• ”yeah yeah yeah PEOPLE WANNA KNOW WHY I HATE HOMOS OK ILL TELL U GIVE ME MY VIRGINITTY BACK”

"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume LabelleThe Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hat, Feb 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Assigned Male
  1. why does she have a bandaid on her helmet? just another one of those cute things that sophie does to desperately show how her character is just a standard quirky preteen girl

how long till she gives her a bandaid on her nose, a tutu skirt and a massive bow to hammer it in even further

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    morninghomo

morninghomo sexually attracted to a time of day

kiwifarms.is
  2. “IF I SAY I HAVE A GIRL’S BODY I’LL MAGICALLY GET ONE!! SURGERY? TREATMENTS?? WHAT’S THAT???? uwu??”

Still salty over all the times you got turned down for an actual operation, Sophie? :story:

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    WatchingAllOfYou

WatchingAllOfYou Ceiling Cat is my soulmate

kiwifarms.is
  3. I can't wait for brain gender to be disproven so we can stop dealing with that crap.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    August16

August16 Quebexpert (at popular request)

kiwifarms.is
  4. Labelle definitely doesn’t have a girl’s body, unless she keeps it in the basement.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. ^ haven’t you been paying attention? All you have to do is say you have a girls body like Micheal Scott declaring bankruptcy and WHALA - the universe must bend to make it so

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  6. LaBill hasn’t finishing stitching it together.

“He wants a vest with tits on it!”

• Feels Feels x 1
    Thanatos

Thanatos Let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch.

kiwifarms.is
  7. See my vest!
    See my vest!
    Made from real cis-woman chest!

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Narcissistical Keyboard Doctor

kiwifarms.is
  8. A re-reposted poster is not a comic Billy, step up your game fatboy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. Another backstory branching. Why is this the first time we are hearing of this? I wonder if he’s willing to put his money where his mouth is and upload this “glorious” fanfiction epic? I can just picture all the sick tranny fetish pedophile fantisies he crammed into that piece... If it actually existed, that is.

2AFE4382-EAD3-45A4-B2E6-48183E6AC21E.jpeg

Note how the fanfiction just HAD TO be about a Disney cartoon, because Labelle is such a whimsical and dainty little tween princess.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.is
  10. Here come the Men in Drag!
    You transphobic shit lord!

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 7
    LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue Stupid Marshall

kiwifarms.is
  12. Fanfiction is not a novel...

• Winner Winner x 8
    kiwifarms.is
  13. Bear in mind this is also the Labelle who around the same age was totally drawing realistic hardcore hentai for a boy in her class because she was so innocent she had no idea it was inappropriate and the boy said it was a request from his mother, which Sophie believed.

There's just so much bizarreness to the backstory now. None of it ever lines up either so no consistent timeline can be made.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    TheGreatCitracett

kiwifarms.is
  14. But four years on from drawing this realistic hentai that he had no clue what it was for his friend's mom, he started becoming sexually active.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  15. Yeah. Also supposedly discovered she was trans at 12 when someone on deviantart said "I think you're trans" but according to that comic was already dressed as/presenting as a girl at that point anyway for some reason.

And then there's a few contradicting ones where she was apparently "little gay boy" and "full-fledged girl" depending on what the story called for.

The fact is, it's well known that Sophie was Guillaume until around 2013.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    TheGreatCitracett

kiwifarms.is
  16. Hell we even have pictures of Billy in college as a man with friends in this thread somewhere.

• Agree Agree x 2
    #30076 CWCissey, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:15 PM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 7:18 PM
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. Hard to imagine Billy with friends. ..

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  18. It's amazing what trooning out does to a person.

It's like heroin, but no cool movie about it.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  19. Hold on, what about 50 Shades of Grey?

No wait, your point stands.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. And when did he even have time to draw that much hentai and write all that fanfiction? Wasn’t he supposed to have been homeless on the streets of Montreal while biking from Havana to Santiago de Cuba?

Well, there’s The Silence of the Lambs.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #30080 Thanatos, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:41 PM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 4:51 PM
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.