Are you having anal sex with homosexual men June 01 2021 -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello everyone it is June 01 2021 it is now pride month tons of homosexual men having anal sex right now hello are you homosexual are you pride for pride month. A few homosexual men were hanging out one day that’s when Drshoggoth walks into the room he says “anus anus anus.” And that’s when imachavel walks into the room he says “anus anus anus” and then that’s when Frank walks into the room he says “anus anus anus”

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have noticed something on June 01 2021. It’s easier for a female to support pride month that it is for males to do it. If a female supports pride month, people just say, “hahahahahaha crazy women just being women.” But if a male supports pride month, people say, “holy shit I think that guy is homosexual or something!”

I’m not saying I support pride month. I am not homosexual. But if a female asks you why you are not supporting pride month, don’t scream at her and say it’s because your not homosexual, instead, just simply explain to her that the Bible says that homosexuality is wrong.

don’t let the homosexual men turn your homosexual during the month of June in 2021 of pride month homosexual men June. Stay straight. Read the Bible.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Hello everyone it is June 01 2021 it is now pride month tons of homosexual men having anal sex right now hello are you homosexual are you pride for pride month. A few homosexual men were hanging out one day that’s when Drshoggoth walks into the room he says “anus anus anus.” And that’s when imachavel walks into the room he says “anus anus anus” and then that’s when Frank walks into the room he says “anus anus anus”
No, I'm a pre-op transgendered woman who is only attracted to pre-op transgendered men.

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
I have noticed something on June 01 2021. It’s easier for a female to support pride month that it is for males to do it. If a female supports pride month, people just say, “hahahahahaha crazy women just being women.” But if a male supports pride month, people say, “holy shit I think that guy is homosexual or something!”

I’m not saying I support pride month. I am not homosexual. But if a female asks you why you are not supporting pride month, don’t scream at her and say it’s because your not homosexual, instead, just simply explain to her that the Bible says that homosexuality is wrong.

don’t let the homosexual men turn your homosexual during the month of June in 2021 of pride month homosexual men June. Stay straight. Read the Bible.
Speaking of Bibles, Satanists used to be these heavy metal band badass types, now they're degenerate political activists mocking Christianity for its own sake.

Well, they've always been hedonistic douchebags but the point still stands. Plus Jesus freaks can be just as bad, in case anyone objects.

not william stenchever

BRING OUT THE BOOK OF GRUDGES
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only have sexual relations with attack helicopters and bulldozers.

I've had bad experiences with attack bulldozers though.