• ”bleaching your anus is the butt version of haircuts tbh”
  1. I'm live with the Ralph Retort and Nick Rekieta to talk about Chris.

"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume LabelleThe Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hat, Feb 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Assigned Male
  1. Her renewal was on May 8, she probably bought protection then.

Site is still abandoned, guess that project flunked?

• Informative Informative x 4
    August16

August16 Quebexpert (at popular request)

kiwifarms.is
  2. More than likely it was too much effort and cut into LaBelle's precious Facebook time. I would expect more donation begging to "help build the site" in the near future.

• Agree Agree x 3
    FierceBrosnan

FierceBrosnan Gettin too old for this shit.

kiwifarms.is
  3. New poster
    36913866_924499347732330_8709594244882366464_n.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Rubberchickenchu

Rubberchickenchu Zap to the CIStem

kiwifarms.is
  4. A policy we should have continued to be honest...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. Most people acknowledge the existence of trans women, people usually say that the enby thing is bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Someone

Someone Stop gendering genitals!

kiwifarms.is
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    FierceBrosnan

kiwifarms.is
  6. So, everything with a law against it is a gender now?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Karl Franz

Karl Franz Flying Monster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  7. Jesus, this is the least amount of effort she's put into a post (not including all the reposts). Stephie looks like she was drawn by a middle schooler, the face is atrocious, and she couldn't even be fucked to do a proper gradient.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Serial Proxy Murderer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. What laws

Sounds like someones is being a demagogue again!

• Agree Agree x 4
    August16

kiwifarms.is
  9. All I can think is maybe there were laws against public crossdressing or something?

I know troons are trying their damnedest to force the trans label onto crossdressers, drag queens, etc. lately.

• Agree Agree x 5
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Dying for your sins on the dance floor

kiwifarms.is
  10. It's like how the Mormon church posthumously baptizes people into it. They know they aren't an enormous subset of the population ( although they make enough noise you'd think there are billions of them) so they latch on to any group that is just slightly off the social norm and call them "trans".

Girl that isn't into girly stuff? Tomboy? Nope you're a FtM trans man now because Tumblr has decreed it. Boy that put on women's clothes a couple of times just out of curiosity? Nope! You are a closeted MtF and should be loud and proud about that! Do you have brightly colored hair, questionable hygiene, and an obnoxious personality that professionals can only describe as "daddy issues"? Then you are an absolute LGBTWTFBBQXYZ word-salad of a human being now go fight that patriarchy!

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    FierceBrosnan

kiwifarms.is
  11. I can’t find any laws specifically and deliberately targeting trans people. An interesting case that comes to mind is that of “Fanny and Stella,” a controversial cross dressing male couple in Victorian London. At the time, impersonating a woman was illegal, but only a misdemeanour. The prosecution had to resort to anti-sodomy laws in a bid to have them imprisoned. But there were no specific anti-trans laws, because being transgender didn’t really exist as a concept.

I’m not saying there have never been any such laws, but if there were none at one of the most sexually repressed periods in history, I think it’s a fair sign that there were none, unless you twist the facts. Not that Labelle is a stranger to that.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. She's talking about the bathroom stuff guys
    It's always the bathroom stuff

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Someone

Someone Stop gendering genitals!

kiwifarms.is
  13. I thought before goobergrabbers made Trump God-Emperor, trannies were the rarest of all genders and were worshipped like gods.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #29655 August16, Jul 11, 2018 at 9:15 PM
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018 at 11:36 PM
    August16

kiwifarms.is
  14. Is embezzlement a gender?

• Winner Winner x 6
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. That's not including that this is a straight up effortless lie. No citations, no evidence, no proof. Just an assertion with zero backing completely out of nowhere. It takes nanoseconds to disprove this poster.

Ultimately everything on this poster is stupid and lazy.

• Agree Agree x 7
    _01

_01 INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED

kiwifarms.is
  16. She should go do a talk about those laws at sharia law countries, distributing posters like that too.

• Agree Agree x 7
    HIVidaBoheme

HIVidaBoheme Planned Parenthood rep

kiwifarms.is
  17. So, apparently, in-between being homeless, broke, and dumpster diving in the slums of Montreal, Labelle was bicycling his way all across Cuba.

And none of his fans have called out the huge discrepancy yet. None of them.

C079891D-63A1-4CD5-B8CC-3948CF09C4A5.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 9
    Thanatos

Thanatos Let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch.

kiwifarms.is
  18. I'm actually surprised that Billy didn't claim that Castro himself declared how much of a dainty little girl he is while he was cycling past the Presidential Palace.

While I'm here, I may as well make the obvious joke too.

There's probably a reason why you can no longer do the same kind of exercise you used to be able to do Bilbo.

Oink oink.

• Winner Winner x 12
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.