CRUCIAL DANGER SITUATION Ask ParkourDude91 Anything -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

What day of the week should Jace stream?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkourDude91

Retired, Wounded Veteran.
kiwifarms.net
Greetings, Jace, we all missed you!
What games have you played recently, and what games should we expect in any future livestreams?
I Have played one game. A Game called, "Living Laughing and Loving" which is not played with a keboard.But it is played NOT with a SECOND LIFE but with a real life and a Social Life, Which i have now thanks to my Church Group and I Also have a girlfriend too,We havent kissed yet but Shes basically my girlffriend because I Think she likes me more than any of the other guiys in my church group based on subtle social cues and body language that Eli tought me from the pick up books he reads.And She helps me with Coping Skills Her names Bella and shes a Camp councilor and Special Ed director in my Bible camp.Guess What other game I Played? The game of actually buying a FitBit motion tracker and walking 2,000 steps a day to get in shape for my summer jam which is a lot of steps. So u could really say im basically living the dream and I DOnt even need my Gaming PC AT ALL Because Ive Ranked Up to REAL LIFE and I Dont even care that the Federal Government took away my PC for a "Investigation" thanks to "Threats" that I Apparently "Made"

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I Have played one game. A Game called, "Living Laughing and Loving" which is not played with a keboard.But it is played NOT with a SECOND LIFE but with a real life and a Social Life, Which i have now thanks to my Church Group and I Also have a girlfriend too,We havent kissed yet but Shes basically my girlffriend because I Think she likes me more than any of the other guiys in my church group based on subtle social cues and body language that Eli tought me from the pick up books he reads.And She helps me with Coping Skills Her names Bella and shes a Camp councilor and Special Ed director in my Bible camp.Guess What other game I Played? The game of actually buying a FitBit motion tracker and walking 2,000 steps a day to get in shape for my summer jam which is a lot of steps. So u could really say im basically living the dream and I DOnt even need my Gaming PC AT ALL Because Ive Ranked Up to REAL LIFE and I Dont even care that the Federal Government took away my PC for a "Investigation" thanks to "Threats" that I Apparently "Made"
I heard Real Life is hard to install mods for.

Cute Anime Girl

Anime Warrior
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's bullcrap offline they took your gaming rig.

ParkourDude91

kiwifarms.net
Does Deagle Nation now or have they ever represented and protected the anime lifestyle?
I Used to say that Anime was Gay, after I quit the Anime Lifestyle in 2006. But I have changed my ways and changed my mind because lets be honest. Anime made me the man I am today. Without Anime, I Would have never learned about Gun Kata, or How to hit on girls. U Cant turn ur back on the horse u road in on. Once an anime. Always an anime. Thats me dude

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
Dude that's sick! Is your girlfriend a gamer girl?

WachtAmWeb

"don't dubstep me!"
kiwifarms.net
Guess What other game I Played? The game of actually buying a FitBit motion tracker and walking 2,000 steps a day to get in shape for my summer jam which is a lot of steps.
You spent good gamer weed money on an expensive pedometer?

Thats Sick............................. And it gave me an idea

Press 1 if I Should do Ghost Hunting videos with Tyce
I might be a member of the gay illuminati who would normally say this is a bad idea, but actually I totally endorse this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shugo

kiwifarms.net
I might be a member of the gay illuminati who would normally say this is a bad idea, but actually I totally endorse this.
Be careful commander, the Illuminati has ties to the occult so they might try to turn gays into ghosts and ethereal-rape you. Ectoplasm is not something you want inside your butt. Please ask Kyle for help in effective anti-supernatural-homosexual measures.

ParkourDude91

kiwifarms.net
You spent good gamer weed money on an expensive pedometer?
Wow... U Sound like me from a year ago, from before I realised the Secrets to Getting Pussy and Living Positive. Sad.

For your intel. I am an ACTIVE LIFESSTYLE and a Busy urban profressionyal with lots of freinds, stuff to do and hangouts to chill at. This Requires an Active,Mobile,Informed Gamer. Thats Me, with my Pedometer. Im Ranking Up my Calves and Hamstrings by walking down to Subway instead of having my mom drive me. If u arent gonna be supporitve of my street-positive lifstyle u can hit the high road

TheUltimatePickle

#MANGA2020
kiwifarms.net
If I may speak freely sir. All this talk about Bible camp and not being able to do the dew and not living a gamer lifestyle has me worried. It almost seems gay and unrealistic.

I'm hoping it's just a red herring false flag in case pastor faggots opperatives are watching.

What is the current status of Deagle Nation? Do you have any orders for Deagle Nation soldiers on this site?

• Feels
Reactions: Anus and Pickleman

ParkourDude91

kiwifarms.net
"YOur TIme Is Up My Time is Now" Haha. Yeah thats basically the john cena theme in case I had to spell it out for u. Lol. Well looks like its time for me to hit the ol dusty trail. Bye... *Peace Sign * LOL. Heres what ur missing out on... For my Celebration that im doing today..

My 4th of July Plan for Today, is to have Eli get back to my house, After he gets off his train, Assuming he took the right train like I told him to, And then we can hit the town and pick up chicks on the freeway old style.Just two bros hangin haha. Wow thats basicclaly, Pass me a corona. Time to hit the beach. Yeah and why not throw in some fire works while your at it too? And did i mention. That im also hanging out with hot chicks today too and tyce isnt invited and my mom isnt either. And im not just staying home today. No sir,Once eli gets back, He will drive me around and stuff and we will get laid too at a strip club. And we will rent a sports car. too. I Have not been to a strip club before but Eli promiused me to take me once he got out of prison. So we will do that. Sorry I Have a life. Lol. Not. JK. Just normal for me. I like to go and hang out, and also see naked chicks and sttfuff and I do it all the time not just on 4th of july. I wont just be sitting at mh oiuse today watching TV. Thats for sure. If u think im doing that, ur wrong because im getting laid. Jealous? Too bad for any nerds reading this that I have a lot of friends and stuff and beer too.

=) <--Thats me on the beach, chilling and getting a sun tanned abs of 6-pack brutality muscles to get laid with.

O Wow look at the time Its time for me to go and have fun and celebrate with my Friends from varying ethnic backgrounds who respect me for my unique opinions,.Bye

Last edited by a moderator:

Boundman

Just another rancher on The Farms.
kiwifarms.net
Wow... U Sound like me from a year ago, from before I realised the Secrets to Getting Pussy and Living Positive. Sad.

For your intel. I am an ACTIVE LIFESSTYLE and a Busy urban profressionyal with lots of freinds, stuff to do and hangouts to chill at. This Requires an Active,Mobile,Informed Gamer. Thats Me, with my Pedometer. Im Ranking Up my Calves and Hamstrings by walking down to Subway instead of having my mom drive me. If u arent gonna be supporitve of my street-positive lifstyle u can hit the high road
Do you ever find it hard to support all of your lifestyles? It's a well-known fact you lead a heavy Parkour and Gaming lifestyle, but now also a Street-Positive lifestyle too. What's the secret to being able to do so much of everything like getting Laid, gaming hard and also keeping on top form to fight islamics. Is there a balance of things you eat and drink that got you to the peak fitness that you are at?

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
O Wow look at the time Its time for me to go and have fun and celebrate with my Friends from varying ethnic backgrounds who respect me for my unique opinions,.Bye
When you say varying ethnic backgrounds, I think we all get worried for your safety because some of them could potentially be Muslims. I hope the brown ones have all been screened for potentially being gay terrorists.

Stay safe, commander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None