Are you having anal sex with homosexual men June 01 2021

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello everyone it is June 01 2021 it is now pride month tons of homosexual men having anal sex right now hello are you homosexual are you pride for pride month. A few homosexual men were hanging out one day that’s when Drshoggoth walks into the room he says “anus anus anus.” And that’s when imachavel walks into the room he says “anus anus anus” and then that’s when Frank walks into the room he says “anus anus anus”

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have noticed something on June 01 2021. It’s easier for a female to support pride month that it is for males to do it. If a female supports pride month, people just say, “hahahahahaha crazy women just being women.” But if a male supports pride month, people say, “holy shit I think that guy is homosexual or something!”

I’m not saying I support pride month. I am not homosexual. But if a female asks you why you are not supporting pride month, don’t scream at her and say it’s because your not homosexual, instead, just simply explain to her that the Bible says that homosexuality is wrong.

don’t let the homosexual men turn your homosexual during the month of June in 2021 of pride month homosexual men June. Stay straight. Read the Bible.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Hello everyone it is June 01 2021 it is now pride month tons of homosexual men having anal sex right now hello are you homosexual are you pride for pride month. A few homosexual men were hanging out one day that’s when Drshoggoth walks into the room he says “anus anus anus.” And that’s when imachavel walks into the room he says “anus anus anus” and then that’s when Frank walks into the room he says “anus anus anus”
No, I'm a pre-op transgendered woman who is only attracted to pre-op transgendered men.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, I think 'anus anus anus' might be some kind of code.

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
I have noticed something on June 01 2021. It’s easier for a female to support pride month that it is for males to do it. If a female supports pride month, people just say, “hahahahahaha crazy women just being women.” But if a male supports pride month, people say, “holy shit I think that guy is homosexual or something!”

I’m not saying I support pride month. I am not homosexual. But if a female asks you why you are not supporting pride month, don’t scream at her and say it’s because your not homosexual, instead, just simply explain to her that the Bible says that homosexuality is wrong.

don’t let the homosexual men turn your homosexual during the month of June in 2021 of pride month homosexual men June. Stay straight. Read the Bible.
Speaking of Bibles, Satanists used to be these heavy metal band badass types, now they're degenerate political activists mocking Christianity for its own sake.

Well, they've always been hedonistic douchebags but the point still stands. Plus Jesus freaks can be just as bad, in case anyone objects.

not william stenchever

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only have sexual relations with attack helicopters and bulldozers.

I've had bad experiences with attack bulldozers though.