"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle - The Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

FierceBrosnan

Still 100% Daddy, don't ever think otherwise.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel this is some heavy doublespeak from LaBelle especially that last panel. "Transitioning is a prerequisite for happiness!" and then "It won't fix all your life problems" .... you fat fucking hypocrite. "It isn't a competition!" while bashing lesbians and FtMs in other comics, "Let's uplift each other" meanwhile on Facebook "you disagREEEEE WITH ME YOU'RE NAZIS"! "Authenticity is a journey, take your time" while pushing that little boys should be on titty skittles like yesterday.

That sad thing is these would be decent messages coming from literally anyone else. This is one time I refuse to separate the "art" from the artist.

FierceBrosnan

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New webTroon comic

Trans Lobby
View attachment 890522

Awkward
Kids remember, white spaces are made with the $3000 tablet, it's made by professionals.
Don't try at home, it won't turn you into a talented artist making money overnight.
View attachment 890520

White noise
Comic number #280 partially erased, this faint shadow is made with a $3000 tablet
View attachment 890521
Wow 3 whole comics of nothing but bitching, hoo boy here goes.

Comic #1: You have basic human rights already and are a protected class in Canada so stop whining. No one wants to hire your insane ass because troons are walking lawsuit machines. Doctors have to treat you with the biology you were born with not some shit you made up yesterday and everyone knows you all exist because you won't stop talking about how trans you are online all the goddamn time.

Comic #2: Fight back you weak faggot. Tween girls don't need to see your dong so toughen up, YOU CHOSE TO BE THIS WAY.

Comic #3:
HeIsRight.jpg

FierceBrosnan

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 890820
God forgive me for saying this, but Dobson really is the better of the two and using a comic of his to take LaBelle down a peg gives me mixed feelings.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino