Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Ann Berlin

It's a borted!
kiwifarms.net
Another post just went up in the /snow/ thread but it's just them saying "w-well he could have done something to me, he knows his power!!" and some screenshots. Archive here.

It would be a sad satisfaction to watch Dan get metoo'd. Sitting next to Arin anyone would seem like a nice and cool guy, and his personality and thirsty fangirls would allow him to get away with this kind of shit. I've had my suspicions about him since "I'm sorry the truth has upset you." The allegations all may be bogus, but I would say that I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were true.

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
It would be a sad satisfaction to watch Dan get metoo'd. Sitting next to Arin anyone would seem like a nice and cool guy, and his personality and thirsty fangirls would allow him to get away with this kind of shit. I've had my suspicions about him since "I'm sorry the truth has upset you." The allegations all may be bogus, but I would say that I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were true.
DAN WOULD NEVER DO THAT HOW DARE YOU TIME FOR THE DUXX
Can we copy strike Ann Berlin?

Floop

kiwifarms.net
ProJared being outed as a sexual deviant while he always tried to keep his „good boi“ persona intact on YouTube doesn’t make it so far fetched as Dan turning out to be a creepy 40 year old man going after fangirls half his age.
Jared had good intentions with that nude blog, but it was really fucking stupid.

Wonathan Joss

kiwifarms.net
Out of high school, but NEET enough to be upset about working multiple consecutive days...?

I feel like this is the first of many GG fans that's going to overreact and act like there's a hit put out on Dan over the coming days/weeks as this info spreads through Reddit/Twitter. Should be fun to watch.
Holy shit, she did two days of work!? She needs to CALM DOWN

Ann Berlin

It's a borted!
kiwifarms.net
ProJared being outed as a sexual deviant while he always tried to keep his „good boi“ persona intact on YouTube doesn’t make it so far fetched as Dan turning out to be a creepy 40 year old man going after fangirls half his age.
The thing about creeps is that they can compartmentalize their normal lives and their perversions, even if they're famous. How many years did it take to realize Jimmy Savile was diddling kids?
1573484947622.png

Tumblr lovely provides potential context for the Kati situation. Anyone know if this is true? Is kati a bit of a cow herself?

MsStevieMarie

Best in the world at what I do. (Nothing)
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Oney’s been absolutely tearing into Arin in the past few weeks. Their Windwaker play through was chocked full of little jabs at Arin, like saying “the chest-opening animation takes too long!” or whenever they made a small mistake they’d say “wow that’s totally bad game design” but my favorite is when Chris said something like “hey, let’s have a wholesome moment where we try to act really nice but we’re all pieces of shit.” It’s kinda immature, but I’ll be damned if Chris ain’t the master of calling out bullshit.
IIRC during one of the episodes they're fishing up Triforce pieces they put audio of one of Arin's tantrums in the background. Oney ain't playing around. Lol.

Bee Head

LOONAcy
kiwifarms.net
The thing about creeps is that they can compartmentalize their normal lives and their perversions, even if they're famous. How many years did it take to realize Jimmy Savile was diddling kids?
View attachment 1005650
Tumblr lovely provides potential context for the Kati situation. Anyone know if this is true? Is kati a bit of a cow herself?
I hate to be presumptuous, but from their URL, this person seems to be a little.. biased. Also clinically insane because who the fuck writes fanfiction about living people and has a clean bill of mental health

If anyone has the slightest chance of being perceived to have "hurt" Dan and Arin, then their fans are going to immediately disparage them.

However, this does seem to be like some kind of Jared/Heidi situation where both parties are not to be believed 100%. Hell, I honestly trust that person on reddit and the people on /snow/ more than the play chick.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1005650
The way I see it, one of two options is true.

1.) Either Dan is a sex pest, and the reason nobody came forward is because the Lovelies are actually proven to be a ravenous bunch that'll eat you alive if you so much as even speak ill will about them, meaning Dan wouldn't need to do anything.

Or 2.) The people who later provided screenshots/pictures from the meetups of conversations that do corroborate with what's been said already all somehow in some way created this deep-fake story a day after Kati's play was posted, alongside Kati spent a huge chunk of her budget trying to tell a falsified story of events with the whole stage play kit-and-kaboodle, and all of what's been leaked is somehow wrong.

(Not saying Kati ain't herself a sperg, I'm just saying that's a lot of lines that are all of a sudden coming out despite nobody even knowing about her play a day ago, not even wishing to cancel him, just showing that he may be a dick and a weird pervert, yet the Lovelies/others involved in the group are all treating this like the next Weinstein, the user linked included.)

Lemme put it this way: would you honest-to-God trust A Lovely, on Tumblr no less, whose name is "Tumbleweedwritesdanfics", has a glorified fantasized picture of Dan as their profile pic, and saying that she did this as revenge for Dan's break-up, despite the fact that every single time that Dan's had a break-up on Game Grumps, it's always because they left him, and never the other way around? Why would Kati want revenge or make a petty play out of spite for a relationship she herself put an end to, especially with a venue that small and insignificant? More to the point, how in the hell would some random Lovely, again, on Tumblr know what's going on with the group (unless they're a friend of Kati)? Notice how they don't even say it's untrue, they just say Kati's story "constantly changes" (we've literally only known this one version of her story and nothing else) and doesn't "line up with anything" (that is just blatantly incorrect, because others have spoken out about this on r/RantGrumps), and that she was shunned from the group (again, SHE broke off the relationship, and Dan was the only one at that time who even hinted to people who Kati was, and just labelled it as a "bad break-up", which none of the other Grumps (not even Arin) even seemed aware was happening).

I mean, either outcome means more to laugh at, so...I say let the Lovelies get incredibly divided over this, I want a bloodbath dammit; truth be told, I'm also surprised Ashley's Angels or any other Lovely Defense Squad hasn't been out for blood already, but boy when they do finally pick up that scent, oh the fun that'll be had.

Floop

kiwifarms.net
The way I see it, one of two options is true.

1.) Either Dan is a sex pest, and the reason nobody came forward is because the Lovelies are actually proven to be a ravenous bunch that'll eat you alive if you so much as even speak ill will about them, meaning Dan wouldn't need to do anything.

Or 2.) The people who later provided screenshots/pictures from the meetups of conversations that do corroborate with what's been said already all somehow in some way created this deep-fake story a day after Kati's play was posted, alongside Kati spent a huge chunk of her budget trying to tell a falsified story of events with the whole stage play kit-and-kaboodle, and all of what's been leaked is somehow wrong.

(Not saying Kati ain't herself a sperg, I'm just saying that's a lot of lines that are all of a sudden coming out despite nobody even knowing about her play a day ago, not even wishing to cancel him, just showing that he may be a dick and a weird pervert, yet the Lovelies/others involved in the group are all treating this like the next Weinstein, the user linked included.)

Lemme put it this way: would you honest-to-God trust A Lovely, on Tumblr no less, whose name is "Tumbleweedwritesdanfics", has a glorified fantasized picture of Dan as their profile pic, and saying that she did this as revenge for Dan's break-up, despite the fact that every single time that Dan's had a break-up on Game Grumps, it's always because they left him, and never the other way around? Why would Kati want revenge or make a petty play out of spite for a relationship she herself put an end to, especially with a venue that small and insignificant? More to the point, how in the hell would some random Lovely, again, on Tumblr know what's going on with the group (unless they're a friend of Kati)? Notice how they don't even say it's untrue, they just say Kati's story "constantly changes" (we've literally only known this one version of her story and nothing else) and doesn't "line up with anything" (that is just blatantly incorrect, because others have spoken out about this on r/RantGrumps), and that she was shunned from the group (again, SHE broke off the relationship, and Dan was the only one at that time who even hinted to people who Kati was, and just labelled it as a "bad break-up", which none of the other Grumps (not even Arin) even seemed aware was happening).

I mean, either outcome means more to laugh at, so...I say let the Lovelies get incredibly divided over this, I want a bloodbath dammit; truth be told, I'm also surprised Ashley's Angels or any other Lovely Defense Squad hasn't been out for blood already, but boy when they do finally pick up that scent, oh the fun that'll be had.
Yeah well... Dan would... uh.......... you-you’re probably fat so I don’t have to listen to you!

crocodilian

K. K. K. Rool
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So to put it in another way, Arin is to Oney as DSP is to GuruLarry. Hell if Arin keeps it up he'll be more widely known than Phil as a dude who pissed a good opportunity away for greed until he's left friendless except for his wife.
I've spent several years passively believing his name was "Gorilla Larry", thank you for correcting me.

pozilei

gnome related slander
kiwifarms.net
Lovelies are going into big brain mode.

View attachment 1005759
Wait what? So Danny Sexbang was a character all along but it wasn't a character because him going by Dan more often now shows he changed?

Anyway, I've been following the GameGrumps drama for years now and there have been rumors about Dan fucking young (not underage as far as I know, but early 20s) fans for quite some time.

I still can't really figure out some of those "allegations": are they groupies (because they all seem to willingly and gladly hooked up with a celebrity they liked) who are just kinda disappointed that the relationship didn't go further? I'm not defending Dan because his approach of telling them what most girls want to hear (they're awesome and pretty and interesting and he'd love to hang out with them leading them to believe the relationship was more than just a one night stand) to just ditch them after fucking them is shitty too and not something an upstanding I'm-such-a-sweet-guy UwU person would do.

edit: assuming for a minute that the allegations are true.

Zealot

wort/wort/wortself
kiwifarms.net
What?? You mean the wannabe rockstar who is openly a sexual degenerate turned out to possibly be some sort of sexual degenerate?? How could a forty-year-old man mentally stuck in his adolescence ever do something like this?

C'mon now. This adult-ass man said he had his mind blown when someone suggested being friends with the person you're in a serious relationship with. The only surprise here would be if anyone were surprised.

Bee Head

LOONAcy
kiwifarms.net
I still can't really figure out some of those "allegations": are they groupies (because they all seem to willingly and gladly hooked up with a celebrity they liked) who are just kinda disappointed that the relationship didn't go further? I'm not defending Dan because his approach of telling them what most girls want to hear (they're awesome and pretty and interesting and he'd love to hang out with them leading them to believe the relationship was more than just a one night stand) to just ditch them after fucking them is shitty too and not something an upstanding I'm-such-a-sweet-guy UwU person would do.

edit: assuming for a minute that the allegations are true.
I really think it's just the fact that he puts up this "I'm a nice dude and support the wamens" facade that makes this noteworthy. I don't think he's an axe-wielding murderpedorapist but he just seems like he kinda strings EDIT: young girls along and then just ghosts out of the blue. If it were someone who didn't market themselves as a feminist (if not directly then by proxy, he hangs out with Arin "Man Bad Woman Good" Hanson) then I don't think anyone would bother with this.

I really think it's just the fact that he puts up this "I'm a nice dude and support the wamens" facade that makes this noteworthy. I don't think he's an axe-wielding murderpedorapist but he just seems like he kinda strings EDIT: young girls along and then just ghosts out of the blue. If it were someone who didn't market themselves as a feminist (if not directly then by proxy, he hangs out with Arin "Man Bad Woman Good" Hanson) then I don't think anyone would bother with this.
To put it simply; an honest sleazebag caught being a sleazebag is to be expected, but a deceptive sleazebag caught being a sleazebag is a circus.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
What?? You mean the wannabe rockstar who is openly a sexual degenerate turned out to possibly be some sort of sexual degenerate?? How could a forty-year-old man mentally stuck in his adolescence ever do something like this?
Relax. It's not like he's constantly going to conventions and/or touring with a band - constantly able to be in close contact near a hotel room with a large number of 15-25 year old female fans that are into him.

Ann Berlin

It's a borted!
kiwifarms.net
Assuming the allegations are false, all we got is that he has sex with 18-20s year old fangirls. His current gf is in that age range. It's skeevy but legal. I'm sure all parties were willing at the time, so if the fanbase has a problem with it they would have dropped him by now.

Tumblr actually hates (at least claims to, daddy kink lmao) cradle-robbing older guys and large age gaps. How they saw him enter a public relationship with someone half his age and not see the red flag... baffling.