"Aspiration therapy" for weight loss (another method of purging, TBH) -

booklover

kiwifarms.net
I had heard of this method, but was skeptical until I saw a You Tube video last night where a man demonstrated this!

A G-tube button, like the kind used for people with feeding disorders, is installed, and the person eats a meal, and then attaches a pump to the button about a half hour later and drains a certain amount into the toilet! :o Another YTer described it as "puking out your belly button."

Here's a website to peruse at your own risk.

Back in the day, some bariatric surgeon did small-bowel bypasses (and some may still) and as one nurse described it to me, "They'd pig out because they knew they would shit it all out the other end in a couple hours." The operation fell out of favor because too many people died from liver failure, or had to have transplants, as a result.

I know morbid obesity is a terrible disorder to deal with, but this could only be used by a desperate person IMNSHO.

Speakeasy Electric

Crude, but effective.
kiwifarms.net
I know morbid obesity is a terrible disorder to deal with, but this could only be used by a desperate person IMNSHO.

Welp, this is disgusting, TIL.
I would think that purging in any way, shape or form could only be used by a desperate person. I agree that this is just another form of purging.

This seems like a very unethical website/network of doctors/whatever. Normalization of purging in any way seems so... risky. Why take on the ethical risk?