Aseriley and "his Family" -

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net
Riley is a soyfilled bitch with an ugly goomba-head girlfriend. I feel bad she was the victim of a biohazard attack and how poorly her pathetic boyfriend dealt with the aftermath.
Riley was so proud of his girlfriend coming to his defense in the entire scenario. Nigga if you're talking up how your girlfriend kicked another man's ass when you threw the first punch (legally or not) then yeah, you're deffo a cuck and I believe Mint was gunted, and it won't be the last time Riley's sitting in the fucking corner with that snack tray.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
Riley was so proud of his girlfriend coming to his defense in the entire scenario. Nigga if you're talking up how your girlfriend kicked another man's ass when you threw the first punch (legally or not) then yeah, you're deffo a cuck and I believe Mint was gunted, and it won't be the last time Riley's sitting in the fucking corner with that snack tray.
Just by the fact you know Mint is willing to fuck Riley, you know she’ll fuck anyone. She’s a furry on top of that too so any sexual barrier is right out the window. I wouldn’t be surprised if the first time Riley and Ralph went gunt to gunt was when they were attempting to get their microdicks through Mint’s flabby ass.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
Being a wanna be legal fag what is your take on this shit show
1617036621177.png

LemonParty

.org
kiwifarms.net
I sympathise with Riley's position a bit. I mean, if he does engage with Ralph in Bloodsports, it will just make an already potent trashfire burn hotter. On the other, he looks like a pussy for avoiding it.

Meh, the guy is a cuck and I'm not surprised he cucked out. Still, I'll give him this. He did land a decent hat-removing punch on the gunt's pig jaw. 🤛:gunt:🤜

View attachment 2039425

Both of these fat heaps are career grifters who could easily spin this tard tussle into shekels if they play their cards correctly. That's the very first thing Ralph did. He began talking about setting up a real fight and/or blood sports. Ralph is a professional tard-fighter and this is in no way his first rodeo.

I dont think Riley realizes this however, or even if he has he's most likely to much of a soy filled bitch to take advantage of this spat.

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
Reposting it from the gunt fight, because Riley must read this.

The thing that shocks me the most is that Riley was just 21 years when all this started. What the fuck are you doing, Riley? You told us you read the Broke Dick Karen Farms.

• Clean yourself, please. Maybe you stink so bad you activated the rash gunt.
  • Find a way to loose weight, you rival da gunt's size irl.
  • Stop dealing drugs, you won't win over anyone ever. Just look at losers that host Subcultured.
  • The Barbie dream mansion is not real, leave this scam before it's too late.
  • Get an education, you are now 22 years old. You are a social reject, study medicine. How can you disappoint anybody when you are a nobody to begin with? Give it a try, smol gunt.
  • Leave Digibro alone, Digibro is an adult that can fend off anyone.

BIG_BRAD

Cameron Clarke, Dick Masterson's Biggest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For anyone worried about Riley stealing Mint away from her loving parents, it should be known that she was previously engaged to some dude in his 30s. Riley and Mint had a friend of theirs, Jon Breaks Bad News, call the guy to break off the engagement, and played the recording on the Dick Show

Added to the Op
I heard about The gunt fucking mint but holy shit the mad lad really did it
View attachment 2039995
View attachment 2040003

This + the thing Ralph said about Riley letting TDS friends "sample" Mint really makes me wonder if the rumors about Dax fucking her were true all along.
stepping stool.jpg

Ij999

Dukat Did Nothing Wrong
kiwifarms.net
That's honestly so fucked
I know we where joking about it as far back as the Mintpocalypse but to have it confirmed is even worse.
I did find it very strange that Dick usually keeps a detached amusement about most things, even potentially damaging stuff like the LOLsuit, but pops the fuck off and gets genuinely heated about Mint. I was perplexed at the moment I listened to it but him plowing her gives it some well-needed context.

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Riley is a bitchmade nigga. Imagine getting cucked by and losing to The Gunt and not killing yourself immediately afterwards.

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
Riley is disgusting and he is going to masturbate over the negative attention he gets from having a thread.
There is no using the movement, motherfuckers work for their fucking... for their output. What do mean using the movement? Did he use the movement? Did he just say "I use the movement" and this work just confines out of thin air and he didn't have to put no work in? Nah motherfucker just 'cause you're not smart enough to make no fucking money don't mean shit, motherfucker. Fuck you motherfucker go talk about Auschwitz you piece of shit. You motherfucking Jew hating piece of shit. Get the fuck off this stream. Get the fuck off this stream. Go suck fucking IA's dick you piece of shit. Yeah go suck IA's dick some more, man this ain't IA motherfucker. No fuck you bitch, you think I give a fuck? You think I give a fuck? I'm just saying man I'm sick of this "don't make no money" bullshit, no fuck that. There is no, I mean, you put in work, you put in work. I mean "oh it's a movement" so you're just supposed to do it all for free. Did you think Martin Luther King actually worked for free?