and voice the argument for concern about the vaccine and things surrounding it.
I really do hope it turns out to be a-ok. I gain literally nothing if it turns out to be an international BigPharma cash-grab with yet unknown severe side effects and long-term damage.

However it's crucial to understand that unlike what uber-vaxxers are saying there is more to being against or even just wary of the Covid vax than simply being some vaccine abolitionist anti-vax.
Did you read what I replied to you? I'm not trying to scare you or be a dick.

Last edited:

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of intellectual honesty, do you mind actually responding to any of the information or actual argumentation I have been giving?
I've seen nothing but equivocation and bullshit. If what you were saying isn't what I said it was, well, then what the fuck was it? Try to say it in a sentence.

Because I see absolutely shitty risk analysis. Why is taking a vaccine, or wearing a condom, or wearing a seatbelt, worse than just randomly acting like an incubator for new strains of a novel virus, much like faggots in bathhouses breeding new strains of AIDS because they just didn't give a fuck?

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
I've seen nothing but equivocation and bullshit. If what you were saying isn't what I said it was, well, then what the fuck was it? Try to say it in a sentence.
So I guess editing it into a six minute video is still too long for you to bother. Alright, here's the sentence:

Short: Concern against or about the Covid vaccines and the background information about them is valid and not just the babbling of vaccine abolitionists or scare mongers.

Expanded (run-on): The mRNA vaccines are experimental (originally a niche field of vaccine technology development which was suddenly accelerated to produce the first ever distributed vaccines of their kind within months due to Operation Warp Speed and international dread of the pandemic) and were developed not only by companies which did not put their studies up for peer review by the time they were already being sold, shipped and stockpiled internationally (Pfizer) but also were developed by companies which had yet to produce anything for the market until Covid (Moderna), and due to the emergency authorization rush and push for mass vaccination due to the virus, the studies which had been produced were (where peer reviewed) lacking in several areas of testing (age, ethnicity, etc.) and/or still lack (by the CDC's admission) for any rigorous testing for certain real-world applications and especially for potential long-term side effects, which is important because not only are these vaccines the fasted ever produced and distributed in human history but also the entirely unique way these vaccines work is to influence your immune system to produce antibodies for a strain of virus which is not actually there, and that could lead to unseen ramifications down the line, let alone the already (albeit rare) risks of neurological disorder and death--and all of this is in the foreground of it being all new vaccine technology (given massive funding by global governments who all compete against one another, just as the vaccine developers all compete against one another in the market) which is opening the market for tens of billions of dollars in revenue annually for their pharmaceutical manufacturers who already got sweetheart deals from international governments, but all those billions would only continue to flow (into the companies and their investors in the market) if the new vaccine technology is not only universally accepted but also if they are continually produced like the Flu vaccines, so there is an incentive to not only keep heralding the vaccines as the best kind of vaccines but for these new vaccines to overtake the entire vaccine development industry--which the CEO of Moderna outright said would be profitable to couple the next Covid shot with the Flu shot to outdo competing already established and time-tested vaccines (and their sales).

Now you'll want evidence for all that, right? You can go back and look at everything I linked, very simple things--images I made, articles archived, and of course most especially the short video edited from the Financial Times doc--and see the evidence for yourself.

Why is taking a vaccine, or wearing a condom, or wearing a seatbelt,
Literally said nothing against condoms or seat belts nor did I intimate vaccines in general are bad. I even defended the flu vaccine from someone who misrepresented it as being less effective than it actually is, using the CDC article they linked. It's in the exact post you replied to from me previously.

Logical Fallacies

I am no god, but if I was I'd be an angry god.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being such a literal sheep Baaaaa! muh herd immunity that you think you need to take a jab that gives you a 95% chance of protection against a slightly more infectious than normal flu that you *already* had a greater than 99% chance of surviving if you're healthy. What a bunch of cucks randomly putting god knows what into your body, created far too quickly by people who literally don't give a shit if you live or die.

Slightly more infectious than the flu?

COVID-19 was the third leading cause of death in 2020, after heart disease and cancer. According to the CDC data, heart disease killed 705,000 people in 2020, cancer killed 609,000, and COVID-19 killed 356,000.

[...]

Weekly flu and pneumonia deaths were higher at the beginning of the year during the end of the 2019-20 flu season, though flu deaths were not nearly as high as the 2017-18 season, when an estimated 61,000 died of the flu alone. For comparison, the CDC estimates that 34,000 died in the 2018-19 flu season, and 22,000 died in the 2019-20 season.

CoVid killed more people in one year in the US than the flu did in the last three years.

Get the vaccine, don't get the vaccine. I don't care but don't say stupid shit.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Expanded (run-on): The mRNA vaccines are experimental
They were experimental when they arrived. And the cost-benefit analysis said they should be given first to high-risk populations like the elderly, where they had a huge chance of dying if they actually caught it. And I know people like you are like "lol old people die who cares," but old people who want to live a little while longer do care. Maybe they want to see their granddaughter graduate high school. Whatever. Their lives are worth it to them.

And then we gave out millions of doses of this shit to the old people most at risk. Guess what? Nothing fucking happened. Other than some old people got immunity. And then we rolled it out to the second tier and the third tier. Guess what? Nothing fucking happened.

There is absolutely zero reason to think these vaccines are dangerous. People who think that are on the level of people who refuse to wear seat belts because they might get stuck in a burning car and be unable to remove them. This is stupidity. This is the result of being utterly incapable of considering odds and rationally calculating probabilities.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So do you think the polio vaccine is necessary then? It was mild in 99.5% of cases.

I know you're a right-wing retard so you think you know more than scientists and doctors because your trailer park trash mom told you that you were smart, but listen to the experts on this one.

NoFeline

Xenic, adjectⅳe: denot㏌g the presence of bacteria
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These vaccines are non sterlizing.
You know what is sterilizing?
1620158533164.png

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
They were experimental when they arrived.
And they still are. Read my posts and the information even from the CDC.
And the cost-benefit analysis said they should be given first to high-risk populations like the elderly, where they had a huge chance of dying if they actually caught it.
Yet it's being pushed to vaccinate as many and as broadly as possible, with the goal being almost the entire population being vaccinated--and then doing that yearly like we do for the flu.
And I know people like you are like "lol old people die who cares,"
Literally never said that. Nice job.
Nothing fucking happened.
Did you already forget?
Public Information Officer for the Utah Department of Health said:
“There are very few contraindications to the current vaccines. They are incredibly effective and safe,” Jenny Johnson, Public Information Officer for the Utah Department of Health, says. [A contraindication is a specific situation in which a drug, procedure, or surgery should not be used because it may be harmful to the person] However, in rare cases, people may experience side effects following their first dose of the vaccine that indicate they should not receive the second dose. Johnson says those who are allergic to any ingredients in the vaccine and those who have had an immediate allergic reaction after the first dose, should not receive the second dose.

“If you are worried about anything else (like an underlying medical condition or if you had an allergic reaction to a different vaccine, we recommend you talk with your doctor)” she states. Those who are currently sick with COVID-19 need to wait until they are symptom-free and no longer in isolation before getting the vaccine, Johnson adds.
Now that's Johnson&Johnson (Jenny Johnson not related lol) and was during the big scare which caused the FDA to put that vaccine on hold for a week to investigate before eventually reauthorizing it. However, the concern was not illegitimate since it did cause death as I recall from the first video I posted from yet another doctor and expert in his field discussing the risks vs the risk inherent in something like a Tetanus shot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyPjAfNNA-U&t=1s

And if it was all just "We vax the old and helped them! What's wrong with that?" EDIT: Then is Pfizer reaching for FDA authorization to vaccinate children as young as 2yrs old? Are two year olds and eleven year olds elderly, too?
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/04/health/pfizer-vaccine-children-approval.html
EDIT: https://archive.md/4tVCq (CNN: Pfizer to seek authorization for COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 2 to 11 in September)
Pfizer.png
Pfizer3.png
Initially:
Pfizer2.png

"But we've had kids who got sick, too!" You might say, but then you'd have to actually research 1) how many did get sick, 2) how many recovered, and 3) The rationality of vaccinating a kid who is unlikely to contract or die from the virus with an experimental (look it up) vaccine that hasn't been tested (especially for long-term effects) like every other vaccines?

Again, what was my original point?
Short: Concern against or about the Covid vaccines and the background information about them is valid and not just the babbling of vaccine abolitionists or scare mongers.
And from every single post I have made in this thread, I have proven that. You have not proven the contrary at all, have not even addressed the information I provided. You keep lumping me in with people I'm not aligned with and accusing me of argumentation I don't make.

I really expected better of you. I've seen better of you, but this is stupidity. This is the result of refusing to read, let alone consider and address, factual information of any kind that's contrary to your worldview. This is just the result of blind devotion.

CoVid killed more people in one year in the US than the flu did in the last three years.
Covid was as deadly as it was firstly because we didn't know what/how about the virus and secondly because of the co-morbidity factors
Taken from another article:
“CDC just backpedaled (quietly) and adjusted the U.S. COVID deaths from 153,504 to 9,210. Admitting that their numbers are so (expletive) that they are off by a whopping 94%,” said a post being shared on Facebook Monday.

But such claims misrepresent the data. A death isn’t excluded from the COVID-19 tally just because the person was obese or had diabetes or dementia.
[...]
"The underlying cause of death is the condition that began the chain of events that ultimately led to the person’s death," Dr. Robert Anderson, who oversees the CDC’s death statistics work, said in a statement. “In 92% of all deaths that mention COVID-19, COVID-19 is listed as the underlying cause of death."
This does not mean the virus was not deadly or that it does not have a real danger about it, but it does mean it's not the Black Death. The vast majority of those who died from Covid19 are people who were not healthy to begin with or who were already at risk of something else. Another factor to consider is that during this time, if someone dies of pneumonia but upon their death they test positive for SARS-Cov-2 (despite not having Covid19 the disease) then it will be registered as a Covid death with co-morbidity pneumonia. That's also what causes confusion.
Again, though, I don't think it's a kooky mass conspiracy but simply some of the many gray areas of cataloging death and statistics with things like this.
Point is, we know much more about the virus and the effect related to it and there's no reason--unless you have certain risk factors--to be worried about it anymore. Concerned, sure, but not anxious or worried.

Last edited:

Fanatical Pragmatist

A garbage human being
kiwifarms.net
People who want to pretend that CoVid is a nothing burger or who don't want the Vaccine are far more afraid of this bug than people who watch mainstream media and get the vaccine.

It's ok to be afraid. Just don't pretend you have some super good reason for denying and avoiding shit.

I was having a panic attacks for hours after getting the vaccine because I was so scared of what it might do. However, in the end I am more scared of getting CoVid.
"No u, but actually yes me"
:story:

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
You know what is sterilizing?
View attachment 2142837
You should probably do some research before just spouting things:
1: https://archive.md/UKK9c
"If a man is ill with the flu or something else that causes a high fever, that can drop the sperm count for a couple of months," says Elaine de Quadros, DHSc, a board-certified andrologist and technical laboratory supervisor at The Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
2: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(20)30348-5/fulltext
Decreased sperm concentration, and increased seminal levels of IL-6, TNF-α, and MCP-1 compared to control males were observed.

Interpretation​

Impairment of spermatogenesis was observed in COVID-19 patients, which could be partially explained as a result of an elevated immune response in testis. Additionally, autoimmune orchitis occurred in some COVID-19 patients. Further research on the reversibility of impairment and developing treatment are warranted.
3: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/sperm-antibody (and other links from the site)
Autoimmune orchitis is characterized by testis inflammation and the presence of specific antisperm antibodies (ASA).
Antisperm antibodies (ASA) can form when the immune system is exposed to large quantities of sperm through a breach of the blood-testes barrier,4 for example, following trauma, torsion, biopsy, and vasectomy (the latter being the most common cause seen in the authors’ practices). Once formed, ASA can affect the motility of sperm and its interaction with the egg.75

As ASA rarely causes male subfertility (Subfertility is defined as “the failure to achieve a clinical pregnancy after 12 months or more of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.”), and ICSI successfully overcomes ASA problems, ASA tests are not recommended as part of routine screening.
4. https://www.healthline.com/health/orchitis#causes
A virus or bacteria can cause orchitis.

The most common cause of viral orchitis is the mumps. Mumps is a viral childhood disease that’s rare in the United States due to effective immunization programs. The Mayo Clinic estimates that 33 percent of men who get the mumps as teens also develop orchitis. Viral orchitis related to the mumps develops anywhere from four to 10 days after the salivary glands swell. Salivary gland swelling is a symptom of the mumps.

Bacterial infection can also lead to orchitis in males. Urinary tract infections and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, and a related condition called epididymitis can result in orchitis, too. Epididymitis is an inflammation of the epididymis. This is the tube that stores sperm and connects the testicles to the vas deferens.

[...]
There’s no cure for viral orchitis, but the condition will go away on its own.

So Covid19 causes similar reactions as any virus which brings up fever, etc. That can reduce sperm count for months. In some patients there was signs of autoimmune orchitis and ASA--both of which are not unique to Covid19, the former being something that goes away on its own and the latter potentially similarly. Both of these rarely cause subfertility.

In short: We need further study and testing to know one way or the other, but as it stands Covid19 does not cause sterilization of fertility (like, it won't make you unable to do the pregnant with your girl)
There's also no evidence that the vaccines cause sterility either, just for the record.
EDIT: But a study is currently underway (in recruitment) to test that https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04778033
I don't like the way that opening was written for the test, though. We could do with follow-up testing after this one just to avoid bias.

Deathclaw Tiddehs

It's a thankless job, but someone has got to do it
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'm over the political shitzoo that has been this whole pandemic. I can't bring myself to care anymore. I'm so desensitized and over it. I got the shot almost a month ago and I didn't have side effects, but several friends I know felt like shit for almost a week. I'm hoping that maybe if we play the game this time, we will not have another year thrown away. We've already lost a quarter of this year, so I don't want a repeat of last year.

I just want to eat sushi at my hangout and chill with my other compsci nerds at campus. I miss playing card games with friends on the weekends until the crack of dawn. I miss real interaction with people instead of retarded vapid discussion boards. We were not meant to live like this.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
Further proving my point about the validity of concern and how it's not just the ravings of nutty vaccine abolitionists:

Concern about female sterility from the Pfizer vaccine specifically originated from a petition voicing concern by two notable names, Dr. Michael Yeadon and Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg.
Information in the article, carried by the blog “Health and Money News,” is attributed to Michael Yeadon, a retired British doctor who left Pfizer nine years ago. Attempts to reach Yeadon were unsuccessful.
Associated Press is being disingenuous about Yeadon by leaving out this important detail, that he was Chief Scientific Officer and VP of Pfizer, not just some doctor who worked there almost ten years ago.
Posts carrying the false information shared a petition filed by [Michael] Yeadon [former VP of Pfizer and Former Chief Scientific Officer of Allergy and Respiratory Research] and Wolfgang Wodarg, a German physician [and former Head of Health at the Council of Europe], to the European Medicines Agency that demanded that clinical trials of the Pfizer vaccine be stopped in the European Union until more safety and efficacy data can be provided. In the petition, the two acknowledge that there is no indication “whether antibodies against spike proteins of SARS viruses would also act like anti-Syncytin-1 antibodies.”
“However if this were to be the case this would then also prevent the formation of a placenta which would result in vaccinated women essentially becoming infertile,” the petition says.
So the AP tries to downplay Yeadon and Wodarg as just some doctor and a former Pfizer employee when in reality they have accolades. That is concerning, as is what they said in their petition for pausing the vax "until more safety and efficacy data can be provided" being totally dismissed, despite the CDC itself saying further research in certain fields is warranted [edit: regarding vaccine effectiveness].

My point about the validity of people's concerns against or about the Covid / mRNA vaccines and the background information regarding them (development rush, lack of rigorous study, side effects, massive profit market in the tens of billions annually if turned into a flu vaccine style distribution method, etc.) has been cemented regardless of some posters denial.

Do people see why blind faith is such a problem now? It's not just the ravings of anti-vax, which is what the uber-vax claim.
Someone can keep arguing "You're just dumb/scared/etc" but does them continuing to talk like this actually mean they're discussing or debating anything? Does your refusal to continue bickering with people who themselves refuse to acknowledge, let alone address, the information you provide count as you ceding ground? Are you giving up just because you realize that arguing with people who call you "anti-vax" when you are defending flu vaccinations against them is a waste of time?

If you keep arguing with a retarded person then you're only proving you don't have the mind to recognize they are retarded.

I think I'm gonna bow out here, unless someone wants to actually make a case or be cogent in their replies. The uber-vaxxers are stupid zealots. The people who are not uber-vaxxers but refuse to acknowledge or address information while smearing you--people like AnOminous--are willfully retarding their intellect. At some point you have to stop wasting your time.

For anyone else ITT who wants to keep posting and needs verifiable information and data, link back to my posts and the posts of many others who have provided it. And always, always do your research--not to prove your worldview but to test it--otherwise you'll be liable to think Covid eats your balls and the vaccines are the body of Christ.

Last edited: